Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 3255post #48811 of 664644/27/14 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48812 of 664644/27/14 at 4:38pmpost #48813 of 664644/27/14 at 4:44pmpost #48814 of 664644/27/14 at 5:46pmpost #48815 of 664644/27/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geoffrey FirminQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
Hi, all. Gotta say that Muji and Uniqlo are just what Melbs needs! Quite a few good items including cardi's and chinos.
In other news, questions for our Canberra peeps: where are the cool haunts in our nation's capital? Will be staying there for 3 months... and will there be a meetup anytime soon? Hope everyone had a good Anzac weekend. The chill is getting to me...
Canberra Cool? Climate wise yes, had the heater on tonight. Otherwise I would suggest fxh hipster guide to Canberra.
Let us know when your hitting town and we can meet up for coffee in Braddon.
Also keen. I'm off on the 10th tho so I'm not sure how the timing will work out. I'm happy to organise it if people can pm a time.post #48816 of 664644/27/14 at 9:39pmpost #48817 of 664644/27/14 at 10:12pmpost #48818 of 664644/27/14 at 10:42pmpost #48819 of 664644/27/14 at 11:15pm
Carmina black oxford captoe brogues (Rain last, calf) just arrived at my office via courier from Unipair. Size is perfect. I'm in clover. (Snaps to follow soon)
Got a couple of very reasonably priced items from Spoo on the way too. Jeans and a jacket.
But that's it - the wallet is sewn shut again. Gotta save up for the winter sales...post #48820 of 664644/27/14 at 11:18pmpost #48821 of 664644/27/14 at 11:42pmpost #48822 of 664644/27/14 at 11:50pmpost #48823 of 664644/28/14 at 12:10ampost #48824 of 664644/28/14 at 12:20ampost #48825 of 664644/28/14 at 12:45amQuote:“I tried to to get inside but Wladimir kept sticking the jab out,” Leapai said.
“It’s not the end of the road ... I’ll be back.”
"I tried to fight but he fought back. And it seems like he knows how to box a bit.
I'm not used to that on the street.
Its the end of the road."
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories