Over $2k for rick Owens pony plinth ... I can't imagine anyone other than yeezy wearing them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2902post #43516 of 6794612/23/13 at 10:33pmpost #43517 of 6794612/23/13 at 11:18pmpost #43518 of 6794612/24/13 at 12:08ampost #43519 of 6794612/24/13 at 12:47amQuote:
And if they don"t, Azzaro has a Boxing Day sale on!
Merry Christmas to all of you. It's been fun, especially meeting up with some of the Melbourne guys, and with Jase. Stay safe, be well and enjoy yourselves.post #43520 of 6794612/24/13 at 1:03ampost #43521 of 6794612/24/13 at 1:15ampost #43522 of 6794612/24/13 at 1:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Foxhound
Rocking my Margiela GATs from Sneaker Boy. Hardly Ridiculous.
#sexyankles for Christmas Dinner too. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are you wearing a jumper in the middle of a summer heatwave?!?!post #43523 of 6794612/24/13 at 3:28ampost #43524 of 6794612/24/13 at 4:06ampost #43525 of 6794612/24/13 at 5:19amFoxy and TBM too Pretty - bastards
Enjoy your end of year festivities gentlemen!
Love your kicks Meister - epitomize a classic shoe, well worth the restoration - share the renovate
Journeyman - I will be there in Yamba in the NYE, enjoy your time
Xoxopost #43526 of 6794612/24/13 at 5:35amQuote:
Dissing RO on sf? You're game.
I'd probably wear 1/2 the sneakers there and I'd say most who have met me would say I'm conservative in my dress.post #43527 of 6794612/24/13 at 2:12pmMerry xmas guys, I hope all of your sartorial dreams come true.
No clothes for me but I got a new saltwater fly rod which will be put to good use for the week in mollymook starting tomorrow.
Jasonpost #43528 of 6794612/24/13 at 2:27pmpost #43529 of 6794612/24/13 at 2:33pm
Merry Christmas all.
Hope the fishing goes well Jase.
Yeah can't say I understand why anyone would pay that much for sneakers but I have zero doubt the same could easily be said of some classical menswear purchases often discussed in this thread so each to their own.post #43530 of 6794612/24/13 at 2:36pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › New Eidos Napoli Navy Blue Cotton Field Jacket EU 54R US 44R 20 minutes ago
- › Incotex chinolino and Incotex for PRL chinos EU48 US32 21 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › New Rancourt CXL Beefroll Penny Loafers Sz 11D 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 25 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...