My thoughts are too chaotic to be constrained in a $400 filofax.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2988post #44806 of 548651/27/14 at 1:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44807 of 548651/27/14 at 2:08ampost #44808 of 548651/27/14 at 2:22ampost #44809 of 548651/27/14 at 2:35ampost #44810 of 548651/27/14 at 2:37ampost #44811 of 548651/27/14 at 2:42amQuote:
Thanks for the links kayhill. Do you have any rough idea on what MTM pants from these places would cost, so I know what to expect when I chat to them?post #44812 of 548651/27/14 at 2:51ampost #44813 of 548651/27/14 at 2:54amQuote:
Moleskin note books for thought and use $20 desk diary and electronic calendar. My filofax is 17 YO haven't used it in five years should condition the leather. One problem with diaries is hanging on to them for five years.post #44814 of 548651/27/14 at 4:22ampost #44815 of 548651/27/14 at 4:56amQuote:Quote:
Do you guys use a compendium?
I have a Marbig one - its pretty dodge.post #44816 of 548651/27/14 at 5:05ampost #44817 of 548651/27/14 at 11:54amQuote:
They do, same as most alcohol-based products. They can last a long time if stored properly. As they degrade they lose complexity rather than go off, so many are quite wearable. For a lot of vintage stuff collectors want the bottles, they don't plan to wear it. Also, older forumaltions are often more desirable becausethe quality of the ingredients was better.
Edited by California Dreamer - 1/27/14 at 5:36pmpost #44818 of 548651/27/14 at 12:33pmQuote:
I use calendar on tablet and iPhone and find that diary on desk is best for scribbling notes. Also I've kept a journal for over 25 years both in MSW and Moleskine.
Work diaries have to be kept for 5/7 years for tax and legal purposes.post #44819 of 548651/27/14 at 3:41pm
Rob, this is quite a good marriage of physical and digital note-taking: http://www.moleskine.com/au/news/evernote-smart-notebo-1
Available for order here: http://www.notemaker.com.au/store/notebooks/smart-notebooks
I've stopped using Evernote, but there was a time I relied on it heavily in Uni/pupillage days.
I might come back to it soon.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Best way to remove ear wax? 19 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Sale Leeds 20 minutes ago
- › Kitchens Sale Leeds 21 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Units Leeds 22 minutes ago
- › Kitchens Direct Leeds 23 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)