anyone going to the JLC 180th anniversary event next wednesday?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2608post #39106 of 5253610/10/13 at 2:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39107 of 5253610/10/13 at 2:29ampost #39108 of 5253610/10/13 at 2:30ampost #39109 of 5253610/10/13 at 2:33am
I might make it to their 200th anniversary event ... Because I might have a JLC by that time.
Thought I'd also share the Fedex tracking for my Luxire shipment. I swear they're driving the product to me from India (with a few boat rides thrown in).
Was meant to arrive by 5pm today.post #39110 of 5253610/10/13 at 2:50ampost #39111 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:09ampost #39112 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:24ampost #39113 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:30ampost #39114 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:32ampost #39115 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:41am
I've got a wardrobe consisting primarily of white shirts as it is the standard for our office. I have approximately 9 white shirts now, made up of mostly Charles Tyrwhitts, MJ Bales, a few TM Lewins and several MTM. I think the key is to have some texture like piques, herringbones, self-stripes and twills to mix them up a little. That said, it's hard to go wrong with them although I do miss being able to wear colour.post #39116 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:47ampost #39117 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:51ampost #39118 of 5253610/10/13 at 3:59ampost #39119 of 5253610/10/13 at 4:02amQuote:
Definitely interested my main man!
Suit Supply. Havana, their blue/navy wool. I really like the Havana cut. The perfect cut for a sports coat imo. Patch pockets, quarter lined (if lined at all), unstructured shoulders, some pitch stitching, but not an obnoxious amount.Quote:
Thanks man, much appreciated. I wasn't expecting the outfit to be such a hit, you guys are too kind.
Looking at my shirt collection, I predominately have blues. A few pinks and whites for good measure, but blue city.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Quick help please -- 3 button or 3-roll-2 7 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)