Summer is coming.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 3542post #53116 of 679468/13/14 at 4:59pmpost #53117 of 679468/13/14 at 5:08pmFor some reason I have my heart set on this quilted jacket by Charles Tyrwhitt. I think it is the breast pocket I like, making it slightly less country-fied, and the fact that it is cotton rather than poly. Waiting for it to go on a decent sale:
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/men's-outerwear/men's-coats/Navy-canvas-Made-in-England-quilted-coat?q=gbpdefault||jc021nav|||||||||||||post #53118 of 679468/13/14 at 5:14pmpost #53119 of 679468/13/14 at 5:27pmpost #53120 of 679468/13/14 at 7:44pm
(1) I'm looking to extend my casual wardrobe ('streetwear') tastefully.
I don't have many pieces of outerwear besides an M-65 I wear to death.
What is a basic collection I could add to a basic wardrobe? a leather jacket? a Barbour?
(2) In light of the above I'm looking at buying an A-2 jacket.
What are some good entry level brands to look at?
Sorry to inundate you all with questions.post #53121 of 679468/13/14 at 8:16pmpost #53122 of 679468/13/14 at 8:57pmpost #53123 of 679468/13/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
One of our apprentices family owns The Few http://www.thefewmfg.com/ also in NZ that you can check out too. They did a collaboration with ethan/the armourypost #53124 of 679468/13/14 at 9:11pmpost #53125 of 679468/13/14 at 9:26pmpost #53126 of 679468/13/14 at 9:34pmpost #53127 of 679468/13/14 at 9:44pmpost #53128 of 679468/13/14 at 9:46pmQuote:
Yes, beautiful jacket, great name - but maybe, given the price tag maybe Get Back To Work! would be more appropriate.
By the way, for those following along (esp. those at Suitably Connected) - settlement went smoothly and I am now a proud house owner.post #53129 of 679468/13/14 at 10:00pmpost #53130 of 679468/13/14 at 10:01pm
I'm pretty sure I got the last one.
Thanks so much Jason.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › How many miles did you RIDE today? 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9E Cardiff on 202 last in chestnut delapre/dainite... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Lace up boots like these? 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Chestnut Piccadilly Loafer UK9E (used/excellent... 3 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding