Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2912
Styleforum Top Picks
If you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, try these:
They're having a sale up to 40% off, and they have free worldwide delivery. Their own brand are very nice, by the way.
Also, I just got an email from Pediwear saying they're having a sale.
For Sydneysiders, lastly, I got a Groupon email offering a MTM shirt for $49 at a place in Mosman.
Sorry, going to have to pass up on them! I've spent too much lately...
Pulled out my Salvatore newland calfs yesterday, bought them 6 months ago in LA and haven't worn them yet, found they we're a bit too big for me (yes, with socks on) now, I have lost a bit of weight since then though, even though I was already a skinny bugger before I lost more! Is there anything I can do to rectify this? Put weight back on, inserts?
These arrived from America after about 5 weeks as well. Vintage C&J for Coes and Young Boston - only record I can find for Coes and Young is some 1920's b&w shopfront photo. Shoes might need a resole though, starting to split a bit on the edges..
Hope you all had a good Christmas. I 'thrifted' (ebayed) a light grey charcoal tweed Ralph Lauren jacket which needs shortening in the sleeve and must have, minimum, an inch, maybe 1.5in off the bottom (even at the risk of unbalancing the jacket) to make it wearable.
I paid up for the Wear for Success function and then didn't get to it. How was it Lennier?
WIWT slouching at home
FXH - what's the shirt, if I can ask? Big fan of wide-checks.
looks like someone is getting more instagram followers
Well spotted, that member is looking sharp as always.
In general though seems you must "show this much ankle to enter"...
I don't have any of the Supima polo shirts, but I've got several of the regular mesh polo shirts, as well as quite a few other LE shirts, chino pants, chino shorts and so on, and for what it's worth, I've never had any problems with shrinkage at all.
My navy mesh polo is finally fading and has just developed a small hole at the band end of one sleeve, and it's four years old and has been worn pretty much every week over that time, including when exercising, camping, and generally just mucking around on the weekend. For the price, I've found them to be a very good deal.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll just get one or two and see how that goes. I normally cold wash and hang to dry with hangers, hopefully the longer sleeves won't stretch.
- Australian Members
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO Makeup: Smoke Grey Kudu Roughout... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw