Well done on saving while also frequenting SF. That's the real achievement....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 3543post #53131 of 679468/13/14 at 10:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53132 of 679468/13/14 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hahahaha....er, yes, might have been in a place a few years ago if it wasn't for SF. Maybe today will be my last day of posting (better close my Tumblr and Instagram too).
Note - for those wanting to assist with the mortgage a few things, including C&J's, Boglioli and Gant by Michael Bastian will be going eBay, as well as some women's stuff (I just don't wear it any more!). Also donations welcome....post #53133 of 679468/13/14 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
One of our apprentices family owns The Few http://www.thefewmfg.com/ also in NZ that you can check out too. They did a collaboration with ethan/the armoury
Yes, I think that Ethan mentioned that the people that own "The Few" were using the old "The Real McCoy" factory in NZ. I don't know if the same people are now making both "The Few" and "The Real McCoy" jackets but they look very, very similar.
Edited to add: Just had a look at the website for "The Few" and the prices seem higher than I remember "The Real McCoy" prices as being.post #53134 of 679468/13/14 at 11:01pmpost #53135 of 679468/13/14 at 11:06pmpost #53136 of 679468/13/14 at 11:09pmQuote:
Who is your bank? Haven't they heard of sub-prime??
Jokes (Click to show);-)post #53137 of 679468/13/14 at 11:09pmpost #53138 of 679468/13/14 at 11:29pmpost #53139 of 679468/13/14 at 11:34pmpost #53140 of 679468/14/14 at 12:31amQuote:Originally Posted by tchoy
I am selling an Valstarino A1 jacket I'll throw in the shipping for the Aussie members here.
Great price but too late for me by a week. If I hadn't just bought the Ring Jacket version, I would have snapped this up.post #53141 of 679468/14/14 at 12:33ampost #53142 of 679468/14/14 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
For some reason I have my heart set on this quilted jacket by Charles Tyrwhitt. I think it is the breast pocket I like, making it slightly less country-fied, and the fact that it is cotton rather than poly. Waiting for it to go on a decent sale:
If you decide to pull the trigger be sure to use the AU site and Google for discount codes. Never pay full price for CTpost #53143 of 679468/14/14 at 12:51ampost #53144 of 679468/14/14 at 2:01ampost #53145 of 679468/14/14 at 2:09amMonday, 18th Aug 2014
Show: 7:30pm - Venue Opens
8:00pm - Bob Dylan (Act 1)
8:50pm – Interval
9:10pm – Bob Dylan (Act 2)
10:00pm - The End
** please note - no support act **
All times are approximate and subject to change by the artist.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 1 second ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...