Summer is coming.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 3542
Styleforum Top Pickspost #53117 of 641498/13/14 at 5:08pmFor some reason I have my heart set on this quilted jacket by Charles Tyrwhitt. I think it is the breast pocket I like, making it slightly less country-fied, and the fact that it is cotton rather than poly. Waiting for it to go on a decent sale:
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/men's-outerwear/men's-coats/Navy-canvas-Made-in-England-quilted-coat?q=gbpdefault||jc021nav|||||||||||||post #53118 of 641498/13/14 at 5:14pmpost #53119 of 641498/13/14 at 5:27pmpost #53120 of 641498/13/14 at 7:44pm
(1) I'm looking to extend my casual wardrobe ('streetwear') tastefully.
I don't have many pieces of outerwear besides an M-65 I wear to death.
What is a basic collection I could add to a basic wardrobe? a leather jacket? a Barbour?
(2) In light of the above I'm looking at buying an A-2 jacket.
What are some good entry level brands to look at?
Sorry to inundate you all with questions.post #53121 of 641498/13/14 at 8:16pmQuote:
It's not entry level, but if you get a horsehide A-2 from The Real McCoys in NZ, you'll never ever need to buy another leather jacket ever again.post #53122 of 641498/13/14 at 8:57pmpost #53123 of 641498/13/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
One of our apprentices family owns The Few http://www.thefewmfg.com/ also in NZ that you can check out too. They did a collaboration with ethan/the armourypost #53124 of 641498/13/14 at 9:11pmpost #53125 of 641498/13/14 at 9:26pmpost #53126 of 641498/13/14 at 9:34pmpost #53127 of 641498/13/14 at 9:44pmpost #53128 of 641498/13/14 at 9:46pmQuote:
Yes, beautiful jacket, great name - but maybe, given the price tag maybe Get Back To Work! would be more appropriate.
By the way, for those following along (esp. those at Suitably Connected) - settlement went smoothly and I am now a proud house owner.post #53129 of 641498/13/14 at 10:00pm
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 8 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...