A couple of XXXX Golds at the Merthyr Bowls Club for starters, now relaxing with a Les Petits Vignettes pinot blanc...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2620post #39286 of 5381110/12/13 at 12:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39287 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:00amQuote:
Nice neck of the woods FP!
Have you checked out Chester st Bakery in Newstead? I went there on Monday, but it's closed on that day.
Enjoy.post #39288 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:01amQuote:Originally Posted by sliq
anyone looking for merino cardigans sub $150 mark, check out berg and berg:
works out to be about $132ish shipped.
Haven't come across these guys before, wasn't looking for a new wallet but that oxblood is hard to pass up.
I am going to admit I normally don't put too much stock into socks like some of the recent discussions but those pop and go well, where can you find socks like that?post #39289 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Osiris2012
TOJ is still winding down orders, 20 week wait youll have it in time for the cooler weather
Indeed. If you like the styling of TOJ they're probably the best value for money out there atm.post #39290 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:22amQuote:
I walked past and put my head in the other day, but was en route to Tippler's Tap at the time so didn't linger.
I want to try their bread, but I have Choquette literally 200m from home, so I haven't managed to make the effort yet...post #39291 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:23amQuote:
I am exactly the same (no surprise) with mine. Great for work and travelpost #39292 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:31ampost #39293 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:35ampost #39294 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:37ampost #39295 of 5381110/12/13 at 1:53ampost #39296 of 5381110/12/13 at 2:16ampost #39297 of 5381110/12/13 at 2:24am
It was so much more epic when Niles did it and Ms Babcock walked in. Actually, watching re-runs of the Nanny, particularly the earlier seasons, it is evident that Mr. Sheffield was supremely well dressed for the early 90's, not too baggy but classic. As was Niles.post #39298 of 5381110/12/13 at 2:25ampost #39299 of 5381110/12/13 at 2:50ampost #39300 of 5381110/12/13 at 2:59amQuote:
let me know how it fits and what size you end up buying! (knowing you and i are 38)
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 seconds ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › New navy blue Balmacaan/mac raincoat from Bugatti, size 50EU,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › WTB Belstaff XLL BISON Hero Jacket / Schott Restoration Hardware... 5 minutes ago
- › SELL CVV SSN DOB FULL INFO PAYPAL BANK LOGIN DUMPS TRACK 1/2 ...... 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)