Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2724
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm finding it very difficult to drop 'lol' and 'ty' from my vocabulary.
Did you ask a girl for her deets?
5.10am dog decides its too cold outside starts barking, bring dog back in go back to sleep.
6.30 am boys alarm goes off and continues to go off Mrs GF gets up wakes boy who was going to watch NRL, but boy who came in at 3am goes back to sleep. Dog decices we should take him for his morning constitutional so starts barking, put dog out with again with a few choice words.
Now wide awake forget sleep check Rugby score Wallabies lost what else is new. Meanwhile Mrs GF gone back to sleep. 7am have coffee and write soliloquy on start of day, effing dog whining at back door, I'm convinced dog now 14 is either senile or has dementia, dog wins take dog for walk.
At least sun is shining. Then find out at 10am post did not post at 7am and is still on screen, effing ipad. SNAFU!
Can anyone recommend a local source for some Nantucket red-esque shorts? Seems like everyone is doing a similar shade at the moment, but of the ones that I tried, they were either badly cut (Tommy Hilfiger), poorly finished (French Connection), or heinously overpriced (Ralph Lauren).
I instead came home with a pair of these grey seersuckers from Country Road:
I'm not quite sure what to wear them with, I was wearing a white polo when I tried them on which looked fine but I'm afraid they might be a bit too monochrome...
So what are the young folks* up to these days. What music of choice, dress, talk, drugs, booze etc
*I'm channeling krudd these days
I'm in Templestowe, and we're greek, not Italian.
As one of the younger/youngest member of this thread, I'll bite.
- I listen to older Metal, newer Metal and Deep House/Trance/Dark Techno.
- Classic Menswear and mainly Monochrome for Uni. I don't know how to describe my uni/casual wear.
-Talk about all kinds of things.
-I don't take drugs.
- When I'm with the guys from work it's lots of Scotch, but outside of that it's Vodka/Gin and Jager.
Hi could I please borrow yall expertise once again
Was looking for a pair of loafers and stumbled on Swims - does anyone have an opinion or some experience with them? I'm hoping to be able to wear them for work, but the colours are definitely on the casual side
Andy Tom were also recommended on here - anyone have experience with them? A colleague has said the rubber nodules wear out heaps quick
Also please recommend which colour combo
Swims - pretty innovative concept, like the waterproofing
or maybe maroon? More versatile than navy?
Other than that, just ordered the allen edmonds orthotics... took a while to work out i'm a size 12 in US... there's also a 4 week lead time so, guess will be hobbling around a bit longer..... also swiped a few of those stretcher shoe trees off ebay...
- Australian Members
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 7 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 9 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 17 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 20 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 22 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Requisite Clothing or LSNK for custom suits in SD? 24 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 27 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw