Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 4503post #67531 of 679461/18/16 at 5:40pmpost #67532 of 679461/18/16 at 5:53pmpost #67533 of 679461/18/16 at 5:59pmQuote:If I'm spending $3,000 on something called Laura Star I'm expecting it to do more than steam my shirts nomsayin'?Originally Posted by JayH
I havepost #67534 of 679461/18/16 at 6:09pmpost #67535 of 679461/18/16 at 6:19pmpost #67536 of 679461/18/16 at 6:40pmpost #67537 of 679461/18/16 at 6:43pmpost #67538 of 679461/18/16 at 7:00pmpost #67539 of 679461/18/16 at 8:00pmHopefully this won't make certain members' heads explode.
Dale "Buffin" Griffin, drummer and founding member of the Seventies glam rock group Mott the Hoople, passed away Sunday in his sleep following a long battle with Alzheimer's. He was 67.post #67540 of 679461/18/16 at 8:55pmpost #67541 of 679461/18/16 at 9:02pmpost #67542 of 679461/18/16 at 10:08pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Ransyn
Hey guys, this will be my first post so i thought ill introduce myself as part of the australian community.
Im a 26 years old, melbourne based, photographer and video producer.
I actually bit the bullet last November to get myself a bespoke suit made, and after a couple of months of research chose Charles Maimone as my tailor of choice thanks to the information in part provided here.
Ive gone for my first fitting and awaiting my second fitting which is scheduled sometime next month. Im actually surprised that for such a respected tailor there wasnt more information or photos provided of his work so once the suit is made ill be sure to post mine and my review of it all.
In case anyones wondering, the cloth is from holland and sherry, and i chose to get a double breasted, dark navy with pinstripes. I opted for the "kingsman" look for my first bespoke suit and ive been buying accessories left right and center to have every last detail accounted for - Sporting a tissot CHEMIN DES TOURELLES AUTOMATIC GENT watch, pair of loake churchills, swarovski cufflinks, and the shirt i had made using Mtailor app which im quite happy with, tie and tie clip from TM lewin.
Below was a photo i took during my first fitting. Lighting inside isnt the greatest so the colour doesnt come up but im excited as hell to get it.
Hi Ransyn, enjoy the suit man.post #67543 of 679461/18/16 at 10:41pmQuote:
He can hook up with Bowie and play All the Young Dudes.post #67544 of 679461/18/16 at 10:55pmpost #67545 of 679461/19/16 at 5:18am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ray-Ban Polarized Aviator Sunglasses $200 Retail 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...