or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 4413  

post #66181 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

This thread really should be moderated by an Australian

You can't hold us to US standards

See, now that is funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

That's a shame.

For the Hammers....yes it will be.
post #66182 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


So you know for fact that he has ASD? If so, my apologies. If not, then my post stands and jokes like that aren't acceptable here.
United v West Ham.

 

So if I knew he had ASD and made a joke about it, it would be fine? Cruelty is preferred over stating facts?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

This thread really should be moderated by an Australian

You can't hold us to US standards

 

I have been looking over old posts and it appears that there used to be an Australian moderator.

post #66183 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

For the Hammers....yes it will be.

Well, at least you are doing the right thing and supporting an American team.
post #66184 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

This thread really should be moderated by an Australian

You can't hold us to US standards
http://www.ansi.org/
post #66185 of 67946
Christ on a bike AB Jonah Lomu has suddenly gone West. Tragic he was only 40 was a great player whose career was cut short.

And I don't remember the TPP covering this thread?
post #66186 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoSprezzalini View Post

So if I knew he had ASD and made a joke about it, it would be fine? Cruelty is preferred over stating facts?


I have been looking over old posts and it appears that there used to be an Australian moderator.

Negative. I just read what I posted and it doesn't even make sense to me. No, neither is cool. Thanks for the facts but lets drop it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Well, at least you are doing the right thing and supporting an American team.

You must support the Russian in this crazy Portuguese manager
post #66187 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

You must support the Russian in this crazy Portuguese manager

Nah, just pulling your chain.

Melbourne Victory, Juventus and FC Birrarung.
post #66188 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

I nominate skeen.

 

I second that motion.

post #66189 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post


That's a shame.

+1

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post


Nah, just pulling your chain.

Melbourne Victory, Juventus and FC Birrarung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

For the Hammers....yes it will be.

At OT? They'll beat you.

post #66190 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

You must support the Russian in this crazy Portuguese manager

Nah, just pulling your chain.

Melbourne Victory, Juventus and FC Birrarung.
Established in 1948 the Juventus Old Boys are are strong well respected club within the Melbourne Soccer community. “Juventus Melbourne” is the greatest (well we think so). We rejoice in the spirit of the old “Juve! Juve!” chant and project that spirit into the future with a fresh, farsighted and realistic approach, so come and join us if you are Over 45 or Over 55, we have teams in both competitions.
Contact: Over 45s Team Manager: George Apostolidis 0413 311 262 Email: lga.homebuilders@hotmail.com
Contact: Over 55s Team Manager: Tito Ferrante 9844 1093
post #66191 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

I nominate skeen.

I second that motion.

Are you listening @Murlsquirl?

The people are chafing under the Neo-imperialist yoke

Have you fascists learnt nothing from events in Paris
post #66192 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

That's a shame.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Nah, just pulling your chain.


Melbourne Victory, Juventus and FC Birrarung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

For the Hammers....yes it will be.
At OT? They'll beat you.
post #66193 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

Established in 1948 the Juventus Old Boys are are strong well respected club within the Melbourne Soccer community. “Juventus Melbourne” is the greatest (well we think so). We rejoice in the spirit of the old “Juve! Juve!” chant and project that spirit into the future with a fresh, farsighted and realistic approach, so come and join us if you are Over 45 or Over 55, we have teams in both competitions.
Contact: Over 45s Team Manager: George Apostolidis 0413 311 262 Email: lga.homebuilders@hotmail.com
Contact: Over 55s Team Manager: Tito Ferrante 9844 1093

Great bunch of blokes.
post #66194 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


Negative. I just read what I posted and it doesn't even make sense to me. No, neither is cool. Thanks for the facts but lets drop it.
 

 

Dropped. I shall forever remember you as The Benevolent Squirrel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post


Are you listening @Murlsquirl?

The people are chafing under the Neo-imperialist yoke

Have you fascists learnt nothing from events in Paris

 

Viva la revolucion.

post #66195 of 67946
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post


Melbourne Victory, Juventus and FC Birrarung.

^ We all make mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

+1
At OT? They'll beat you.

Not a chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoSprezzalini View Post

Dropped. I shall forever remember you as The Benevolent Squirrel.

Cool. Whatever floats your boat.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members