Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2754post #41296 of 6794611/8/13 at 8:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #41297 of 6794611/8/13 at 8:28pmFinally listed one of my many items on eBay.
http://linenforsummertweedforwinter.tumblr.com/post/66434863149/belstaff-waxed-cotton-jacket-if-you-would-likepost #41298 of 6794611/8/13 at 8:33pmpost #41299 of 6794611/8/13 at 8:34pmpost #41300 of 6794611/8/13 at 8:36pmpost #41301 of 6794611/8/13 at 9:03pmpost #41302 of 6794611/8/13 at 9:47pmpost #41303 of 6794611/8/13 at 9:49pmpost #41304 of 6794611/8/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
have these. simple and versatile and to my mind, good quality. surprisingly weighty.post #41305 of 6794611/8/13 at 10:27pmpost #41306 of 6794611/8/13 at 11:09pmMore details about the prospective Australia (and perhaps NZ) Vass shoes group buy. The thread below will be updated as more details come to hand.
We are apparently not restricted to only a few variations of last, style or leather although they would prefer if permutations were kept to a modest number.
It would be ideal if we can get at least about 12 orders to get a meaningful discount.post #41307 of 6794611/8/13 at 11:51pm
Nice jacket Pink Socks would definitely be mine If i hadn't bought a Barbour last year; why the sell might I ask?
Can I please get your thought on lands ends chinos aus thread? Got my shorts from them was crazy fast shipping (never orderd form them before) and they fit well and am on the look out for some decently priced chinos that I could wear casually.
Sierra trading post is having on Bill's Khakis by the way, still too much money for me sadly (shipping) :(
But most items are at least 40% so a great deal:post #41308 of 6794611/9/13 at 12:30amQuote:
Too slim for me. Beautiful jacket, but can only wear with T-shirt and even then it is still a bit too tight. Sad to see it go but better used than in my wardrobe.post #41309 of 6794611/9/13 at 12:32ampost #41310 of 6794611/9/13 at 1:04am
Bad luck pink; though hearing that there is no chance in hell it would fit me :P
I remember someone asking about white denim (Gerry?); found this today:
LVC 518's down from 100+ pound to 50 pounds but with 25 pounds shipping still pretty darn expensive.
EDIT: Superdenim has some awesome casual/workwear pieces; Inis Meain and Real McCoy's to name a few. But darn expensive!
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 50 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › 2/14 MORE ADDED!!! NWT Trousers from Isaia, Zegna, Canali,... 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.