Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 4380post #65686 of 6794610/25/15 at 4:49pmpost #65687 of 6794610/25/15 at 8:58pmpost #65688 of 6794610/25/15 at 10:27pmpost #65689 of 6794610/26/15 at 2:17amQuote:
Having dealt with Aero before, I can assure you that you're in good hands. Their customer service is excellent and they deliver to schedule (3 months roughly).
The jackets are pretty good toopost #65690 of 6794610/26/15 at 2:27ampost #65691 of 6794610/26/15 at 2:48ampost #65692 of 6794610/26/15 at 3:39am
Is anyone else here loving this breaking story about modern-day bushrangers, the Stoccos?
Mind you, they sound like petulant arseholes. And nobody should ever condone theft, vandalism, and (especially) shooting at the police.
But what a great story. How the hell have they managed to evade capture for this long?
If they could just contrive to steal from the rich and give to the poor, they could transform themselves into modern legends. Alas, I don't think this is on their agenda.
Film rights beckon.post #65693 of 6794610/26/15 at 4:13ampost #65694 of 6794610/26/15 at 4:41amQuote:
Our police have more technology than they've ever had before and yet they don't seem to be able to do as good a job as they did back in 1880 when they were searching for the Kelly gang.post #65695 of 6794610/26/15 at 4:43am
True I suppose, but put yourself in their shoes. They need cash, petrol, food, and other basics. They can't work for money any more - their cover is blown. They can't make ATM withdrawals. Going into any kind of shop is risky.
I'd say it's just a matter of time before they are cornered. Then what? A shoot-out? Let's hope not.post #65696 of 6794610/26/15 at 5:02ampost #65697 of 6794610/26/15 at 3:35pmpost #65698 of 6794610/26/15 at 7:02pmpost #65699 of 6794610/26/15 at 7:14pm
MD, I think that the suit itself looks good, but I have two, small criticisms:
1) I would have chosen a different pocked square, either a plain white square, or one that was more muted, with a darker pattern.
2) I think that all suits should be worn with ties and that wearing a three-piece suit, in particular, really demands a tie, rather than an open-necked shirt. The informality of the open collar with no tie clashes with the formality of the suit and waistcoast, to my mind.post #65700 of 6794610/26/15 at 10:23pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Junkard Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Spring Cleaning - Ties, Shirts, Outerwear 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 22 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...