Well done on saving while also frequenting SF. That's the real achievement....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 3543post #53131 of 678998/13/14 at 10:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53132 of 678998/13/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hahahaha....er, yes, might have been in a place a few years ago if it wasn't for SF. Maybe today will be my last day of posting (better close my Tumblr and Instagram too).
Note - for those wanting to assist with the mortgage a few things, including C&J's, Boglioli and Gant by Michael Bastian will be going eBay, as well as some women's stuff (I just don't wear it any more!). Also donations welcome....post #53133 of 678998/13/14 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
One of our apprentices family owns The Few http://www.thefewmfg.com/ also in NZ that you can check out too. They did a collaboration with ethan/the armoury
Yes, I think that Ethan mentioned that the people that own "The Few" were using the old "The Real McCoy" factory in NZ. I don't know if the same people are now making both "The Few" and "The Real McCoy" jackets but they look very, very similar.
Edited to add: Just had a look at the website for "The Few" and the prices seem higher than I remember "The Real McCoy" prices as being.post #53134 of 678998/13/14 at 11:01pmpost #53135 of 678998/13/14 at 11:06pmpost #53136 of 678998/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53137 of 678998/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53138 of 678998/13/14 at 11:29pmpost #53139 of 678998/13/14 at 11:34pmpost #53140 of 678998/14/14 at 12:31amQuote:Originally Posted by tchoy
I am selling an Valstarino A1 jacket I'll throw in the shipping for the Aussie members here.
Great price but too late for me by a week. If I hadn't just bought the Ring Jacket version, I would have snapped this up.post #53141 of 678998/14/14 at 12:33ampost #53142 of 678998/14/14 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
For some reason I have my heart set on this quilted jacket by Charles Tyrwhitt. I think it is the breast pocket I like, making it slightly less country-fied, and the fact that it is cotton rather than poly. Waiting for it to go on a decent sale:
If you decide to pull the trigger be sure to use the AU site and Google for discount codes. Never pay full price for CTpost #53143 of 678998/14/14 at 12:51ampost #53144 of 678998/14/14 at 2:01ampost #53145 of 678998/14/14 at 2:09am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 20 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...