A laugh a minute with you M.O.M.thanks for startin my day on a positive note.Big Up to Watermelon Man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Mod to Suedehead - Page 674
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 213741/11/13 at 11:29pmpost #10098 of 213741/11/13 at 11:30pmpost #10099 of 213741/12/13 at 9:08ampost #10100 of 213741/12/13 at 9:36ampost #10101 of 213741/12/13 at 9:53am
Sorry Ivyskin89.I haven't lived in Boston for over 25 years.I don't really know Newbury St. anymore.I always disliked the idea that cool was located on one street(every American city has it's Newbury St.)Not tryin to insult you comrade.Great photo ek77.Where can I get tickets to the M.O.M. and Bunty show.Cheers folks.post #10102 of 213741/12/13 at 10:44ampost #10103 of 213741/12/13 at 10:04pmpost #10104 of 213741/12/13 at 10:15pmpost #10105 of 213741/13/13 at 12:32amQuote:
To my mind "Revival".Never saw Houses decorated like that in the 60s,the late 70s/early 80s maybe.Harringtons were worn more around the Waist-not pulled down like that.I never wore Loafers with Sta Prest(the Loafers look similar to a Pair I bought in `78/`79).Some may have done.post #10106 of 213741/13/13 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by browniecj
To my mind "Revival".Never saw Houses decorated like that in the 60s,the late 70s/early 80s maybe.Harringtons were worn more around the Waist-not pulled down like that.I never wore Loafers with Sta Prest(the Loafers look similar to a Pair I bought in `78/`79).Some may have done.
Agreed mate, looks to be around 79/80post #10107 of 213741/13/13 at 6:34ampost #10108 of 213741/13/13 at 7:02amInteresting list of 'Top 10 most popular Harringtons' in the M-o-S today (by the way more of a Guardian man - but the missus likes the Mail):
1. Relco £23.15
2. Urban Couture £20.95
3. Warrior Classic £24.45
4. GS Apparel Classic £18
5. Location Goliath £17
6. Cissbury Classic £24.45
7. French Connection £43.85
8. Brave Soul 'Reactive' £29.95
9. Ben Sherman £57
10. Ben Sherman London £54.
and not a Baracutta in sight!
Must admit some of these I've never heard of, some bargains I reckon - I checked out the Relco one on Amazon and got to say it looks pretty damned good.post #10109 of 213741/13/13 at 7:12ampost #10110 of 213741/13/13 at 7:55am
- Mod to Suedehead
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › COMMON PROJECTS DRESS CHUKKA - SIZE 42 9 minutes ago
- › Nike + Kevin Lyons - AIR YOU BREATHE - Windrunner Medium 11 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 14 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 17 minutes ago
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...