Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1122post #16816 of 229161/16/14 at 3:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16817 of 229161/16/14 at 11:06pmpost #16818 of 229161/16/14 at 11:06pmpost #16819 of 229161/17/14 at 2:16ampost #16820 of 229161/17/14 at 2:18ampost #16821 of 229161/17/14 at 2:31amQuote:
Agree with you, of course. Most of the recent years FP collections are rather ugly. They better keep on their classics. After the "graphic suedehead", they will try the "pop-art skinhead" maybe?post #16822 of 229161/17/14 at 2:36amQuote:
Yes, I'm sure they will. I think FP went for some time ignoring the skinhead connection completely but now there is more interest in the movement they will no doubt do a U-turn!post #16823 of 229161/17/14 at 7:52ampost #16824 of 229161/17/14 at 10:01amQuote:
You'd think FP would know enough not to misappropriate the name Suedehead to something they're hawking. Then again, they've probably wrung every penny out of their historical link to Mods and Skinheads by now. Suedehead has been pretty much left alone by subsequent generations. Now it seems like we're probably going to have a bunch of wrongly-attired, Hipster berks calling themselves Seudeheads in the near future. Gawd 'elp us.post #16825 of 229161/17/14 at 11:26ampost #16826 of 229161/17/14 at 11:52ampost #16827 of 229161/17/14 at 12:21pmpost #16828 of 229161/17/14 at 10:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
You'd think FP would know enough not to misappropriate the name Suedehead to something they're hawking. Then again, they've probably wrung every penny out of their historical link to Mods and Skinheads by now. Suedehead has been pretty much left alone by subsequent generations. Now it seems like we're probably going to have a bunch of wrongly-attired, Hipster berks calling themselves Seudeheads in the near future. Gawd 'elp us.
We'll just refer to them as 'Pseudheads'.post #16829 of 229161/17/14 at 10:23pm
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1