Ed. At 49 not as thin as i was...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Is this Louis Vuitton t-shirt working for me? Last post on 2/23/11 at 12:38am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Mod to Suedehead - Page 902
Styleforum Top Picks
Ed Vaughan .IMO a lot of the "older" ladies keep themselves slimmer/smarter ( dare i say sexier ?) more feminine than the younger ones these days.BTW has anyone looked on Retrowow ? a lot of ladies posted their skinhead memories on there and loads of blokes too,some interesting stuff IMO.
Here is a pic of some Mods.What trainers does this guy have? Wearing trainers as fashion in the US did NOT start with Hip Hop.We was wearing Nike and Adidas in 77-78.As for shorts.I don't own a pair.I only own Levi's.Saw a cat recently.He had a nice polo,boat shoes,and chino style shorts,fitted slim but not tight.Very Preppy,I was surprised as he was a Mexican national and most of them dress in a very cool western style.Obviously shorts on women,a whole other game.TA
cerneabbas you can't go wrong with something like the Reebok Club Classic or the Classic Leather or any all leather sneaker for that matter that is a low top, but I suppose it depends on what kind of work you do as the sole lasting is the biggest problem if using for work soles always go out before the leather is even scratched.
I dont think dressing for the weather is anything to be ashamed of, although admittedly I only wear shorts on impossibly hot days or generally holiday and abroad :
smart cotton style shorts and Sperry topsider deck shoes. usually untucked Madras shirt etc. Deffinately not Skinhead, leaning towards Ivy however..
Sometimes the rules have to be bent a bit.. Smart enough.
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Sunday lunch: thoughts on outfit 48 seconds ago
- › this desigual pas cher semble dans 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Question. Need help! 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › NWOT Man 1924 Linen Blazer 38R/48EU 12 minutes ago
- › What is the use of lapel pins 17 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)