My thoughts are too chaotic to be constrained in a $400 filofax.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2988post #44806 of 634031/27/14 at 1:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44807 of 634031/27/14 at 2:08ampost #44808 of 634031/27/14 at 2:22ampost #44809 of 634031/27/14 at 2:35ampost #44810 of 634031/27/14 at 2:37ampost #44811 of 634031/27/14 at 2:42amQuote:
Thanks for the links kayhill. Do you have any rough idea on what MTM pants from these places would cost, so I know what to expect when I chat to them?post #44812 of 634031/27/14 at 2:51ampost #44813 of 634031/27/14 at 2:54amQuote:
Moleskin note books for thought and use $20 desk diary and electronic calendar. My filofax is 17 YO haven't used it in five years should condition the leather. One problem with diaries is hanging on to them for five years.post #44814 of 634031/27/14 at 4:22ampost #44815 of 634031/27/14 at 4:56amQuote:Quote:
Do you guys use a compendium?
I have a Marbig one - its pretty dodge.post #44816 of 634031/27/14 at 5:05ampost #44817 of 634031/27/14 at 11:54amQuote:
They do, same as most alcohol-based products. They can last a long time if stored properly. As they degrade they lose complexity rather than go off, so many are quite wearable. For a lot of vintage stuff collectors want the bottles, they don't plan to wear it. Also, older forumaltions are often more desirable becausethe quality of the ingredients was better.
Edited by California Dreamer - 1/27/14 at 5:36pmpost #44818 of 634031/27/14 at 12:33pmQuote:
I use calendar on tablet and iPhone and find that diary on desk is best for scribbling notes. Also I've kept a journal for over 25 years both in MSW and Moleskine.
Work diaries have to be kept for 5/7 years for tax and legal purposes.post #44819 of 634031/27/14 at 3:41pm
Rob, this is quite a good marriage of physical and digital note-taking: http://www.moleskine.com/au/news/evernote-smart-notebo-1
Available for order here: http://www.notemaker.com.au/store/notebooks/smart-notebooks
I've stopped using Evernote, but there was a time I relied on it heavily in Uni/pupillage days.
I might come back to it soon.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 57 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...