I find the buckle too big and clunky...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2877post #43141 of 6410912/11/13 at 2:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43142 of 6410912/11/13 at 3:26pmpost #43143 of 6410912/11/13 at 3:33pmpost #43144 of 6410912/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #43145 of 6410912/11/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Quote:
Where did you get yours from Nabil, if you don't mind me asking?post #43146 of 6410912/11/13 at 5:14pmpost #43147 of 6410912/11/13 at 5:15pmpost #43148 of 6410912/11/13 at 6:09pmpost #43149 of 6410912/11/13 at 7:38pmpost #43150 of 6410912/11/13 at 7:57pmpost #43151 of 6410912/11/13 at 8:03pmpost #43152 of 6410912/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #43153 of 6410912/11/13 at 9:52pmpost #43154 of 6410912/11/13 at 10:55pmQuote:
Yes of course. I was simply stating a quirk of mine: I like things when they're in mint condition.
I certainly maintain my shoes and agree that the ageing of a high-quality, well-maintained shoe adds character. But a small part of me nevertheless misses the brand spanking new shoe.
Haha, luckily my desire to keep things mint is overcome by my desire to wear new things immediately.post #43155 of 6410912/11/13 at 11:15pm
Work had professional photos done for us today... went Navy suit, oxblood shoes and the star of the show Henry Carters peach linen silk tie - this thing received so many compliments even one from the photographer so thank you Jase for stocking such a lovely product and helping me tō keep from looking like a bum. when he gets em back in stock I wouldn't hesitate to jump on these for any members haven't already.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Dress in Academia 32 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...