or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 4420  

post #66286 of 67946
Fuck apple what is going on with this computer?
post #66287 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

WTF?

Xmas functions= bitching and whinging session culminating in a piss up with insincere smiles, platitudes and tired old jokes.

Seriously, yet to even RSVP on this years invites.

Mrs GF is on her school board and I chaperone her to the annual board dinner which is held in one of Canberra's better restaurants. After doing my performing bear routine I order the most expensive Pinot Noir on the menu and sit quietly for the rest of the night.
post #66288 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

WTF?

Xmas functions= bitching and whinging session culminating in a piss up with insincere smiles, platitudes and tired old jokes.

Seriously, yet to even RSVP on this years invites.

Consider yourself lucky you don't have to go to an amusement park and be coerced into sitting on rides all day.
post #66289 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by herringbonePete View Post


Consider yourself lucky you don't have to go to an amusement park and be coerced into sitting on rides all day.

 

Oh, I did that before, way back in 1992 I think, at Disneyland LA. My companion was my wonderful and cute little cousin sister who is now a staggeringly beautiful woman. I remembered she wanted to do Space Mountain 3 times. :crazy:

post #66290 of 67946

Hans? You mean Hansel?

post #66291 of 67946

It feels like a huge hairdryer out on the streets of Sydney. Thankfully, I have discovered that a cotton linen blend of shirting is way more comfortable than pure linen.

post #66292 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

It feels like a huge hairdryer out on the streets of Sydney. Thankfully, I have discovered that a cotton linen blend of shirting is way more comfortable than pure linen.

This is also true for trousers.
post #66293 of 67946
authority to leave at door has never bitten me on the ass before, but think i've had a parcel stolen frown.gif. i always seem to have issues with startrack...
post #66294 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

It feels like a huge hairdryer out on the streets of Sydney. Thankfully, I have discovered that a cotton linen blend of shirting is way more comfortable than pure linen.
Its 16C and drizzle here.
post #66295 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

I work in the public sector; not only are the christmas functions tedious and abysmal, but I have to actually pay to attend musicboohoo%5B1%5D.gif 

I went to one at a bank a couple of years ago where they didn't even call it a Christmas party, in case that offended somebody. The management team did Gangnam Style. It was horrific.
post #66296 of 67946
Picked up these bad boys from dfo today. Only difference is the stitching around the edges on the rlpl one.
post #66297 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post


I went to one at a bank a couple of years ago where they didn't even call it a Christmas party, in case that offended somebody. The management team did Gangnam Style. It was horrific.

 

Huh, Mikey on a Horsey? That would require a bit of unseeing...

post #66298 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by herringbonePete View Post


Consider yourself lucky you don't have to go to an amusement park and be coerced into sitting on rides all day.

Poor you. That sounds so horrible.

post #66299 of 67946
Friday - drinking Little Creatures Bright Ale pint, listening to Pavement...

It was a tough day on the tools...

FXH and GF do you approve of 8 hole Mongrel work boots?
post #66300 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Brogues View Post


It was a tough day on the tools...

 

I didn't realise you were a gigolo.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members