Aargh! This realtime posting's doing my head in!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:58 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1220post #18286 of 215506/19/14 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18287 of 215506/19/14 at 8:47ampost #18288 of 215506/19/14 at 9:09ampost #18289 of 215506/19/14 at 9:57ampost #18290 of 215506/19/14 at 1:29pmDont know how old you are MoM but may I recommend "Never a Dull Moment 1973" available on Amazon (Sequel to "Something to Do 1972") Check them out.
Also and probably most people on here are watching the footie at the moment I (I'm only half watching with my husband and sons) but regarding a post much earlier in the year can I just say that yes those tartan skirts were called ninety-nines because believe it or not they cost 99p and they were from Etams, they were short, (like skater skirts now). The 'wet look' white boots did pull up with elastic round the top, my sister had a pair in about 1970, and she is 3 years older than me.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Edited by seventiessister - 6/19/14 at 3:25pmpost #18291 of 215506/19/14 at 3:38pmpost #18292 of 215506/19/14 at 4:52pmpost #18293 of 215506/19/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
My ex-wife got me a scooter for my 45th.
It was a cut and shut.
Front half was a Vespa, the back half was a Lambretta.
(Insert Vendetta ex-wife joke where applicable)post #18294 of 215506/20/14 at 1:21ampost #18295 of 215506/20/14 at 2:26ampost #18296 of 215506/20/14 at 2:32ampost #18297 of 215506/20/14 at 6:29amAhh that explains it then.... only joking.
My eldest sister was 61 last week and she went out with some well-dressed Mods, gosh I remember my mum making mini dresses for her and her mates. I could only look on in awe, just couldnt wait to be grown up (I've got 6 sisters, one brother - so you can imagine what it was like in our house!)post #18298 of 215506/20/14 at 7:17ampost #18299 of 215506/21/14 at 4:25am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1665 Active Users (407 Members and 1258 Guests)
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 42 seconds ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 45 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...