A laugh a minute with you M.O.M.thanks for startin my day on a positive note.Big Up to Watermelon Man.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Isaia SC/Polo/vintage biker jacket/Spiewak/Incotex/To Boot/Polo (C&J) boots - DROPS Last post on 4/10/11 at 5:58pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Today
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Mod to Suedehead - Page 674
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 199231/11/13 at 11:29pmpost #10098 of 199231/11/13 at 11:30pmpost #10099 of 199231/12/13 at 9:08ampost #10100 of 199231/12/13 at 9:36ampost #10101 of 199231/12/13 at 9:53am
Sorry Ivyskin89.I haven't lived in Boston for over 25 years.I don't really know Newbury St. anymore.I always disliked the idea that cool was located on one street(every American city has it's Newbury St.)Not tryin to insult you comrade.Great photo ek77.Where can I get tickets to the M.O.M. and Bunty show.Cheers folks.post #10102 of 199231/12/13 at 10:44ampost #10103 of 199231/12/13 at 10:04pmpost #10104 of 199231/12/13 at 10:15pmpost #10105 of 199231/13/13 at 12:32amQuote:
To my mind "Revival".Never saw Houses decorated like that in the 60s,the late 70s/early 80s maybe.Harringtons were worn more around the Waist-not pulled down like that.I never wore Loafers with Sta Prest(the Loafers look similar to a Pair I bought in `78/`79).Some may have done.post #10106 of 199231/13/13 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by browniecj
To my mind "Revival".Never saw Houses decorated like that in the 60s,the late 70s/early 80s maybe.Harringtons were worn more around the Waist-not pulled down like that.I never wore Loafers with Sta Prest(the Loafers look similar to a Pair I bought in `78/`79).Some may have done.
Agreed mate, looks to be around 79/80post #10107 of 199231/13/13 at 6:34ampost #10108 of 199231/13/13 at 7:02amInteresting list of 'Top 10 most popular Harringtons' in the M-o-S today (by the way more of a Guardian man - but the missus likes the Mail):
1. Relco £23.15
2. Urban Couture £20.95
3. Warrior Classic £24.45
4. GS Apparel Classic £18
5. Location Goliath £17
6. Cissbury Classic £24.45
7. French Connection £43.85
8. Brave Soul 'Reactive' £29.95
9. Ben Sherman £57
10. Ben Sherman London £54.
and not a Baracutta in sight!
Must admit some of these I've never heard of, some bargains I reckon - I checked out the Relco one on Amazon and got to say it looks pretty damned good.post #10109 of 199231/13/13 at 7:12ampost #10110 of 199231/13/13 at 7:55am
- Mod to Suedehead
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 43 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers Challenge VOTING Thread - Ends 4/4/2015 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...