Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 2584post #38747 of 6794610/3/13 at 9:35pmpost #38748 of 6794610/3/13 at 9:35pmQuote:I find half the fun is in the research, the decisions and the anticipation of a new purchase. I savour the process of drooling over all the things I wish I could own before deciding how to spend my limited funds.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
Your time is very valuable! Or should I say, peace of mind is very valuable.
I agree with you though, the trick is to achieve a happy medium between having done enough research and not setting up unrealistic expectations. I think the Aldwych is a brilliant shoe, and if you haven't bought English shoes from overseas before, it's the best choice.post #38749 of 6794610/3/13 at 10:10pmpost #38750 of 6794610/3/13 at 10:22pm
Orlebar Brown is having a private sale.
Check it out.
Some of the stuff is tempting, after the steep discount but I'm not sure I am confident enough to pull off printed swim shorts (even if it is subtle and tasteful). I might not get any, I'm very pleased with this pair I picked up from the factory outlet in NY:post #38751 of 6794610/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #38752 of 6794610/3/13 at 10:37pmpost #38753 of 6794610/3/13 at 10:48pmQuote:Dick stickers and tan lines all the way....
Nah I'm pretty happy with anything that's mid thigh, not too tight (or baggy), dries quickly and not over $60. I don't see the point in spending heaps on swimwear when chlorine (and saltwater to an extent) eats it away pretty quickly.post #38754 of 6794610/3/13 at 10:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
Dick stickers and tan lines all the way....
Nah I'm pretty happy with anything that's mid thigh, not too tight (or baggy), dries quickly and not over $60. I don't see the point in spending heaps on swimwear when chlorine (and saltwater to an extent) eats it away pretty quickly.
True that. Well I have countless pairs of boardies for surfing and quick runs to the beach, but nothing for when I actually go to the beach (or sometimes a friend's pool) to lounge or to a beach bar / restruant etc and want a dip afterwards.post #38755 of 6794610/3/13 at 11:22pm
Good question Luke. I too am on the prowl for decent swimwear. Nabil, and his ability to pay 225 Pounds for a pair of shorts.
I'm sick of the entire beach cheering at me as I walk to the water in my Speedos.post #38756 of 6794610/3/13 at 11:37pmpost #38757 of 6794610/3/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Hi mate, feel free to shoot me a q if you like
Its been some time since I was in your position but I can maybe give you a bit of colour around private practice, public service, comparing to other industries, and can also share what my friends who remained in the law do nowpost #38758 of 6794610/3/13 at 11:55pmpost #38759 of 6794610/4/13 at 12:12amQuote:
Hm, I might just be missing it but can't see anything. I'm logged in too. 40-75 pounds is alright though.post #38760 of 6794610/4/13 at 12:29am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 7 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 18 minutes ago
- › I'm getting major fashion tips from Pro Athletes Thanks to this... 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...