or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2499

post #37471 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post


About my only concern is the colour. I ordered deep burgundy, but this sure looks like dark brown to me. I've emailed Henry about it, but I guess I need to see it in daylight before coming to any conclusions.

It does look quite brownish in some of the photos, but it looks quite burgundy-coloured in some of the other photos. For example, in the third photo down (the shot of the interior), the leather looks quite reddish-brown.

A good coat of leather conditioner/cream in a burgundy colour could help to bring out the underlying colour more, too.
post #37472 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

Fox - you're not a 35 YO balding Dad, I don't know why you're keen to dress like one.

Head into SWD territory.

I wish I was a 35 YO balding Dad. Those were the days ...
post #37473 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post

I wish I was a 35 YO balding Dad. Those were the days ...

That is quite alright, as you now have a nice bag. I can see some burgundy BTW.
post #37474 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

It does look quite brownish in some of the photos, but it looks quite burgundy-coloured in some of the other photos. For example, in the third photo down (the shot of the interior), the leather looks quite reddish-brown.

A good coat of leather conditioner/cream in a burgundy colour could help to bring out the underlying colour more, too.

Good point. I also think the side panels look more reddish than the rest. I have some Saphir Bordeaux cream that might do the job.
post #37475 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

That is quite alright, as you now have a nice bag.

You leave her out of this. smile.gif
post #37476 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post
 

Fox - you're not a 35 YO balding Dad, I don't know why you're keen to dress like one.

 

Head into SWD territory.

 

I much prefer Classic Menswear. I like the way I dress tbh

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post
About my only concern is the colour. I ordered deep burgundy, but this sure looks like dark brown to me. I've emailed Henry about it, but I guess I need to see it in daylight before coming to any conclusions.

I ordered in June and just got my backpack too!

My colour is way off. I haven't emailed Henry.

I ordered light brown.

This vegetable brown mate looks nothing of sort.

post #37477 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

Fox - you're not a 35 YO balding Dad, I don't know why you're keen to dress like one.

Head into SWD territory.

Someone had to say it.

When a minimum of two people notice, chances are it's pervasive and a lot more people will notice as well foo.gif
post #37478 of 48575
I like foxhound's last pic. Only change I'd make would be undoing the top button.
post #37479 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

I like foxhound's last pic. Only change I'd make would be undoing the top button.
Careful oli. Starts with you just undoing his top button then before you know it youve moved in together and shopping for matching suede driving shoes.
post #37480 of 48575

Thanks for the wonderful chat over lunch JM; it was a pleasure meeting you. My edification continues...

post #37481 of 48575

I don't think Foxhound's clothing is age related at all.

 

It looks fine.

post #37482 of 48575
Foxhound you have the most awkward looking face. I have honestly cringed at every selfie you have taken. Jesus fucking christ, none of the money spent on various #menswear shit could ever remove the fact that you still look like a 12 year old channelling an era of dress that existed way before you and I. I have tried to hold it in but It just erupted #pause.
post #37483 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

Foxhound you have the most awkward looking face. I have honestly cringed at every selfie you have taken. Jesus fucking christ, none of the money spent on various #menswear shit could ever remove the fact that you still look like a 12 year old channelling an era of dress that existed way before you and I. I have tried to hold it in but It just erupted #pause.

Straight for the throat.
post #37484 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

Careful oli. Starts with you just undoing his top button then before you know it youve moved in together and shopping for matching sante fe's.

Hmm...
post #37485 of 48575
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

Foxhound you have the most awkward looking face. I have honestly cringed at every selfie you have taken. Jesus fucking christ, none of the money spent on various #menswear shit could ever remove the fact that you still look like a 12 year old channelling an era of dress that existed way before you and I. I have tried to hold it in but It just erupted #pause.

 

When you spend your spare time abusing people over the internet, you know you've taken a wrong turn at some point.

 

I know you've met some of the people from Melbourne, and I'm sure they think you're a wonderful person, but yeah, as a friend, you need to talk to someone.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members