My thoughts are too chaotic to be constrained in a $400 filofax.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2988post #44806 of 603851/27/14 at 1:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44807 of 603851/27/14 at 2:08ampost #44808 of 603851/27/14 at 2:22ampost #44809 of 603851/27/14 at 2:35ampost #44810 of 603851/27/14 at 2:37ampost #44811 of 603851/27/14 at 2:42amQuote:
Thanks for the links kayhill. Do you have any rough idea on what MTM pants from these places would cost, so I know what to expect when I chat to them?post #44812 of 603851/27/14 at 2:51ampost #44813 of 603851/27/14 at 2:54amQuote:
Moleskin note books for thought and use $20 desk diary and electronic calendar. My filofax is 17 YO haven't used it in five years should condition the leather. One problem with diaries is hanging on to them for five years.post #44814 of 603851/27/14 at 4:22ampost #44815 of 603851/27/14 at 4:56amQuote:Quote:
Do you guys use a compendium?
I have a Marbig one - its pretty dodge.post #44816 of 603851/27/14 at 5:05ampost #44817 of 603851/27/14 at 11:54amQuote:
They do, same as most alcohol-based products. They can last a long time if stored properly. As they degrade they lose complexity rather than go off, so many are quite wearable. For a lot of vintage stuff collectors want the bottles, they don't plan to wear it. Also, older forumaltions are often more desirable becausethe quality of the ingredients was better.
Edited by California Dreamer - 1/27/14 at 5:36pmpost #44818 of 603851/27/14 at 12:33pmQuote:
I use calendar on tablet and iPhone and find that diary on desk is best for scribbling notes. Also I've kept a journal for over 25 years both in MSW and Moleskine.
Work diaries have to be kept for 5/7 years for tax and legal purposes.post #44819 of 603851/27/14 at 3:41pm
Rob, this is quite a good marriage of physical and digital note-taking: http://www.moleskine.com/au/news/evernote-smart-notebo-1
Available for order here: http://www.notemaker.com.au/store/notebooks/smart-notebooks
I've stopped using Evernote, but there was a time I relied on it heavily in Uni/pupillage days.
I might come back to it soon.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Charges for Shipping 24 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Our Legacy Bomber Jacket II 48 (M) Black - BNWT 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Harry Potter Belt Buckles 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...