Glad you were able to track it down. Its Interesting sort of mto tie. Let us know how you go vis a vis price and time frames.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2760post #41386 of 6794611/10/13 at 4:31pmpost #41387 of 6794611/10/13 at 4:34pmHaha, PapaRubbery, then there's the all time menswear favourite ..
Alan [while getting fitted for a tux]: Whoa, watch it, pervert!
Doug: It's ok, Alan. He's just doing your inseam.
Alan: He's getting very close to my shaft.post #41388 of 6794611/10/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
E’ mane ’n cuollo m’e ponno mettere sulamente mugliereme e o’ sartopost #41389 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Seriously when the Hangover came out, I saw that film three times. A friend even skipped an exam at Uni to see it.
Downloaded Hangover 3 the other night. Still funny, some great one liners, but doesn't touch the first film. But Carlos makes a cameo, and any film with Heather Graham in it is a-okay with me.post #41390 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:24pmpost #41391 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:37pmpost #41392 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:48pmpost #41393 of 6794611/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #41394 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:12pm
Spot the difference!
Please consider making a donation at this link and support the cause against men's depression and prostate cancer. I will be growing the handlebar moustache till the end of the month. More updates to comepost #41395 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:50pmpost #41396 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #41397 of 6794611/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #41398 of 6794611/10/13 at 9:08pmpost #41399 of 6794611/10/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
That is true
Oroton are assuming control of the 3 Gap stores in Australia this month - watch out for massive fire sales leading up to Xmas but keep in mind its wrong season stuff (i.e. they'll be selling the US's current autumn winter collection, despite the fact that we'll probably hit 40 degrees this summer).
Brooks Brothers will open exclusively as David Jones concessions first, 7 are expected after Xmas but before June - no doubt they will have some opening specials and indeed this is the main sale I'm waiting for suit wise. Would love to score some black fleece or similar for cheap.
I'm always getting emails from BB US for stuff on the cheap - they have a full canvas charcoal suit, horn buttons and all, for $480 USD here and a nice light gray mohair blend one with mop buttons here. If I only knew what block is good for me I'd be straight onto those - according to the suit quality hierarchy thread BB stuff is ok, I think thats adequate for me as these are work suits for me after all, day in day out kinda stuff.
Keep in mind though that in both cases Oroton will run the local online business - not sure if they'll cut prices to the US equivalent... $480 USD is only like $515 AUD tops which is a decent price I think for a full canvas suitpost #41400 of 6794611/10/13 at 9:36pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 53 seconds ago
- › Antonio Maurizi 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding