Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2584
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38747 of 5240410/3/13 at 9:35pmpost #38748 of 5240410/3/13 at 9:35pmQuote:I find half the fun is in the research, the decisions and the anticipation of a new purchase. I savour the process of drooling over all the things I wish I could own before deciding how to spend my limited funds.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
Your time is very valuable! Or should I say, peace of mind is very valuable.
I agree with you though, the trick is to achieve a happy medium between having done enough research and not setting up unrealistic expectations. I think the Aldwych is a brilliant shoe, and if you haven't bought English shoes from overseas before, it's the best choice.post #38749 of 5240410/3/13 at 10:10pmpost #38750 of 5240410/3/13 at 10:22pm
Orlebar Brown is having a private sale.
Check it out.
Some of the stuff is tempting, after the steep discount but I'm not sure I am confident enough to pull off printed swim shorts (even if it is subtle and tasteful). I might not get any, I'm very pleased with this pair I picked up from the factory outlet in NY:post #38751 of 5240410/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #38752 of 5240410/3/13 at 10:37pmpost #38753 of 5240410/3/13 at 10:48pmQuote:Dick stickers and tan lines all the way....
Nah I'm pretty happy with anything that's mid thigh, not too tight (or baggy), dries quickly and not over $60. I don't see the point in spending heaps on swimwear when chlorine (and saltwater to an extent) eats it away pretty quickly.post #38754 of 5240410/3/13 at 10:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
Dick stickers and tan lines all the way....
Nah I'm pretty happy with anything that's mid thigh, not too tight (or baggy), dries quickly and not over $60. I don't see the point in spending heaps on swimwear when chlorine (and saltwater to an extent) eats it away pretty quickly.
True that. Well I have countless pairs of boardies for surfing and quick runs to the beach, but nothing for when I actually go to the beach (or sometimes a friend's pool) to lounge or to a beach bar / restruant etc and want a dip afterwards.post #38755 of 5240410/3/13 at 11:22pmpost #38756 of 5240410/3/13 at 11:37pmpost #38757 of 5240410/3/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Hi mate, feel free to shoot me a q if you like
Its been some time since I was in your position but I can maybe give you a bit of colour around private practice, public service, comparing to other industries, and can also share what my friends who remained in the law do nowpost #38758 of 5240410/3/13 at 11:55pmpost #38759 of 5240410/4/13 at 12:12amQuote:
Hm, I might just be missing it but can't see anything. I'm logged in too. 40-75 pounds is alright though.post #38760 of 5240410/4/13 at 12:29am
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Does dressing well really make a difference? 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 13 minutes ago
- › how to choose a wedding dresses in wedding day? 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)