or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2875

post #43111 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Hey, CD, what's a good fragrance for summer when it arrives?

Something citrusy, vanillery, light but will last the day (and doesn't cost a fortune)?

Little Creatures.
post #43112 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

Sounds like Aqua Vitae from Francis Kurkdjian.  Just order the samples to try first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

Little Creatures.

Two good suggestions. Cheers.
post #43113 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post

RM Williams? lol, may as well just write Oli2012 in that box as their official rep..

 

I honestly tried, but the contrast was too off - and direct insults towards members is frowned upon in these parts, nephew. 

post #43114 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Hey, CD, what's a good fragrance for summer when it arrives?

Something citrusy, vanillery, light but will last the day (and doesn't cost a fortune)?

 

YSL Le'Homme.

 

Bois de Cedrat by Creed (that might be on the expensive side)

 

Anything with cedrat

post #43115 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilmust View Post

YSL Le'Homme.

Bois de Cedrat by Creed (that might be on the expensive side)

Anything with cedrat

Thanks Nabil.

Might need to get a bunch of samples online.
post #43116 of 52218

Thanks. Quick google and Regents tailors came up with pretty mixed reviews.

Anyone else out there with some other options?

Thanks.

post #43117 of 52218

Hi Gents

 

Just a quick plug..

 

Due to my weight loss, l will be selling an MJ Bale suit, 40r, Charcoal, Single Breast, 2 button, notch lapel, working sleeve buttons.... Worn less than 10 times....

 

For pictures and deets PM me.... :D

post #43118 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by pang View Post
 

Thanks. Quick google and Regents tailors came up with pretty mixed reviews.

Anyone else out there with some other options?

Thanks.

http://pickstitches.tumblr.com/post/69559108727/mens-suits-in-australia

 

Although, if you are in Brisbane maybe give Deer Style a call. https://www.facebook.com/Deerstyle

post #43119 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandexter View Post

Mines the daughter of a high court judge from another country. Unsurprisingly, she's pretty easy to bribe.

My father in law just Judges me...
post #43120 of 52218


NuShooz
post #43121 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post



NuShooz

 

Solid TBM, crazy hustle!

post #43122 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post



NuShooz

 

Very nice!

That reminds, I haven't had a chance to sit down for a while and give my shoes a good polish, and I've been saying this to myself for the past two weeks or so.

post #43123 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyon View Post

Very nice!


That reminds, I haven't had a chance to sit down for a while and give my shoes a good polish, and I've been saying this to myself for the past two weeks or so.
I've been saying the same thing for 2 months! But hey, the good people of style forum and beyond need ties, so that's been getting preference to shoe polishing.
post #43124 of 52218

just spotted these on fleabay; Church's chukka boots (for those with tiny feet):

 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Churchs-Unused-Vintage-Mens-Shoes-/181277079003?pt=AU_VintageFashion&hash=item2a34f4b5db&_uhb=1

 

not sure if vintage or not.

post #43125 of 52218
Quote:
Originally Posted by DartagnanRed View Post



One quarter should display a Topy sole, while the other features a PJ MTM suit...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members