Aargh! This realtime posting's doing my head in!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:10 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 8:45 am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1220post #18286 of 200896/19/14 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18287 of 200896/19/14 at 8:47ampost #18288 of 200896/19/14 at 9:09ampost #18289 of 200896/19/14 at 9:57ampost #18290 of 200896/19/14 at 1:29pmDont know how old you are MoM but may I recommend "Never a Dull Moment 1973" available on Amazon (Sequel to "Something to Do 1972") Check them out.
Also and probably most people on here are watching the footie at the moment I (I'm only half watching with my husband and sons) but regarding a post much earlier in the year can I just say that yes those tartan skirts were called ninety-nines because believe it or not they cost 99p and they were from Etams, they were short, (like skater skirts now). The 'wet look' white boots did pull up with elastic round the top, my sister had a pair in about 1970, and she is 3 years older than me.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Edited by seventiessister - 6/19/14 at 3:25pmpost #18291 of 200896/19/14 at 3:38pmpost #18292 of 200896/19/14 at 4:52pmpost #18293 of 200896/19/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
My ex-wife got me a scooter for my 45th.
It was a cut and shut.
Front half was a Vespa, the back half was a Lambretta.
(Insert Vendetta ex-wife joke where applicable)post #18294 of 200896/20/14 at 1:21ampost #18295 of 200896/20/14 at 2:26ampost #18296 of 200896/20/14 at 2:32ampost #18297 of 200896/20/14 at 6:29amAhh that explains it then.... only joking.
My eldest sister was 61 last week and she went out with some well-dressed Mods, gosh I remember my mum making mini dresses for her and her mates. I could only look on in awe, just couldnt wait to be grown up (I've got 6 sisters, one brother - so you can imagine what it was like in our house!)post #18298 of 200896/20/14 at 7:17ampost #18299 of 200896/21/14 at 4:25am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1634 Active Users (333 Members and 1301 Guests)
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 12 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 22 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 24 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 7 minutes ago
- › New in Box Crockett and Jones Somerville Chestnut Antique Calf Polo... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...