At the Indy 600 last, no Aberdeen last here gents!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2689post #40321 of 6794610/25/13 at 10:34pmpost #40322 of 6794610/25/13 at 10:51pm
Let us know what its like took the then Mrs back in 87-88 I think expecting folk rock and got jazz rock not that I don't like jazz rock.
Opted for to make home made pasta instead of pizza for dinner and picked up a copy today of Louis Nowra Kings Cross A Biography been getting good reviews across the board.post #40323 of 6794610/25/13 at 11:09pmpost #40324 of 6794610/25/13 at 11:18pm
I had a blast there. Really enjoyed the classical makers I tried (Kim Lassange (spelled badly, sorry) and Allan Bull) would like to order one in the next year, perhaps. Expensive, but worth it.
Didn't play a steel string that wowed me :(post #40325 of 6794610/25/13 at 11:24pmQuote:
Were Carson Crickmore there Matt?
Edit: never mind, found the festival websitepost #40326 of 6794610/25/13 at 11:58pmpost #40327 of 6794610/26/13 at 12:01ampost #40328 of 6794610/26/13 at 12:13am
Ooft! Hats off for having the balls to call it!
I'm hoping that Australia wins the SCG test, I will be there!
If England retains Cricket Australia will really be in the doldrums.
Let's hope so mate. I like your eternal optimism.post #40329 of 6794610/26/13 at 12:36ampost #40330 of 6794610/26/13 at 12:46ampost #40331 of 6794610/26/13 at 12:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Coxsackie
Not this little black duck. I find Rolex terminally boring. For me, the big names are Dufour, Voutilainen, Lang und Heyne, Grönefeld, McGonigle, de Bethune, Speake-Marin, Roger Smith... I would own one of each if I possibly could. (Will settle for my Grönefeld for now.)
You lucky bastard. I'm working today. Ho-hum. However, I am wearing a Henry Carter tie. Crack another Kozzie and drink it for me!
I assume you'll be attending The Cox Plate?post #40332 of 6794610/26/13 at 1:20ampost #40333 of 6794610/26/13 at 2:30ampost #40334 of 6794610/26/13 at 3:28amQuote:
I view our recent slump as part of a cycle, we may have the goods to turn it around. Let's doctor a couple of wickets and decimate their top order!
Hats off to Henry Carter, Geoff Firmin and Pappa Rub for their gastronomic weekends!
I feel seedy... Peace outpost #40335 of 6794610/26/13 at 3:49am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 seconds ago
- › FS: Alden 563 Cordovan Tassel Loafer / Colour 8 / US 8 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Norwegian Rain Bumfreezer Jacket, Army Green, Size Medium 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Norwegian Rain Bumfreezer Jacket, Army Green, Size Medium 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...