You know there are wogs in Melbourne don't you?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 4432post #66466 of 6794611/26/15 at 7:20pmpost #66467 of 6794611/26/15 at 8:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by California Dreamer
Guys, you are running out of time to make your contribution to the "let's force CD to remove that horrible growth from his lip" campaign. If I make my target, I promise not to post any more facial hair photos. If I don't, well, you can't say I didn't warn you.
Seriously, this is a good cause that benefits us all, and if you are inclined to contribute, you will be most welcome. TIA.
How does one contribute? I for one would love to see that wretched thing gone.
I wonder whether the mods will remove this post considering the derogatory remark or do they just target mental illness.post #66468 of 6794611/26/15 at 9:09pmpost #66469 of 6794611/26/15 at 9:26pm
Why certainly. In fact I'm one of them.
What a lot of people don't seem to realise is that there's a million ways you can change a house, but there's only one way you can keep it in its original condition. And that's by not changing it.
Or in this particular case, not removing or changing any of the many remaining original features, and sympathetically replacing those that are missing.
I'm not big-noting myself here, because I didn't do any of that - it was all done by the previous owners, with absolutely no expense spared. The house was opened occasionally for visitors, as part of "heritage open house" tours organised by the National Trust. That's how I came to know about it.
I was once chatting to an antique dealer, who when he discovered which house I was living in, told me in all apparent sincerity "that is the most beautifully restored Victorian house in Melbourne". Hyperbole perhaps, but not far off the truth.
All that is now gone.post #66470 of 6794611/26/15 at 9:37pmpost #66471 of 6794611/26/15 at 9:42pmpost #66472 of 6794611/26/15 at 9:57pmCaptains Log Star Date 112715 we are stuck in the quagmire of the M5, the black hole that is the Eastern Distributor is sucking the life force from us. I have doubts that we will arrive alive.
I fucking despise Sydney traffic.post #66473 of 6794611/26/15 at 10:11pmpost #66474 of 6794611/26/15 at 10:12pmpost #66475 of 6794611/26/15 at 10:57pmQuote:
Me too! December 1st can't come quick enough!
The link to my web page is http://mobro.co/younggreg
Thanks.post #66476 of 6794611/26/15 at 11:14pmpost #66477 of 6794611/26/15 at 11:16pmpost #66478 of 6794611/27/15 at 1:46ampost #66479 of 6794611/27/15 at 3:24ampost #66480 of 6794611/27/15 at 4:14am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Handgrade C&J Selbourne 8.5UK - black and chestnut 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...