Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 3255post #48811 of 646034/27/14 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48812 of 646034/27/14 at 4:38pmpost #48813 of 646034/27/14 at 4:44pmpost #48814 of 646034/27/14 at 5:46pmpost #48815 of 646034/27/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geoffrey FirminQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
Hi, all. Gotta say that Muji and Uniqlo are just what Melbs needs! Quite a few good items including cardi's and chinos.
In other news, questions for our Canberra peeps: where are the cool haunts in our nation's capital? Will be staying there for 3 months... and will there be a meetup anytime soon? Hope everyone had a good Anzac weekend. The chill is getting to me...
Canberra Cool? Climate wise yes, had the heater on tonight. Otherwise I would suggest fxh hipster guide to Canberra.
Let us know when your hitting town and we can meet up for coffee in Braddon.
Also keen. I'm off on the 10th tho so I'm not sure how the timing will work out. I'm happy to organise it if people can pm a time.post #48816 of 646034/27/14 at 9:39pmpost #48817 of 646034/27/14 at 10:12pmpost #48818 of 646034/27/14 at 10:42pmpost #48819 of 646034/27/14 at 11:15pm
Carmina black oxford captoe brogues (Rain last, calf) just arrived at my office via courier from Unipair. Size is perfect. I'm in clover. (Snaps to follow soon)
Got a couple of very reasonably priced items from Spoo on the way too. Jeans and a jacket.
But that's it - the wallet is sewn shut again. Gotta save up for the winter sales...post #48820 of 646034/27/14 at 11:18pmpost #48821 of 646034/27/14 at 11:42pmpost #48822 of 646034/27/14 at 11:50pmpost #48823 of 646034/28/14 at 12:10ampost #48824 of 646034/28/14 at 12:20ampost #48825 of 646034/28/14 at 12:45amQuote:“I tried to to get inside but Wladimir kept sticking the jab out,” Leapai said.
“It’s not the end of the road ... I’ll be back.”
"I tried to fight but he fought back. And it seems like he knows how to box a bit.
I'm not used to that on the street.
Its the end of the road."
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum Meetup San Francisco September 17 Cafe Zoetrope 6:00PM 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015