anyone going to the JLC 180th anniversary event next wednesday?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2608post #39106 of 6406710/10/13 at 2:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39107 of 6406710/10/13 at 2:29ampost #39108 of 6406710/10/13 at 2:30ampost #39109 of 6406710/10/13 at 2:33am
I might make it to their 200th anniversary event ... Because I might have a JLC by that time.
Thought I'd also share the Fedex tracking for my Luxire shipment. I swear they're driving the product to me from India (with a few boat rides thrown in).
Was meant to arrive by 5pm today.post #39110 of 6406710/10/13 at 2:50ampost #39111 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:09ampost #39112 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:24ampost #39113 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:30ampost #39114 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:32ampost #39115 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:41am
I've got a wardrobe consisting primarily of white shirts as it is the standard for our office. I have approximately 9 white shirts now, made up of mostly Charles Tyrwhitts, MJ Bales, a few TM Lewins and several MTM. I think the key is to have some texture like piques, herringbones, self-stripes and twills to mix them up a little. That said, it's hard to go wrong with them although I do miss being able to wear colour.post #39116 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:47ampost #39117 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:51ampost #39118 of 6406710/10/13 at 3:59ampost #39119 of 6406710/10/13 at 4:02amQuote:
Definitely interested my main man!
Suit Supply. Havana, their blue/navy wool. I really like the Havana cut. The perfect cut for a sports coat imo. Patch pockets, quarter lined (if lined at all), unstructured shoulders, some pitch stitching, but not an obnoxious amount.Quote:
Thanks man, much appreciated. I wasn't expecting the outfit to be such a hit, you guys are too kind.
Looking at my shirt collection, I predominately have blues. A few pinks and whites for good measure, but blue city.
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Cordovan Care 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › + The Streetwear Suits and Blazers Thread + 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 6 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...