or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2846

post #42676 of 55201

I found them on Farfetch. I normally take a size 9.5 in Carmina and these were 10, so I was worried...indeed they are just slightly roomy on my feet, but inserts solved that problem and they have become one of my favourite pairs of shoes.9uLlxh

post #42677 of 55201

What's this farfetch you speak of

post #42678 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post
 

What's this farfetch you speak of

 

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/sale/men/carmina-shoemaker/shoes-2/items.aspx#ps=1&pv=60&oby=10

post #42679 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by piuyu View Post
 

I found them on Farfetch. I normally take a size 9.5 in Carmina and these were 10, so I was worried...indeed they are just slightly roomy on my feet, but inserts solved that problem and they have become one of my favourite pairs of shoes.9uLlxh

 

Hmmm...those words seem vaguely familiar. Indeed I think I wrote them, some time back.

 

Right now I'm imagining some pale, spotty, basement-dwelling adolescent cutting and pasting Aus Thread regulars' posts while doing creepy things to himself.

post #42680 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post

Hmmm...those words seem vaguely familiar. Indeed I think I wrote them, some time back.

Right now I'm imagining some pale, spotty, basement-dwelling adolescent cutting and pasting Aus Thread regulars' posts while doing creepy things to himself.


I suspect that it's probably some sort of spam-related thing - sign up as a new member, make a certain number of posts by copying old posts, hang around for a little while so as to get thread-starting privileges, then start spamming the forum...
post #42681 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect.
post #42682 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post


I suspect that it's probably some sort of spam-related thing - sign up as a new member, make a certain number of posts by copying old posts, hang around for a little while so as to get thread-starting privileges, then start spamming the forum...

 

Unfortunately, the two scenarios are not mutually exclusive.

post #42683 of 55201
What's a good, robust casual shoe that I can wear to sporting events? Something that is comfortable, can withstand rain and heat and general abuse on terraces.
post #42684 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

What's a good, robust casual shoe that I can wear to sporting events? Something that is comfortable, can withstand rain and heat and general abuse on terraces.


Depends on style. Plimsols? Buttero or Common Projects. Running Sneaker? Nike Flyknit Lunar +1

post #42685 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post


Depends on style. Plimsols? Buttero or Common Projects. Running Sneaker? Nike Flyknit Lunar +1

Yeah, good point. Wanted to avoid runners. Do wear Supergas in the hot weather though.
post #42686 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post


I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect.

I used to be a lawyer, but I am okay now.

post #42687 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post


Yeah, good point. Wanted to avoid runners. Do wear Supergas in the hot weather though.


I just got some Buttero's on special from TresBien. They seem tougher than my common projects, but they're nubuck, not calf like my CPs. But if they're going to get destroyed I'd just stick with Superga.

post #42688 of 55201
Might pretend I'm your age again and get some Doc Martens.
post #42689 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Might pretend I'm your age again and get some Doc Martens.

If you do I think the heritage brand is still made in England otherwise forget it as the made in Thailand are crap.
post #42690 of 55201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post

If you do I think the heritage brand is still made in England otherwise forget it as the made in Thailand are crap.

Cheers, GF.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members