Aargh! This realtime posting's doing my head in!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1220post #18286 of 229716/19/14 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18287 of 229716/19/14 at 8:47ampost #18288 of 229716/19/14 at 9:09ampost #18289 of 229716/19/14 at 9:57ampost #18290 of 229716/19/14 at 1:29pmDont know how old you are MoM but may I recommend "Never a Dull Moment 1973" available on Amazon (Sequel to "Something to Do 1972") Check them out.
Also and probably most people on here are watching the footie at the moment I (I'm only half watching with my husband and sons) but regarding a post much earlier in the year can I just say that yes those tartan skirts were called ninety-nines because believe it or not they cost 99p and they were from Etams, they were short, (like skater skirts now). The 'wet look' white boots did pull up with elastic round the top, my sister had a pair in about 1970, and she is 3 years older than me.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Edited by seventiessister - 6/19/14 at 3:25pmpost #18291 of 229716/19/14 at 3:38pmpost #18292 of 229716/19/14 at 4:52pmpost #18293 of 229716/19/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
My ex-wife got me a scooter for my 45th.
It was a cut and shut.
Front half was a Vespa, the back half was a Lambretta.
(Insert Vendetta ex-wife joke where applicable)post #18294 of 229716/20/14 at 1:21ampost #18295 of 229716/20/14 at 2:26ampost #18296 of 229716/20/14 at 2:32ampost #18297 of 229716/20/14 at 6:29amAhh that explains it then.... only joking.
My eldest sister was 61 last week and she went out with some well-dressed Mods, gosh I remember my mum making mini dresses for her and her mates. I could only look on in awe, just couldnt wait to be grown up (I've got 6 sisters, one brother - so you can imagine what it was like in our house!)post #18298 of 229716/20/14 at 7:17ampost #18299 of 229716/21/14 at 4:25am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1563 Active Users (318 Members and 1245 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 6 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?