Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Is this Louis Vuitton t-shirt working for me? Last post on 2/23/11 at 12:38am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Mod to Suedehead - Page 962
Styleforum Top Picks
I agree with Ed on this one.The writer was being derogatory by referencing a term that was an insult, "gangsters' Moll" Lets not forget,the media uses a derisive tone when writing about subcultures.Can't have youngsters creating their own culture.They want them "towin the line" in the mainstream consumer culture.
Clouseau, it wasn't the origin of the word I was calling into question, just the fact that I'd never heard the term used of skinhead girls.
Did anyone see any reports about the Isle of Wight scooter rally ? they said on the BBC website that its the biggest scooter rally in the world..i was there in 95 ( not for the rally ) and i have to say that the scooters were very well done up...there were some that looked just as i remember them and others with themed murals that were also eye catching ( IMO ),i know a lot of people on here say scooters werent skinhead but i can definitely say that they were here.
There was certainly a big scooter gathering at Brighton over the weekend, perhaps IOW too. Scooters were not skinhead transport in my area but I always liked them too. I love to see one that has been restored faithfully to the original spec myself. There are loads of pics and videos of the Brighton event on Facebook and the Mod Generation: http://www.themodgeneration.com/photo/brighton-2013-090?context=latest https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1014223_10151612427688479_195425490_n.jpg
Edited by Mr Knightley - 8/29/13 at 7:31am
Can't make it this time, Colin as I'm on holiday. I'll get to another one in the autumn.
Girls could be pretty feisty
No problem Mate.First Thursday of each month.
Just found this Village Gate pic - I don't think we have seen it before. This was the way to wear that Smooth / Suedehead look eh? https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/162839_170627319642117_1559932_n.jpg
Excellent Photograph-just as I remember it,and a good time as well!!!
- Mod to Suedehead
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 seconds ago
- › HOLIDAY SPIRIT[S]: The 2014 Styleforum Christmas Beer-It-Foward Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Tuxedo Rental (NYC) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Julian/Rising Sun Linesman Boots Cognac 10 2 minutes ago
- › Gift tie for "main street" dad? 2 minutes ago
- › CONTEXT CLOTHING $474 WORTH OF STORE CREDIT 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...