Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 4466post #66976 of 6794612/20/15 at 5:00pmpost #66977 of 6794612/20/15 at 5:34pmAnyone had a look at the latest offerings from RMW? They've actually stepped their game up a bit.
A new store has opened below my office in the mall and they've got some nice new pieces. Don't mind the jodhpur boots and drivers. Might grab the new oilskin bomber first, looks pretty average online but far better in person; made in Australia too.post #66978 of 6794612/20/15 at 6:31pmnew lace up boots from RM, this one looks alright http://www.rmwilliams.com.au/chiseltoe-laceboot/Chiseltoe_Laceboot.html?dwvar_Chiseltoe__Laceboot_color=EQ#start=1post #66979 of 6794612/20/15 at 6:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Liber
Anyone had a look at the latest offerings from RMW? They've actually stepped their game up a bit.
A new store has opened below my office in the mall and they've got some nice new pieces. Don't mind the jodhpur boots and drivers. Might grab the new oilskin bomber first, looks pretty average online but far better in person; made in Australia too.
Their oilskin (actually 'dryskin') range is pretty underrated actually. Not cheap at full retail but you can get them for a fair bit less through some of the online guys IIRC.Quote:Originally Posted by BananaKing
new lace up boots from RM, this one looks alright http://www.rmwilliams.com.au/chiseltoe-laceboot/Chiseltoe_Laceboot.html?dwvar_Chiseltoe__Laceboot_color=EQ#start=1
These looked ok until I saw they were $600 and made in Romania...post #66980 of 6794612/20/15 at 8:33pmQuote:
A guy at my work buys those. Has the floral jacket and a pink number that I have seen. Englishman looking for that loud look for parties etc. Not my taste but he is happy.post #66981 of 6794612/20/15 at 8:42pmpost #66982 of 6794612/20/15 at 11:04pmRe the Romanian RM boots I think Olli will have gone into shock over that.
Took a pair of Zegna trousers into Kim Tailor at Gunners this morning to have them taken in at the waist. No fuss measuring $15 great job and back in my hands at 5pm. Very impressed.post #66983 of 6794612/20/15 at 11:38pm
Nuffink wrong with Romania, dudes et dudettes.
One of the world's best plastic surgeons is a Romanian guy. I spent a week in Bacau with him at his clinic. Learnt a lot.
They make fantastic violins and celli at extremely competitive prices.
Some of the women are incredibly hot.
On the whole: a cultured, educated nation rendered lean and hungry by decades of despotic Communist misrule; primed and ready for rapid growth. I would happily invest there. (I wouldn't actually live there. It's way too cold.)post #66984 of 6794612/21/15 at 12:36ampost #66985 of 6794612/21/15 at 1:02ampost #66986 of 6794612/21/15 at 1:13ampost #66987 of 6794612/21/15 at 1:25ampost #66988 of 6794612/21/15 at 1:34amQuote:
Ahem...post #66989 of 6794612/21/15 at 3:04ampost #66990 of 6794612/21/15 at 3:32am
There you go, didn't know the origin of Saint Crispins. Although, hardly a fair statement, it's like saying a bespoke P Johnson roman line suit with full topy is equivalent to some generic tourist tailor on the other side of town. Just because they're from the same country, doesn't mean they're made to the same quality/ standards.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Business-wear Market Research 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway