Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 1114post #16696 of 2411112/20/13 at 8:43ampost #16697 of 2411112/20/13 at 9:33ampost #16698 of 2411112/20/13 at 9:37ampost #16699 of 2411112/20/13 at 12:41pmQuote:
1974...Cardiff City v Man Utd......United supporters used to wear tartan scarves then because they had so many Scottish players ( and a Scottish manager)....there was lots of trouble that day and Uniteds massive away following did not get it all their own way.post #16700 of 2411112/21/13 at 5:47ampost #16701 of 2411112/21/13 at 6:18amQuote:
Butchers coats ...post #16702 of 2411112/21/13 at 9:36ampost #16703 of 2411112/21/13 at 1:22pmpost #16704 of 2411112/22/13 at 1:48amQuote:Originally Posted by loempiavreter
Looks about summer (shirts untucked) 1970, suprised by that blue jacket... really nice color.
I found this picture interesting...as you say about the shirts untucked,I saw this in the summer of 1970 in a few places,but if that's POW check trousers that the lad in the jackets wearing I didn't see them until 1971,and check shirts weren't being worn as much by then....I mentioned seeing skinheads in kiss me quick hats in Weymouth and Weston previously....I cant name the location in the picture ( but it does look familiar )post #16705 of 2411112/22/13 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by elwood
Not sure if we've had this on here before ... caption simply says "Skinhead girls at 'The Room at the Top', Ilford" (a venue which I think has been mentioned on here a few times?). It's a Daily Express photo but there's no date given. To my eyes it looks 80s revival - anyone know any more?
That looks like Brenda a London skinheadgirl from the 80s in the long skirt. Defiantly revival.post #16706 of 2411112/22/13 at 1:36pmQuote:
According to your profile, we're about the same size. What size jacket did you order? If you have time, would you be able to post measurements?post #16707 of 2411112/22/13 at 2:38pmQuote:
I ordered the Medium (38 inch chest).
I'll have to get back to you on measurements, it's half 10 atm and I'm working every daylight hour tomorrow haha.post #16708 of 2411112/22/13 at 3:00pmpost #16709 of 2411112/22/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Wot he said... except we did get it all our own way that day.
And yes, it has been posted in the past year, possibly by me.post #16710 of 2411112/22/13 at 10:25pmQuote:Quote:
Ed..Theres quite a bit online about this match,including a brilliant report from a young United fan....also a bit of footage on Pathe news of that bloke in the check jumper getting led off by the police ( I think its him)...Pathe hooligans Cardiff ( its at the end after Spurs in Feyenoord ).
Did you go to the United matches in Bristol that season ? I was at the good Friday match at Eastville ( when it snowed ).
Funny looking at that lad wearing platform shoes to football,I always wore boots ( Martens or monkey) much more practical.
In the mid week before the Cardiff v United game Cardiff played at Bristol City in the league cup,140 arrested ( mainly Cardiff ) out of an 8000 crowd !,the level of violence and disorder in the early 70s is quite difficult to believe now.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Nid de Guêpes Studio : Escape black laced hoodie 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 19 minutes ago
- › Chippewa Service Boots Care Advice 22 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 29 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Buttons 'n' Threads Shirt Review 43 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding