anyone going to the JLC 180th anniversary event next wednesday?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2608post #39106 of 6791910/10/13 at 2:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39107 of 6791910/10/13 at 2:29ampost #39108 of 6791910/10/13 at 2:30ampost #39109 of 6791910/10/13 at 2:33am
I might make it to their 200th anniversary event ... Because I might have a JLC by that time.
Thought I'd also share the Fedex tracking for my Luxire shipment. I swear they're driving the product to me from India (with a few boat rides thrown in).
Was meant to arrive by 5pm today.post #39110 of 6791910/10/13 at 2:50ampost #39111 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:09ampost #39112 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:24ampost #39113 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:30ampost #39114 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:32ampost #39115 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:41am
I've got a wardrobe consisting primarily of white shirts as it is the standard for our office. I have approximately 9 white shirts now, made up of mostly Charles Tyrwhitts, MJ Bales, a few TM Lewins and several MTM. I think the key is to have some texture like piques, herringbones, self-stripes and twills to mix them up a little. That said, it's hard to go wrong with them although I do miss being able to wear colour.post #39116 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:47ampost #39117 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:51ampost #39118 of 6791910/10/13 at 3:59ampost #39119 of 6791910/10/13 at 4:02amQuote:
Definitely interested my main man!
Suit Supply. Havana, their blue/navy wool. I really like the Havana cut. The perfect cut for a sports coat imo. Patch pockets, quarter lined (if lined at all), unstructured shoulders, some pitch stitching, but not an obnoxious amount.Quote:
Thanks man, much appreciated. I wasn't expecting the outfit to be such a hit, you guys are too kind.
Looking at my shirt collection, I predominately have blues. A few pinks and whites for good measure, but blue city.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 51 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1