Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 3375post #50611 of 620436/10/14 at 4:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #50612 of 620436/10/14 at 5:47ampost #50613 of 620436/10/14 at 7:34ampost #50614 of 620436/10/14 at 3:02pm
Fxh only charges $4.97. His advice is terrible*, but it is a thousand times better than you will get there.
*with the notation exception of his wisdom on high waisted trousers (ah, OK, and a few other things).post #50615 of 620436/10/14 at 3:11pmpost #50616 of 620436/10/14 at 3:40pmpost #50617 of 620436/10/14 at 4:33pmpost #50618 of 620436/10/14 at 5:43pmpost #50619 of 620436/10/14 at 8:19pmpost #50620 of 620436/10/14 at 9:59pmHi Melbourne guys, and anyone else who will be in Melbourne on July 3rd!
The networking group in support of the Wear for Success charity are holding their next event on that date, and it will be the launch of the rebranding of the group as 'Suitably Connected'.
We're hoping for a really great turnout to kick off the 2014/15 networking event calendar so can you all please do your best to rock along and pass on the attached invitation to anyone you know who's interested in business networking in a relaxed and stylish atmosphere.
The event is being hosted by our friends at Oscar Hunt, and as well as getting to check out their awesome new space you'll have the guys on hand to chat to about matters satorial if that takes your fancy, as well as sampling great local gins from West Winds. Other drinks also provided and the event is completely free for members (you can join on the night).
Any questions PM me or the event contact on the invite, and please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the caterers can confirm numbers.
Look forward to seeing many of you there! SuitablyConnectedEvent-OscarHuntTailors-3July2014.pdf 428k .pdf filepost #50621 of 620436/10/14 at 10:06pmpost #50622 of 620436/10/14 at 10:09pmpost #50623 of 620436/10/14 at 10:48pmpost #50624 of 620436/10/14 at 10:57pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1467 Active Users (330 Members and 1137 Guests)
- › NWT Label Under Construction LUC Punched Selvedge Reversible SS... 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin Grey Silk2 32 Slim 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Should I send these back? 4 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rivet Chino FF Faded Red 32 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan