Glad you were able to track it down. Its Interesting sort of mto tie. Let us know how you go vis a vis price and time frames.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2760post #41386 of 5469611/10/13 at 4:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41387 of 5469611/10/13 at 4:34pmpost #41388 of 5469611/10/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
E’ mane ’n cuollo m’e ponno mettere sulamente mugliereme e o’ sartopost #41389 of 5469611/10/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Seriously when the Hangover came out, I saw that film three times. A friend even skipped an exam at Uni to see it.
Downloaded Hangover 3 the other night. Still funny, some great one liners, but doesn't touch the first film. But Carlos makes a cameo, and any film with Heather Graham in it is a-okay with me.post #41390 of 5469611/10/13 at 5:24pmpost #41391 of 5469611/10/13 at 5:37pmpost #41392 of 5469611/10/13 at 5:48pmpost #41393 of 5469611/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #41394 of 5469611/10/13 at 6:12pmpost #41395 of 5469611/10/13 at 6:50pmpost #41396 of 5469611/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #41397 of 5469611/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #41398 of 5469611/10/13 at 9:08pmpost #41399 of 5469611/10/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
That is true
Oroton are assuming control of the 3 Gap stores in Australia this month - watch out for massive fire sales leading up to Xmas but keep in mind its wrong season stuff (i.e. they'll be selling the US's current autumn winter collection, despite the fact that we'll probably hit 40 degrees this summer).
Brooks Brothers will open exclusively as David Jones concessions first, 7 are expected after Xmas but before June - no doubt they will have some opening specials and indeed this is the main sale I'm waiting for suit wise. Would love to score some black fleece or similar for cheap.
I'm always getting emails from BB US for stuff on the cheap - they have a full canvas charcoal suit, horn buttons and all, for $480 USD here and a nice light gray mohair blend one with mop buttons here. If I only knew what block is good for me I'd be straight onto those - according to the suit quality hierarchy thread BB stuff is ok, I think thats adequate for me as these are work suits for me after all, day in day out kinda stuff.
Keep in mind though that in both cases Oroton will run the local online business - not sure if they'll cut prices to the US equivalent... $480 USD is only like $515 AUD tops which is a decent price I think for a full canvas suit
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 47 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 27 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)