Aargh! This realtime posting's doing my head in!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1220post #18286 of 217976/19/14 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18287 of 217976/19/14 at 8:47ampost #18288 of 217976/19/14 at 9:09ampost #18289 of 217976/19/14 at 9:57ampost #18290 of 217976/19/14 at 1:29pmDont know how old you are MoM but may I recommend "Never a Dull Moment 1973" available on Amazon (Sequel to "Something to Do 1972") Check them out.
Also and probably most people on here are watching the footie at the moment I (I'm only half watching with my husband and sons) but regarding a post much earlier in the year can I just say that yes those tartan skirts were called ninety-nines because believe it or not they cost 99p and they were from Etams, they were short, (like skater skirts now). The 'wet look' white boots did pull up with elastic round the top, my sister had a pair in about 1970, and she is 3 years older than me.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Edited by seventiessister - 6/19/14 at 3:25pmpost #18291 of 217976/19/14 at 3:38pmpost #18292 of 217976/19/14 at 4:52pmpost #18293 of 217976/19/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
My ex-wife got me a scooter for my 45th.
It was a cut and shut.
Front half was a Vespa, the back half was a Lambretta.
(Insert Vendetta ex-wife joke where applicable)post #18294 of 217976/20/14 at 1:21ampost #18295 of 217976/20/14 at 2:26ampost #18296 of 217976/20/14 at 2:32ampost #18297 of 217976/20/14 at 6:29amAhh that explains it then.... only joking.
My eldest sister was 61 last week and she went out with some well-dressed Mods, gosh I remember my mum making mini dresses for her and her mates. I could only look on in awe, just couldnt wait to be grown up (I've got 6 sisters, one brother - so you can imagine what it was like in our house!)post #18298 of 217976/20/14 at 7:17ampost #18299 of 217976/21/14 at 4:25am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1389 Active Users (332 Members and 1057 Guests)
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 20 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015