Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2584
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38747 of 6407610/3/13 at 9:35pmpost #38748 of 6407610/3/13 at 9:35pmQuote:I find half the fun is in the research, the decisions and the anticipation of a new purchase. I savour the process of drooling over all the things I wish I could own before deciding how to spend my limited funds.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
Your time is very valuable! Or should I say, peace of mind is very valuable.
I agree with you though, the trick is to achieve a happy medium between having done enough research and not setting up unrealistic expectations. I think the Aldwych is a brilliant shoe, and if you haven't bought English shoes from overseas before, it's the best choice.post #38749 of 6407610/3/13 at 10:10pmpost #38750 of 6407610/3/13 at 10:22pm
Orlebar Brown is having a private sale.
Check it out.
Some of the stuff is tempting, after the steep discount but I'm not sure I am confident enough to pull off printed swim shorts (even if it is subtle and tasteful). I might not get any, I'm very pleased with this pair I picked up from the factory outlet in NY:post #38751 of 6407610/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #38752 of 6407610/3/13 at 10:37pmpost #38753 of 6407610/3/13 at 10:48pmQuote:Dick stickers and tan lines all the way....
Nah I'm pretty happy with anything that's mid thigh, not too tight (or baggy), dries quickly and not over $60. I don't see the point in spending heaps on swimwear when chlorine (and saltwater to an extent) eats it away pretty quickly.post #38754 of 6407610/3/13 at 10:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
Dick stickers and tan lines all the way....
Nah I'm pretty happy with anything that's mid thigh, not too tight (or baggy), dries quickly and not over $60. I don't see the point in spending heaps on swimwear when chlorine (and saltwater to an extent) eats it away pretty quickly.
True that. Well I have countless pairs of boardies for surfing and quick runs to the beach, but nothing for when I actually go to the beach (or sometimes a friend's pool) to lounge or to a beach bar / restruant etc and want a dip afterwards.post #38755 of 6407610/3/13 at 11:22pmpost #38756 of 6407610/3/13 at 11:37pmpost #38757 of 6407610/3/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Hi mate, feel free to shoot me a q if you like
Its been some time since I was in your position but I can maybe give you a bit of colour around private practice, public service, comparing to other industries, and can also share what my friends who remained in the law do nowpost #38758 of 6407610/3/13 at 11:55pmpost #38759 of 6407610/4/13 at 12:12amQuote:
Hm, I might just be missing it but can't see anything. I'm logged in too. 40-75 pounds is alright though.post #38760 of 6407610/4/13 at 12:29am
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 22 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › deception 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...