Aargh! This realtime posting's doing my head in!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Isaia SC/Polo/vintage biker jacket/Spiewak/Incotex/To Boot/Polo (C&J) boots - DROPS Last post on 4/10/11 at 5:58pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1220post #18286 of 197586/19/14 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18287 of 197586/19/14 at 8:47ampost #18288 of 197586/19/14 at 9:09ampost #18289 of 197586/19/14 at 9:57ampost #18290 of 197586/19/14 at 1:29pmDont know how old you are MoM but may I recommend "Never a Dull Moment 1973" available on Amazon (Sequel to "Something to Do 1972") Check them out.
Also and probably most people on here are watching the footie at the moment I (I'm only half watching with my husband and sons) but regarding a post much earlier in the year can I just say that yes those tartan skirts were called ninety-nines because believe it or not they cost 99p and they were from Etams, they were short, (like skater skirts now). The 'wet look' white boots did pull up with elastic round the top, my sister had a pair in about 1970, and she is 3 years older than me.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday.
Edited by seventiessister - 6/19/14 at 3:25pmpost #18291 of 197586/19/14 at 3:38pmpost #18292 of 197586/19/14 at 4:52pmpost #18293 of 197586/19/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
My ex-wife got me a scooter for my 45th.
It was a cut and shut.
Front half was a Vespa, the back half was a Lambretta.
(Insert Vendetta ex-wife joke where applicable)post #18294 of 197586/20/14 at 1:21ampost #18295 of 197586/20/14 at 2:26ampost #18296 of 197586/20/14 at 2:32ampost #18297 of 197586/20/14 at 6:29amAhh that explains it then.... only joking.
My eldest sister was 61 last week and she went out with some well-dressed Mods, gosh I remember my mum making mini dresses for her and her mates. I could only look on in awe, just couldnt wait to be grown up (I've got 6 sisters, one brother - so you can imagine what it was like in our house!)post #18298 of 197586/20/14 at 7:17ampost #18299 of 197586/21/14 at 4:25am
- Mod to Suedehead
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1721 Active Users (432 Members and 1289 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...