Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 3255post #48811 of 679464/27/14 at 3:20pmpost #48812 of 679464/27/14 at 4:38pmpost #48813 of 679464/27/14 at 4:44pmpost #48814 of 679464/27/14 at 5:46pmpost #48815 of 679464/27/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geoffrey FirminQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
Hi, all. Gotta say that Muji and Uniqlo are just what Melbs needs! Quite a few good items including cardi's and chinos.
In other news, questions for our Canberra peeps: where are the cool haunts in our nation's capital? Will be staying there for 3 months... and will there be a meetup anytime soon? Hope everyone had a good Anzac weekend. The chill is getting to me...
Canberra Cool? Climate wise yes, had the heater on tonight. Otherwise I would suggest fxh hipster guide to Canberra.
Let us know when your hitting town and we can meet up for coffee in Braddon.
Also keen. I'm off on the 10th tho so I'm not sure how the timing will work out. I'm happy to organise it if people can pm a time.post #48816 of 679464/27/14 at 9:39pmpost #48817 of 679464/27/14 at 10:12pmpost #48818 of 679464/27/14 at 10:42pmpost #48819 of 679464/27/14 at 11:15pm
Carmina black oxford captoe brogues (Rain last, calf) just arrived at my office via courier from Unipair. Size is perfect. I'm in clover. (Snaps to follow soon)
Got a couple of very reasonably priced items from Spoo on the way too. Jeans and a jacket.
But that's it - the wallet is sewn shut again. Gotta save up for the winter sales...post #48820 of 679464/27/14 at 11:18pmpost #48821 of 679464/27/14 at 11:42pmpost #48822 of 679464/27/14 at 11:50pmpost #48823 of 679464/28/14 at 12:10ampost #48824 of 679464/28/14 at 12:20ampost #48825 of 679464/28/14 at 12:45amQuote:“I tried to to get inside but Wladimir kept sticking the jab out,” Leapai said.
“It’s not the end of the road ... I’ll be back.”
"I tried to fight but he fought back. And it seems like he knows how to box a bit.
I'm not used to that on the street.
Its the end of the road."
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 46 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 34 minutes ago
- › NIB Vass sell off ~US10D - big cuts 53 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 56 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...