I find the buckle too big and clunky...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2877post #43141 of 6791112/11/13 at 2:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43142 of 6791112/11/13 at 3:26pmpost #43143 of 6791112/11/13 at 3:33pmpost #43144 of 6791112/11/13 at 4:00pmpost #43145 of 6791112/11/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Quote:
Where did you get yours from Nabil, if you don't mind me asking?post #43146 of 6791112/11/13 at 5:14pmpost #43147 of 6791112/11/13 at 5:15pmpost #43148 of 6791112/11/13 at 6:09pmpost #43149 of 6791112/11/13 at 7:38pmpost #43150 of 6791112/11/13 at 7:57pmpost #43151 of 6791112/11/13 at 8:03pmpost #43152 of 6791112/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #43153 of 6791112/11/13 at 9:52pmpost #43154 of 6791112/11/13 at 10:55pmQuote:
Yes of course. I was simply stating a quirk of mine: I like things when they're in mint condition.
I certainly maintain my shoes and agree that the ageing of a high-quality, well-maintained shoe adds character. But a small part of me nevertheless misses the brand spanking new shoe.
Haha, luckily my desire to keep things mint is overcome by my desire to wear new things immediately.post #43155 of 6791112/11/13 at 11:15pm
Work had professional photos done for us today... went Navy suit, oxblood shoes and the star of the show Henry Carters peach linen silk tie - this thing received so many compliments even one from the photographer so thank you Jase for stocking such a lovely product and helping me tō keep from looking like a bum. when he gets em back in stock I wouldn't hesitate to jump on these for any members haven't already.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 6 minutes ago
- › NWT Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Burgundy... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...