Glad you were able to track it down. Its Interesting sort of mto tie. Let us know how you go vis a vis price and time frames.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2760post #41386 of 6339411/10/13 at 4:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41387 of 6339411/10/13 at 4:34pmpost #41388 of 6339411/10/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
E’ mane ’n cuollo m’e ponno mettere sulamente mugliereme e o’ sartopost #41389 of 6339411/10/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Seriously when the Hangover came out, I saw that film three times. A friend even skipped an exam at Uni to see it.
Downloaded Hangover 3 the other night. Still funny, some great one liners, but doesn't touch the first film. But Carlos makes a cameo, and any film with Heather Graham in it is a-okay with me.post #41390 of 6339411/10/13 at 5:24pmpost #41391 of 6339411/10/13 at 5:37pmpost #41392 of 6339411/10/13 at 5:48pmpost #41393 of 6339411/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #41394 of 6339411/10/13 at 6:12pmpost #41395 of 6339411/10/13 at 6:50pmpost #41396 of 6339411/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #41397 of 6339411/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #41398 of 6339411/10/13 at 9:08pmpost #41399 of 6339411/10/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
That is true
Oroton are assuming control of the 3 Gap stores in Australia this month - watch out for massive fire sales leading up to Xmas but keep in mind its wrong season stuff (i.e. they'll be selling the US's current autumn winter collection, despite the fact that we'll probably hit 40 degrees this summer).
Brooks Brothers will open exclusively as David Jones concessions first, 7 are expected after Xmas but before June - no doubt they will have some opening specials and indeed this is the main sale I'm waiting for suit wise. Would love to score some black fleece or similar for cheap.
I'm always getting emails from BB US for stuff on the cheap - they have a full canvas charcoal suit, horn buttons and all, for $480 USD here and a nice light gray mohair blend one with mop buttons here. If I only knew what block is good for me I'd be straight onto those - according to the suit quality hierarchy thread BB stuff is ok, I think thats adequate for me as these are work suits for me after all, day in day out kinda stuff.
Keep in mind though that in both cases Oroton will run the local online business - not sure if they'll cut prices to the US equivalent... $480 USD is only like $515 AUD tops which is a decent price I think for a full canvas suit
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Viberg Boots 12 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 15 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 43 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...