Edited by Ed Vaughan - 8/23/13 at 2:33pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Isaia SC/Polo/vintage biker jacket/Spiewak/Incotex/To Boot/Polo (C&J) boots - DROPS Last post on 4/10/11 at 5:58pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 957post #14341 of 199118/23/13 at 11:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14342 of 199118/23/13 at 12:02pmpost #14343 of 199118/23/13 at 9:09pmQuote:
Yes, or cheapo versions for those of us whose front drive was cobbled, and who had to share a bath with the whippet.post #14344 of 199118/23/13 at 9:13pmpost #14345 of 199118/23/13 at 10:45pmpost #14346 of 199118/24/13 at 12:19amQuote:Amazing, when we looked so young, we still got served in boozers!
As for the eyes... I see plenty of those nowadays in pubs and bars where 'Columbian marching powder' is openly (ab)used in the lavs.
FTR: I am not suggesting for a second that the fine, young, upstanding fella in the pic has in any way used illegal substances.post #14347 of 199118/24/13 at 12:20ampost #14348 of 199118/24/13 at 2:07ampost #14349 of 199118/24/13 at 7:54ampost #14350 of 199118/24/13 at 9:48ampost #14351 of 199118/24/13 at 10:06amNow thats a coincidence because i have just been looking at leather flight jackets and A2s on e/bay.Theres a couple of French air force jackets on there ( i think ) like the ones Clouseau put up pictures of,they are described as leather Ma1.I was thinking about leather jackets after looking at that Solatio advert.post #14352 of 199118/24/13 at 10:44ampost #14353 of 199118/24/13 at 11:30ampost #14354 of 199118/24/13 at 11:36am
Failing that: I'm sure there is a village somewhere missing it's idiot.
To be fair, perhaps one of the company's 'bots' has identified our little piece of the web (because of some earlier mods/rockers posts, perhaps?) as somewhere they may have a market... wrongly, IMHO, obviously.post #14355 of 199118/24/13 at 11:58amQuote:Originally Posted by cerneabbas
Now thats a coincidence because i have just been looking at leather flight jackets and A2s on e/bay.Theres a couple of French air force jackets on there ( i think ) like the ones Clouseau put up pictures of,they are described as leather Ma1.I was thinking about leather jackets after looking at that Solatio advert.
Cerneabbas. There are "leather MA-1" made by Alpha, exactly the same as the vinyls ones, in black or brown, that look quite good, except that for a few years there is (alas) the brand logo on the chest. The French air force leather jackets have got a small leather collar and are always dark blue.
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 16 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 33 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Barbour Japanese SL Bedale - Black - Medium - BNWT 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...