I'd be careful with the Peter O'Toole tributes, lest it irks the O'Tool on this thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2884post #43246 of 5402012/15/13 at 3:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43247 of 5402012/15/13 at 5:17pmpost #43248 of 5402012/15/13 at 5:23pmpost #43249 of 5402012/15/13 at 6:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by CoffeeDudeGuy
Beginner guitar:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Starting out on guitar, all you need is 4 chords and the truth If you'll be strumming songs more often (pop, folk, bluegrass) then a steel string acoustic is good. Yamaha and Tanglewood have been mentioned, Cort is quite good too. Get a classical/nylon if you wanna be shredding later.
Regarding shirts, should the shoulder seam end at the shoulder bone, or the furthest part of where the deltoids end? My shirts are getting tight in the sleeves, wanna wear them as long as possible before going up a size.
shoulder seam would depend on your chest + armhole and your shoulder pronation ... short answer is that there is no "perfect" shoulder seam for everyonepost #43250 of 5402012/15/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pink Socks
Big O'Toole fan - esp. How to Steal a Million.
But for me this was his finest moment..."Come about the vacuum cleaner, have you?" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
For me, it's his line in the ladies toilet, from "My Favourite Year":
Horrified old lady: "This is for ladies only!
O'Toole "And so madam is this. (Loud sound of a zip). But occasionally I have to run a bit of water through it".post #43251 of 5402012/16/13 at 1:14ampost #43252 of 5402012/16/13 at 1:55ampost #43253 of 5402012/16/13 at 2:19ampost #43254 of 5402012/16/13 at 2:24ampost #43255 of 5402012/16/13 at 3:01amQuote:
These old things...?
http://linenforsummertweedforwinter.tumblr.com/post/70176355596/to-bootpost #43256 of 5402012/16/13 at 3:02ampost #43257 of 5402012/16/13 at 3:06ampost #43258 of 5402012/16/13 at 3:07ampost #43259 of 5402012/16/13 at 3:12am
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 41 seconds ago
- › Rare Spurr Black/Grey Wool Sportcoat 48EU/38US 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 12 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 17 minutes ago
- › casual pants for women 19 minutes ago
- › How much handwork is there on Loro Piana coats and jackets? 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)