We weren't the fastest. But that wasn't our point of differentiation.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 3571post #53551 of 633948/24/14 at 8:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53552 of 633948/24/14 at 8:09pmpost #53553 of 633948/24/14 at 8:14pmpost #53554 of 633948/24/14 at 8:57pmpost #53555 of 633948/24/14 at 9:10pmpost #53556 of 633948/24/14 at 9:25pmpost #53557 of 633948/24/14 at 9:40pmpost #53558 of 633948/25/14 at 12:08ampost #53559 of 633948/25/14 at 12:24ampost #53560 of 633948/25/14 at 12:31amQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
Theres a portable dog wash business I see around - Dirty Dogs - Done Dirt Cheap. One of the best was a bloke I saw up the street around 6 months ago - a plumber - His name was Ricky ...Surname.... - underneath his name, in italics, on the van, was "Don't lose that number - its the only one to call" - I congratulated him - he said the sad thing was hardly anyone gets it. We commiserated. A friend of mine owns the second hand book shop "Merchant of Fairness". Another mates band - ageing musos - "The Recliner Rockers" I also remember a good cabaret /cover band "Glen Waverly & The Mentones"
Was he driving around in a Steely Van?post #53561 of 633948/25/14 at 12:49ampost #53562 of 633948/25/14 at 12:52amQuote:Used to be a catering company back in the 80's-90's I think that did catering for heavy metal bands on tour like motorhead etc. The company was called "shit food for cunts" which I thought was just the ballsiest and funniest name for a company ever.Originally Posted by fxh
Theres a portable dog wash business I see around - Dirty Dogs - Done Dirt Cheap. One of the best was a bloke I saw up the street around 6 months ago - a plumber - His name was Ricky ...Surname.... - underneath his name, in italics, on the van, was "Don't lose that number - its the only one to call" - I congratulated him - he said the sad thing was hardly anyone gets it. We commiserated. A friend of mine owns the second hand book shop "Merchant of Fairness". Another mates band - ageing musos - "The Recliner Rockers" I also remember a good cabaret /cover band "Glen Waverly & The Mentones"post #53563 of 633948/25/14 at 1:09amQuote:
Interesting anecdote in the Searching for Sugar Man documentary on SBS last night about Rodriguez in his younger days wearing a three piece suit as a form of social commentary when doing demolition labouring.post #53564 of 633948/25/14 at 1:24amQuote:
IMO DOC is just as good, if not, better than 400 Gradi.
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1387 Active Users (330 Members and 1057 Guests)
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 43 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...