or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2721

post #40801 of 54742
I'm in tasteful khaki carpenters overalls, old worn OCBD, (steel) cap toe open laced light tan suede boots
post #40802 of 54742

Over here - light blue linen shirt, beige linen trousers, espadrilles

post #40803 of 54742

My order from Meermin is finally ready, although the money i put away a month ago has turned into Kamkura shirts. I get this may be a standard problem?

post #40804 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayH View Post

My order from Meermin is finally ready, although the money i put away a month ago has turned into Kamkura shirts. I get this may be a standard problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

I'm in tasteful khaki carpenters overalls, old worn OCBD, (steel) cap toe open laced light tan suede boots

lol8[1].giffacepalm.gif
post #40805 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayH View Post
 

My order from Meermin is finally ready, although the money i put away a month ago has turned into Kamkura shirts. I get this may be a standard problem?

 

what'd you order?

post #40806 of 54742
Metallica shirt. Target trackies. Blundstone Steel capped boots. Mowing the lawns.
post #40807 of 54742

Black tassel loafers for myself and a pair of double monks for my girlfriend. A semi surprise birthday present, although very late. After seeing all her shoes fall apart after 6 months i thought that she (me) should invest in something that looks good and lasts a while. A fair amount of the girls at uni are starting to wear penny/ tassel loafers, brogues....i feel a trend coming.

post #40808 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Pink Socks, I thought this might give you some ideas about how to wear the new trousers:

From http://mistercrew.com/blog/2009/05/23/pairing-colored-pants-for-spring-part-2/:

Pairing colored pants - page 3
Pairing colored pants - page 4

Thanks GN. Think I will try them out tonight. Thinking of pairing them blue and white striped PJ "house" colours shirt, navy Boglioli hopsack jacket and brown suede C&J Chukkas.
post #40809 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post

Weather in Melbourne is sublime today. Get amongst it. Linen and loafers, AMIRITE, Pink Socks?

When are you not? Linen for summer baby, and loafers for loafing.
post #40810 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Metallica shirt. Target trackies. Blundstone Steel capped boots. Mowing the lawns.

Good - how about you come out and do mine - I'll watch you then I'll shout you a few beers, IPA or Little Creatures, while we have a BBQ, have music on outside speakers and sneer at other forum members.

I hate mowing the lawn - and now it actually GROWS each week.

This was autumn - its all green now
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #40811 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Socks View Post


When are you not? Linen for summer baby, and loafers for loafing.

 

linenforsummerloafersforloafing.tumblr.com next?

post #40812 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post


Good - how about you come out and do mine - I'll watch you then I'll shout you a few beers, IPA or Little Creatures, while we have a BBQ, have music on outside speakers and sneer at other forum members.

I hate mowing the lawn - and now it actually GROWS each week.

This was autumn - its all green now Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


If I didn't have work tonight, I would be there straight away. Nice outdoor setting by the way! Fuck cleaning up those leaves in Autumn though.

post #40813 of 54742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

linenforsummerloafersforloafing.tumblr.com next?

A summer popup maybe.
post #40814 of 54742

ISurg looking baller:

 

post #40815 of 54742
Thanks for the advice on Dukes guys. That candied bacon is sublime, with the avocado and co providing just enough green to lend the illusion of healthy eating.
After 10 hours on the bus got turfed out at spencer st station at 7am? Legged it to dukes for a stack of caffeine followed by whirlwind tour of Woottens and Pjohnson. Going for a 'deep sea' wholecut Oxford using Carmena as inspiration. Pj going a dark blue with light glen check but need to um and ah about it a little more.

Now to find a suitable corner to curl up in for some zzzzzzzs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members