Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2851post #42751 of 6340512/4/13 at 2:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42752 of 6340512/4/13 at 2:46pmpost #42753 of 6340512/4/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Good times, comrade. Good times.
Gerry and PS looking awesome as usual I see!post #42754 of 6340512/4/13 at 3:21pmpost #42755 of 6340512/4/13 at 3:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pink Socks
Also an outfit idea for when my suede Carmina chelsea boots arrive. This look is so CBD even Oli would wear it.
Kill it with fire.post #42756 of 6340512/4/13 at 3:38pmpost #42757 of 6340512/4/13 at 3:59pm
Fixed that for you.
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by TS Eliot
http://www.bartleby.com/198/1.htmlpost #42758 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:01pmpost #42759 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:07pmpost #42760 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:38pmpost #42761 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:45pmpost #42762 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:52pm
Pinksocks and other lovers of Italian food:
Started watching Two Greedy Italians on SBS. Great food show from the BBC!
Is anyone here a fan/expert in cucina povera and can recommend another good series or book?
PS - highly recommended to watch before you go to Roma...post #42763 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:53pmpost #42764 of 6340512/4/13 at 4:58pmQuote:
Funny I wore this exact thing yesterday. Higher waisted grey trousers and a white open necked shirt with the sleeves rolled up (it was 33 degrees).
I look nothing like that bloke though.post #42765 of 6340512/4/13 at 5:02pmI am not part of any no purchase club and so have the following items incoming:
1. 2 x long sleeve supima cotton polo shirts (one in heather grey, one in forest green)
2. 1 x Ray Ban titanium aviators, gold frame, G15 grey/green lenses
3. 1 x Carmina double monks in brown calf on the Inca last
4. 1 x Visa credit card statement
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 15 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 19 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...