or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 3387

post #50791 of 53379
You live in the same Canberra I do right?

To answer the OP, the heavier weight flannels are best for our winters.
post #50792 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

Where I'm from, the guy with the largest Akubra is usually the boss.

Sadly this is not the case in Canberra.
post #50793 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

Where I'm from, the guy with the largest Akubra is usually the boss.
Bob Katter?

He pelted the Beatles you know.
post #50794 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post


classic.

post #50795 of 53379
all this hat humour, it's all going straight over my head...
post #50796 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post

You live in the same Canberra I do right?

To answer the OP, the heavier weight flannels are best for our winters.

Doesn't snow, not cold smile.gif I find wearing any of my winter clothes for Japan in Canberra way too hot.
post #50797 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post

all this hat humour, it's all going straight over my head...
Agreed, we should mandate a cap on that sort of droll humour.
post #50798 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nt View Post


Agreed, we should mandate a cap on that sort of droll humour.

 

Definitely. We need to put a lid on it. 

post #50799 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Definitely. We need to put a lid on it. 

I am brimming with excitement, I think the hat jokes have yet to hit their peak.
post #50800 of 53379
Put a feather in it you bunnets.
post #50801 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Socks View Post


I am brimming with excitement, I think the hat jokes have yet to hit their peak.

 

So we haven't reached our crowning glory yet? 

post #50802 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

So we haven't reached our crowning glory yet? 

That is a bit over the top, mate.
post #50803 of 53379
Bah homburg!
post #50804 of 53379

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/pages/last-pairs

 

couple pairs of carmina's on sale if anyone is interested

post #50805 of 53379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolvadex View Post
 

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/pages/last-pairs

 

couple pairs of carmina's on sale if anyone is interested

 

regarding carmina just noticed its half price shipping from start of june till end of august. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members