or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 398

post #5956 of 52255
^^^ What he said is still partially true though. Sydney is rubbish and far inferior to Melbourne :P
post #5957 of 52255
I know Blah is kidding, but notice how the Mexicans are the ones that always pipe up? Sydney sliders don't because we couldn't care less about what happens down there
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist View Post
Couldn't have said it better, Prince. When one throws out a challenge like - He 'needs' to - then challenged it invariably will be; especially if it's purely subjective. Overseas student maybe? Misses the family and all that... Happens a lot. Troll, perhaps? Aspergers sufferer? Who knows; who really cares?
Dont even start me on my foreign student views. I think the word limit of the post would be reached 1/4 way through.
post #5958 of 52255
No, born and bred in Sydney. I enjoy the casual Aussie culture, but i want more as far as fine arts goes.
post #5959 of 52255
what do you guys typically do for fun?
post #5960 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
I find the women (and men) of poor quality and taste in Melbourne. I'd rather shop elsewhere for them if I can.
You can certainly get them much cheaper online, and a better range.
post #5961 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
what do you guys typically do for fun?

Go Matthew Newton on the neighbors with a cricket bat. Yourself?
post #5962 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
No, born and bred in Sydney. I enjoy the casual Aussie culture, but i want more as far as fine arts goes.

Don't fool yourself thinking that the rest of the world is any better with fine arts. From my very limited experience Australia is very Europey, but with parrots.
post #5963 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Ferguson View Post
Don't fool yourself thinking that the rest of the world is any better with fine arts. From my very limited experience Australia is very Europey, but with parrots.

HAHAHA, great quote!
post #5964 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
HAHAHA, great quote!
It's got my vote for the next Australian tourism campaign. Oh and I'm 24 and for the purposes of this thread lets say I'm an engineer.
post #5965 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Go Matthew Newton on the neighbors with a cricket bat. Yourself?

stop the boats from my point piper mansion
post #5966 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
Hi all, i'm obviously new and i'm just wondering about the demographics for Aussie SFers. Like what kind of work you're in, if you're studying and which cities you live in, and what you think of the general culture of your respective cities?

Sorry for detracting from the general conversation.

As for me, I'm just a second year usyd student, and honestly i can not wait to leave Sydney, and Australia for that matter for good.

Silver Fox living the rural life who used to live in Elizabeth Bay and does not miss the traffic one bit.

Good to see that after all these years Sydney Uni is still full of wankers.
post #5967 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post
Silver Fox living the rural life who used to live in Elizabeth Bay and does not miss the traffic one bit.

Good to see that after all these years Sydney Uni is still full of wankers.

better a pseudo intellectual wanker than a Sydney Uni college kid
post #5968 of 52255
My dear child I did not go to Sydney Uni I went to UTS if you must know. And I just screwed a lot of Sydney Uni girls in my youth found them very lazy in the sack to be honest and as for the boys, well 'pseudo intellectual' would be a good description of the Arts and Philosophy faculties there. And what is this stop the boats bullshit you a fan of the Mad Monk?
post #5969 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post
My dear child I did not go to Sydney Uni I went to UTS if you must know. And I just screwed a lot of Sydney Uni girls in my youth found them very lazy in the sack to be honest and as for the boys, well 'pseudo intellectual' would be a good description of the Arts and Philosophy faculties there.


And what is this stop the boats bullshit you a fan of the Mad Monk?

I was only being dry, my parents are actually migrants and by no means am i a protectionist
post #5970 of 52255
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
I find the women (and men) of poor quality and taste in Melbourne. I'd rather shop elsewhere for them if I can.

We find you the same
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members