Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1114post #16696 of 2564312/20/13 at 8:43ampost #16697 of 2564312/20/13 at 9:33ampost #16698 of 2564312/20/13 at 9:37ampost #16699 of 2564312/20/13 at 12:41pmQuote:
1974...Cardiff City v Man Utd......United supporters used to wear tartan scarves then because they had so many Scottish players ( and a Scottish manager)....there was lots of trouble that day and Uniteds massive away following did not get it all their own way.post #16700 of 2564312/21/13 at 5:47ampost #16701 of 2564312/21/13 at 6:18amQuote:
Butchers coats ...post #16702 of 2564312/21/13 at 9:36ampost #16703 of 2564312/21/13 at 1:22pmpost #16704 of 2564312/22/13 at 1:48amQuote:Originally Posted by loempiavreter
Looks about summer (shirts untucked) 1970, suprised by that blue jacket... really nice color.
I found this picture interesting...as you say about the shirts untucked,I saw this in the summer of 1970 in a few places,but if that's POW check trousers that the lad in the jackets wearing I didn't see them until 1971,and check shirts weren't being worn as much by then....I mentioned seeing skinheads in kiss me quick hats in Weymouth and Weston previously....I cant name the location in the picture ( but it does look familiar )post #16705 of 2564312/22/13 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by elwood
Not sure if we've had this on here before ... caption simply says "Skinhead girls at 'The Room at the Top', Ilford" (a venue which I think has been mentioned on here a few times?). It's a Daily Express photo but there's no date given. To my eyes it looks 80s revival - anyone know any more?
That looks like Brenda a London skinheadgirl from the 80s in the long skirt. Defiantly revival.post #16706 of 2564312/22/13 at 1:36pmQuote:
According to your profile, we're about the same size. What size jacket did you order? If you have time, would you be able to post measurements?post #16707 of 2564312/22/13 at 2:38pmQuote:
I ordered the Medium (38 inch chest).
I'll have to get back to you on measurements, it's half 10 atm and I'm working every daylight hour tomorrow haha.post #16708 of 2564312/22/13 at 3:00pmpost #16709 of 2564312/22/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Wot he said... except we did get it all our own way that day.
And yes, it has been posted in the past year, possibly by me.post #16710 of 2564312/22/13 at 10:25pmQuote:Quote:
Ed..Theres quite a bit online about this match,including a brilliant report from a young United fan....also a bit of footage on Pathe news of that bloke in the check jumper getting led off by the police ( I think its him)...Pathe hooligans Cardiff ( its at the end after Spurs in Feyenoord ).
Did you go to the United matches in Bristol that season ? I was at the good Friday match at Eastville ( when it snowed ).
Funny looking at that lad wearing platform shoes to football,I always wore boots ( Martens or monkey) much more practical.
In the mid week before the Cardiff v United game Cardiff played at Bristol City in the league cup,140 arrested ( mainly Cardiff ) out of an 8000 crowd !,the level of violence and disorder in the early 70s is quite difficult to believe now.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › *BIG DROP* VASS Burgundy Shell Cordovan Double Monk Strap U-Last EU... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 17 minutes ago
- › BNIB Carlos Santos Balmoral Boot in brown patina 19 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 26 minutes ago
- › BNIB Vass Old English II in Antic Cognac calf 28 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...