At the Indy 600 last, no Aberdeen last here gents!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2689post #40321 of 5501410/25/13 at 10:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40322 of 5501410/25/13 at 10:51pm
Let us know what its like took the then Mrs back in 87-88 I think expecting folk rock and got jazz rock not that I don't like jazz rock.
Opted for to make home made pasta instead of pizza for dinner and picked up a copy today of Louis Nowra Kings Cross A Biography been getting good reviews across the board.post #40323 of 5501410/25/13 at 11:09pmQuote:
Regarding Heisenbergm I'm in the middle of season 4 right now.post #40324 of 5501410/25/13 at 11:18pmpost #40325 of 5501410/25/13 at 11:24pmQuote:
Were Carson Crickmore there Matt?
Edit: never mind, found the festival websitepost #40326 of 5501410/25/13 at 11:58pmpost #40327 of 5501410/26/13 at 12:01ampost #40328 of 5501410/26/13 at 12:13am
Ooft! Hats off for having the balls to call it!
I'm hoping that Australia wins the SCG test, I will be there!
If England retains Cricket Australia will really be in the doldrums.
Let's hope so mate. I like your eternal optimism.post #40329 of 5501410/26/13 at 12:36ampost #40330 of 5501410/26/13 at 12:46ampost #40331 of 5501410/26/13 at 12:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Coxsackie
Not this little black duck. I find Rolex terminally boring. For me, the big names are Dufour, Voutilainen, Lang und Heyne, Grönefeld, McGonigle, de Bethune, Speake-Marin, Roger Smith... I would own one of each if I possibly could. (Will settle for my Grönefeld for now.)
You lucky bastard. I'm working today. Ho-hum. However, I am wearing a Henry Carter tie. Crack another Kozzie and drink it for me!
I assume you'll be attending The Cox Plate?post #40332 of 5501410/26/13 at 1:20ampost #40333 of 5501410/26/13 at 2:30ampost #40334 of 5501410/26/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I view our recent slump as part of a cycle, we may have the goods to turn it around. Let's doctor a couple of wickets and decimate their top order!
Hats off to Henry Carter, Geoff Firmin and Pappa Rub for their gastronomic weekends!
I feel seedy... Peace outpost #40335 of 5501410/26/13 at 3:49am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › 40 R Camel Gloverall Duffell or Duffle Coat 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › liposuction clinic india 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...