I find the buckle too big and clunky...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2877post #43141 of 6345012/11/13 at 2:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43142 of 6345012/11/13 at 3:26pmpost #43143 of 6345012/11/13 at 3:33pmpost #43144 of 6345012/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #43145 of 6345012/11/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Quote:
Where did you get yours from Nabil, if you don't mind me asking?post #43146 of 6345012/11/13 at 5:14pmpost #43147 of 6345012/11/13 at 5:15pmpost #43148 of 6345012/11/13 at 6:09pmpost #43149 of 6345012/11/13 at 7:38pmpost #43150 of 6345012/11/13 at 7:57pmpost #43151 of 6345012/11/13 at 8:03pmpost #43152 of 6345012/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #43153 of 6345012/11/13 at 9:52pmpost #43154 of 6345012/11/13 at 10:55pmQuote:
Yes of course. I was simply stating a quirk of mine: I like things when they're in mint condition.
I certainly maintain my shoes and agree that the ageing of a high-quality, well-maintained shoe adds character. But a small part of me nevertheless misses the brand spanking new shoe.
Haha, luckily my desire to keep things mint is overcome by my desire to wear new things immediately.post #43155 of 6345012/11/13 at 11:15pm
Work had professional photos done for us today... went Navy suit, oxblood shoes and the star of the show Henry Carters peach linen silk tie - this thing received so many compliments even one from the photographer so thank you Jase for stocking such a lovely product and helping me tō keep from looking like a bum. when he gets em back in stock I wouldn't hesitate to jump on these for any members haven't already.
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 49 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › Red sole 38 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...