Well done on saving while also frequenting SF. That's the real achievement....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 3543post #53131 of 640998/13/14 at 10:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53132 of 640998/13/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hahahaha....er, yes, might have been in a place a few years ago if it wasn't for SF. Maybe today will be my last day of posting (better close my Tumblr and Instagram too).
Note - for those wanting to assist with the mortgage a few things, including C&J's, Boglioli and Gant by Michael Bastian will be going eBay, as well as some women's stuff (I just don't wear it any more!). Also donations welcome....post #53133 of 640998/13/14 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
One of our apprentices family owns The Few http://www.thefewmfg.com/ also in NZ that you can check out too. They did a collaboration with ethan/the armoury
Yes, I think that Ethan mentioned that the people that own "The Few" were using the old "The Real McCoy" factory in NZ. I don't know if the same people are now making both "The Few" and "The Real McCoy" jackets but they look very, very similar.
Edited to add: Just had a look at the website for "The Few" and the prices seem higher than I remember "The Real McCoy" prices as being.post #53134 of 640998/13/14 at 11:01pmpost #53135 of 640998/13/14 at 11:06pmpost #53136 of 640998/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53137 of 640998/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53138 of 640998/13/14 at 11:29pmpost #53139 of 640998/13/14 at 11:34pmpost #53140 of 640998/14/14 at 12:31amQuote:Originally Posted by tchoy
I am selling an Valstarino A1 jacket I'll throw in the shipping for the Aussie members here.
Great price but too late for me by a week. If I hadn't just bought the Ring Jacket version, I would have snapped this up.post #53141 of 640998/14/14 at 12:33ampost #53142 of 640998/14/14 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
For some reason I have my heart set on this quilted jacket by Charles Tyrwhitt. I think it is the breast pocket I like, making it slightly less country-fied, and the fact that it is cotton rather than poly. Waiting for it to go on a decent sale:
If you decide to pull the trigger be sure to use the AU site and Google for discount codes. Never pay full price for CTpost #53143 of 640998/14/14 at 12:51ampost #53144 of 640998/14/14 at 2:01ampost #53145 of 640998/14/14 at 2:09am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Brand New Epaulet Monochrome White Leather Hi Tops - Sz US 9 (EU 42) 16 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...