Glad you were able to track it down. Its Interesting sort of mto tie. Let us know how you go vis a vis price and time frames.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 2760post #41386 of 6794611/10/13 at 4:31pmpost #41387 of 6794611/10/13 at 4:34pmHaha, PapaRubbery, then there's the all time menswear favourite ..
Alan [while getting fitted for a tux]: Whoa, watch it, pervert!
Doug: It's ok, Alan. He's just doing your inseam.
Alan: He's getting very close to my shaft.post #41388 of 6794611/10/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
E’ mane ’n cuollo m’e ponno mettere sulamente mugliereme e o’ sartopost #41389 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Seriously when the Hangover came out, I saw that film three times. A friend even skipped an exam at Uni to see it.
Downloaded Hangover 3 the other night. Still funny, some great one liners, but doesn't touch the first film. But Carlos makes a cameo, and any film with Heather Graham in it is a-okay with me.post #41390 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:24pmpost #41391 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:37pmpost #41392 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:48pmpost #41393 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #41394 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:12pm
Spot the difference!
Please consider making a donation at this link and support the cause against men's depression and prostate cancer. I will be growing the handlebar moustache till the end of the month. More updates to comepost #41395 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:50pmpost #41396 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #41397 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #41398 of 6794611/10/13 at 9:08pmpost #41399 of 6794611/10/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
That is true
Oroton are assuming control of the 3 Gap stores in Australia this month - watch out for massive fire sales leading up to Xmas but keep in mind its wrong season stuff (i.e. they'll be selling the US's current autumn winter collection, despite the fact that we'll probably hit 40 degrees this summer).
Brooks Brothers will open exclusively as David Jones concessions first, 7 are expected after Xmas but before June - no doubt they will have some opening specials and indeed this is the main sale I'm waiting for suit wise. Would love to score some black fleece or similar for cheap.
I'm always getting emails from BB US for stuff on the cheap - they have a full canvas charcoal suit, horn buttons and all, for $480 USD here and a nice light gray mohair blend one with mop buttons here. If I only knew what block is good for me I'd be straight onto those - according to the suit quality hierarchy thread BB stuff is ok, I think thats adequate for me as these are work suits for me after all, day in day out kinda stuff.
Keep in mind though that in both cases Oroton will run the local online business - not sure if they'll cut prices to the US equivalent... $480 USD is only like $515 AUD tops which is a decent price I think for a full canvas suitpost #41400 of 6794611/10/13 at 9:36pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece side-zip boot,... 8 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 17 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 22 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 24 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...