Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2754post #41296 of 6395611/8/13 at 8:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41297 of 6395611/8/13 at 8:28pmpost #41298 of 6395611/8/13 at 8:33pmpost #41299 of 6395611/8/13 at 8:34pmpost #41300 of 6395611/8/13 at 8:36pmpost #41301 of 6395611/8/13 at 9:03pmpost #41302 of 6395611/8/13 at 9:47pmpost #41303 of 6395611/8/13 at 9:49pmpost #41304 of 6395611/8/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
have these. simple and versatile and to my mind, good quality. surprisingly weighty.post #41305 of 6395611/8/13 at 10:27pmpost #41306 of 6395611/8/13 at 11:09pmMore details about the prospective Australia (and perhaps NZ) Vass shoes group buy. The thread below will be updated as more details come to hand.
We are apparently not restricted to only a few variations of last, style or leather although they would prefer if permutations were kept to a modest number.
It would be ideal if we can get at least about 12 orders to get a meaningful discount.post #41307 of 6395611/8/13 at 11:51pm
Nice jacket Pink Socks would definitely be mine If i hadn't bought a Barbour last year; why the sell might I ask?
Can I please get your thought on lands ends chinos aus thread? Got my shorts from them was crazy fast shipping (never orderd form them before) and they fit well and am on the look out for some decently priced chinos that I could wear casually.
Sierra trading post is having on Bill's Khakis by the way, still too much money for me sadly (shipping) :(
But most items are at least 40% so a great deal:post #41308 of 6395611/9/13 at 12:30amQuote:
Too slim for me. Beautiful jacket, but can only wear with T-shirt and even then it is still a bit too tight. Sad to see it go but better used than in my wardrobe.post #41309 of 6395611/9/13 at 12:32ampost #41310 of 6395611/9/13 at 1:04am
Bad luck pink; though hearing that there is no chance in hell it would fit me :P
I remember someone asking about white denim (Gerry?); found this today:
LVC 518's down from 100+ pound to 50 pounds but with 25 pounds shipping still pretty darn expensive.
EDIT: Superdenim has some awesome casual/workwear pieces; Inis Meain and Real McCoy's to name a few. But darn expensive!
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 38 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 57 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Burgers....Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Burgers 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...