Yes, that's the one, tom cruise so young back in the days...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2621post #39301 of 5630910/12/13 at 5:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39302 of 5630910/12/13 at 6:11ampost #39303 of 5630910/12/13 at 7:16am
After the Midnighters disbanded, Ballard launched a solo career. His 1968 single, "How You Gonna Get Respect (When You Haven't Cut Your Process Yet)", was his biggest post-Midnighters hit, peaking at number 15 on the R&B chart. James Brown produced Ballard's 1969 album You Can't Keep a Good Man Down. A 1972 single, "From the Love Side", credited to Hank Ballard and the Midnight Lighters, went to number 43 on the R&B chart. Ballard also appeared on Brown's 1972 album Get on the Good Foot, in a track ("Recitation By Hank Ballard") that features Ballard describing Brown and the album.
During the 1960s, Ballard's cousin, Florence Ballard, was a member of the Detroit girl group The Supremes.
In the mid-1980s, Ballard re-formed The Midnighters and the group performed till 2002.
In 1990, Ballard was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame; the other Midnighters were not.
On March 2, 2003, he died at age 75 of throat cancer in his Los Angeles home. He was buried at Greenwood Cemetery in Atlanta, Georgiapost #39304 of 5630910/12/13 at 8:50amQuote:
Was that inspired by self-represented litigants by any chance? I've seen something similar run on appeal against a speeding conviction...post #39305 of 5630910/12/13 at 2:56pmpost #39306 of 5630910/12/13 at 3:26pmpost #39307 of 5630910/12/13 at 3:53pmQuote:
We went to hear the Icelandic post-classical composer Olafur Arnalds. Down by the river, have a boutique beer in the balmy twilight and then be beguiled by a minimalist trio of violin, cello and piano (plus iPad, hence the "post").post #39308 of 5630910/12/13 at 4:47pmQuote:
Did he play 'A Stutter' or 'Old Skin'? Both are gorgeous and two of my favourite songs at the moment. I'm off to see The Devin Townsend Project tonight at The Palace.post #39309 of 5630910/12/13 at 5:03pmQuote:
There was no vocalist, so sadly he didn't play either of those, or "So Close", another of my favourites. Off the new album, he played "Hands Be Still", "Sudden Throw" and "Only the Winds" that I picked up on.post #39310 of 5630910/12/13 at 5:13pmpost #39311 of 5630910/12/13 at 5:33pm
Hey guys - new member.
I bought some Incotex ChinoLino pants in size 33, but the thighs are too tight. They're 53% Linen and 47% Cotton, Navy and Brand New - Branded Slowear. Straight fit and unhemmed. I like the forum, so I'd rather sell here than eBay. I'll post some pictures if you'd like. PM me
Thankspost #39312 of 5630910/12/13 at 6:46pmQuote:
Thanks for the heads up Romp
Following on from the briefcase discussion earlier, I've been getting sick of the satchel/messenger bag business, almost missing carrying something especially when in a suit. I have a proper olderstyle briefcase but I find it too clunky particularly when all I really take into work is a Cpl of bits and pieces and my win8 tablet so after looking around a bit this seems to be the best slim/contemporary option for what im after:post #39313 of 5630910/12/13 at 6:55pmX-post from my aff thread - Yesterday one of my best mates got married in a country town called Murrumbateman, about 30km out of Canberra at a winery so I got the chance to wear the new cotter print being a more casual country type wedding. We got a nice family shot with my beautiful wife and 8 month old daughter. Hangover successfully dodged this morning.post #39314 of 5630910/12/13 at 6:58pmpost #39315 of 5630910/12/13 at 6:59pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wedding Gift for Soon to be Wife at Wedding 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL No Purchase Club for OCTOBER 2014: 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)