Glad you were able to track it down. Its Interesting sort of mto tie. Let us know how you go vis a vis price and time frames.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2760post #41386 of 5710211/10/13 at 4:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41387 of 5710211/10/13 at 4:34pmpost #41388 of 5710211/10/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
E’ mane ’n cuollo m’e ponno mettere sulamente mugliereme e o’ sartopost #41389 of 5710211/10/13 at 5:24pmQuote:
Seriously when the Hangover came out, I saw that film three times. A friend even skipped an exam at Uni to see it.
Downloaded Hangover 3 the other night. Still funny, some great one liners, but doesn't touch the first film. But Carlos makes a cameo, and any film with Heather Graham in it is a-okay with me.post #41390 of 5710211/10/13 at 5:24pmpost #41391 of 5710211/10/13 at 5:37pmpost #41392 of 5710211/10/13 at 5:48pmpost #41393 of 5710211/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #41394 of 5710211/10/13 at 6:12pmpost #41395 of 5710211/10/13 at 6:50pmpost #41396 of 5710211/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #41397 of 5710211/10/13 at 6:56pmpost #41398 of 5710211/10/13 at 9:08pmpost #41399 of 5710211/10/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
That is true
Oroton are assuming control of the 3 Gap stores in Australia this month - watch out for massive fire sales leading up to Xmas but keep in mind its wrong season stuff (i.e. they'll be selling the US's current autumn winter collection, despite the fact that we'll probably hit 40 degrees this summer).
Brooks Brothers will open exclusively as David Jones concessions first, 7 are expected after Xmas but before June - no doubt they will have some opening specials and indeed this is the main sale I'm waiting for suit wise. Would love to score some black fleece or similar for cheap.
I'm always getting emails from BB US for stuff on the cheap - they have a full canvas charcoal suit, horn buttons and all, for $480 USD here and a nice light gray mohair blend one with mop buttons here. If I only knew what block is good for me I'd be straight onto those - according to the suit quality hierarchy thread BB stuff is ok, I think thats adequate for me as these are work suits for me after all, day in day out kinda stuff.
Keep in mind though that in both cases Oroton will run the local online business - not sure if they'll cut prices to the US equivalent... $480 USD is only like $515 AUD tops which is a decent price I think for a full canvas suit
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › FILSON MACKINAW WOOL CRUISER JACKET 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OLIVER SPENCER PILOT JACKET IN FINE WAX OLIVE 4 minutes ago
- › The Flat Head Flannel Work Shirt HN-52W Red 5 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)