Stop getting them with chin straps?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 3252post #48766 of 679464/26/14 at 3:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48767 of 679464/26/14 at 3:16am
The article concluded with a point on the approaching obsolescence of wallets and cash, I therefore expressed an opinion positively looking forward to that moment whilst light heartedly commenting on two areas where physical currency is often considered ingrained and might be resistant to that change. There were some ramblings on an app based idea I might look into but I trust the above addresses your wtf.post #48768 of 679464/26/14 at 3:23ampost #48769 of 679464/26/14 at 3:23amLM, this is a photo of me wearing the new hat. The blue card has been blurred out with a new message It was originally a mate's party invitation, and he's not really planning on being the next Corey Worthington. That said, could be a whole lot of well-dressed folk at the party had I invited everyone by proxy.post #48770 of 679464/26/14 at 3:24ampost #48771 of 679464/26/14 at 3:25ampost #48772 of 679464/26/14 at 3:27ampost #48773 of 679464/26/14 at 3:29ampost #48774 of 679464/26/14 at 3:42ampost #48775 of 679464/26/14 at 3:44ampost #48776 of 679464/26/14 at 3:53ampost #48777 of 679464/26/14 at 4:09ampost #48778 of 679464/26/14 at 5:59ampost #48779 of 679464/26/14 at 6:08ampost #48780 of 679464/26/14 at 3:38pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Value Tailor in Hong Kong 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?