Well done on saving while also frequenting SF. That's the real achievement....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 3543post #53131 of 549608/13/14 at 10:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53132 of 549608/13/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hahahaha....er, yes, might have been in a place a few years ago if it wasn't for SF. Maybe today will be my last day of posting (better close my Tumblr and Instagram too).
Note - for those wanting to assist with the mortgage a few things, including C&J's, Boglioli and Gant by Michael Bastian will be going eBay, as well as some women's stuff (I just don't wear it any more!). Also donations welcome....post #53133 of 549608/13/14 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
One of our apprentices family owns The Few http://www.thefewmfg.com/ also in NZ that you can check out too. They did a collaboration with ethan/the armoury
Yes, I think that Ethan mentioned that the people that own "The Few" were using the old "The Real McCoy" factory in NZ. I don't know if the same people are now making both "The Few" and "The Real McCoy" jackets but they look very, very similar.
Edited to add: Just had a look at the website for "The Few" and the prices seem higher than I remember "The Real McCoy" prices as being.post #53134 of 549608/13/14 at 11:01pmpost #53135 of 549608/13/14 at 11:06pmpost #53136 of 549608/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53137 of 549608/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53138 of 549608/13/14 at 11:29pmpost #53139 of 549608/13/14 at 11:34pmpost #53140 of 549608/14/14 at 12:31amQuote:Originally Posted by tchoy
I am selling an Valstarino A1 jacket I'll throw in the shipping for the Aussie members here.
Great price but too late for me by a week. If I hadn't just bought the Ring Jacket version, I would have snapped this up.post #53141 of 549608/14/14 at 12:33ampost #53142 of 549608/14/14 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
For some reason I have my heart set on this quilted jacket by Charles Tyrwhitt. I think it is the breast pocket I like, making it slightly less country-fied, and the fact that it is cotton rather than poly. Waiting for it to go on a decent sale:
If you decide to pull the trigger be sure to use the AU site and Google for discount codes. Never pay full price for CTpost #53143 of 549608/14/14 at 12:51ampost #53144 of 549608/14/14 at 2:01ampost #53145 of 549608/14/14 at 2:09am
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Staple Suits Long Sizes 39... 13 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 14 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 15 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 18 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Would this gray suit be acceptable for interviews? 29 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)