I was under the impression that Reindeer Games was a movie in which a younger Charlize Theron gets her gear out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2813
Styleforum Top Picks
Still having a ball over here. Went to Osaka as well as Hiroshima and Miyajima, the latter especially was fantastic. Not too much on the menswear front except that today, we bought a while bunch of Uniqlo jackets and gilets which are made with the ultra-light down so they are warm but very lightweight.
I'll be heading back to Tokyo tomorrow and hope to visit some of the menswear shops then.
I've been taking what I think are my best photos yet and that's been making me really happy.
Fox you crack me up. He does like it, loves it in fact. He just likes to pretend otherwise for the attention.
Not a fit fail at all, others were just suggesting their own subjective slight improvements. I think it looked pretty good, very suitable for you - young, street wear, stylish with quality brands but worn a bit more smartly than your normal 19(?) year old.
Remembered I had to reply to this. I am so confused with about fxh's blog and his opinion on the sockless aesthetic.
It's a fail fit because it's not a "flawless" fit. Nothing is flawless, but there are some problems with it that stand out and it doesn't really work. Always strive for perfection. There's not point in any of this if you're only aiming for 6/10 fits, instead of 10/10. I'm pretty shitty at this whole casual thing. I find doing CM much easier, and have had discussions at length with GN. I think doing casual streetwear for my age is quite difficult, at least I think it is. This is caused by the lack of gap between average casual SWD and fantastic SWD. There's a much larger gap between average CM and fantastic CM.
That was you not biting? You said I was ugly, assumed I was employed but shouldn't have been (because I was ugly) and further assumed I was a "tory" and this was again relevant to my ugliness. Stop being so reserved, I can't wait to see when you actually let loose. Are you going to make fun of my mum next?
Sorry for assuming you were part of young Labor, that was harsh on them and I'm glad to see they've stepped up their vetting process.
I'm not sure you understand what "reindeer games" means, in fact I'm not sure you know what much means. Somewhere along the line you read a whirlpool thread on being a lawyer and decided to start playing status wars with practising real lawyers, not graduate nobodies. Given your use of the word "Tory" I'm going to assume you stumbled across a Mike Carlton column, probably through a QandA tweet.
Your contribution on this thread could be summarised as an ongoing joke about your RM Williams obsession, multiple shitfights, questions that you could have googled and stunningly inexplicable requests for legal advice.
But rest assured, I'm not going to bite everyone, I'm above that.
Meanwhile back at la cucina
Sorry... the juxtaposition of this with the reigning slugfest is what makes this thread one of the craziest on SF.
We are having a informal Australian Members meet up on Thursday (28th) in the city. The venue is still to be decided - opinions welcome here - main suggestions so far - Siglo (at Melbourne Supper Club), Tuscan Bar or Collins Quarter.
I will be there (wherever we decide from about 7pm (hopefully earlier, but got a major project due Thursday). Others may be there earlier, straight after work (sort it out yourselves here).
Just meet up, have a few drinks, share tips of going sockless etc.
Probable attendees at this stage - Pink Socks. lennier, CHECKstar, greenoxfords11, Gerry Nelson, fxh, California Dreamer, iSurg and appolyon.
If you are keen just let us know by posting here, and gives us an opinion on a venue so we can finalise where to meet (this will be the extent of my organising).
Hope to catch up with some of you then. Any questions send them to fxh just let me know.
Will try to arrange for Oli to come down and personally insult everyone...(just joking Oli - please don't hurt me...happy to see you if you are in town).
Anybody watching Crazy Stupid Love? Bloody hilarious up till this point. "Be better than the Gap."
In other news, just received a bottle of Yamazaki for Xmas present. The box and the bottle looks fantastic, like it belongs on the bookcase of a woodpanelled library furnished with chesterfields sofas and mahogany desks.
On your point, I'm not sure I totally agree. It's good advice for professional (and personal) development of course, but I've seen far too many incompetents that lack basic human emotions such as empathy rise far too quickly and way above their station. It all depends on the organisation I suppose. In some large companies I've had experience with the workplace bullies and corporate psychopaths tend to get ahead, often at the expense of the intelligent, hard working human beings.
I remember a famous example of someone who had her secretary send an email around to her entire division demanding that people stop having farewell parties for all the people she had recently sacked, as these were affecting productivity. And when a complaint was made, she denied it and blamed her secretary! Her leadership qualities were duly recognised and she was soon promoted even further.
Preferably not. I ended up there in Saturday night. It was nice but confirmed my decision to stop clubbing all the time. It's also not open Thursdays. I rarely go out for drinks it's either to Asian Beer Cafe which is pretty average, Hell's Kitchen which is far too small or Brunswick Street, which isn't good location wise. I'll leave it up to you, but preferably somewhere that I don't have to work a St Kilda street corner for 6 hours just to afford a pint.
Foxy, just one less TOJ jacket every six months and you won't have to do this.
- Australian Members
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO Makeup: Smoke Grey Kudu Roughout... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › FS: Band of Outsiders + NDC shoes 1 minute ago
- › Filson x Levis Trucker Jacket, Small, Tin Cloth Oil Finish, Khaki,... 2 minutes ago
- › Oliver Spencer charcoal wool Portland Jacket, sz 40 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw