Oli, did you just ask me on a date?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 11/14/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2455
Styleforum Top Picks
Q&A like most TV is hopeless. I don't think I've watched more than a few minutes in the last year or so. Ernest audience members carefully chosen to be earnest and party aligned. Too many on panel spouting the party line and interrupting. Inane twitter feed across the bottom. Plonkers sending in video questions and no in depth discussion or policy debate. Occasionally I flick across from Housos to Q&A.. About all I watch are Housos, Louie CK, docos on cute fluffy wild animals and big ships. I did notice in advance to catch Tony Windsor on Oz Story - usually Oz story is a PR job on some dodgy millionaire but was almost good with Windsor - I hope he gets to be an election /politic commentator on radio somewhere..
I watch cable for the both the HBO content and as of next year first run BBC content. As for politics on TV fuck it waste of time, I just listen to ABC AM and the 8:45am news that does me for news, given up on ABC 7pm news as all i do is swear at politicians,. Anyone watch Man on Wire the other night? Great story and welcome relief to all the election bullshit.
Thats disappointing dude, that bunching would put me off wearing it.
I think from time to time we all think we can save our old stuff. I pulled out my first tailored suit lastnight and gave it a try on, anyone would think I had it made up in the 80's, so much shoulder padding. I too was contemplating having the passing removed and a couple of other things but I think best to cut my losses and put the money towards a new one.
Not at all and typical neocon attitude at its best i must add. I am simply fed up that we have to wade through the bullshit that emanates from the mouths of idiot politicians who claim that they have the public interest at heart.
Shoulder alteration is one of the hardest to perform, to do it probably the sleeves have to be taken off and the shoulder seam open up and then tailor then should do a fitting for you.
As you already know it's a very costly exercises and I woulds only go to the best bespoke tailor to have it done.
I don't mind Q&A.
I always feel sorry for the Labor politicians - apart from the obligatory Tory, they'll be surrounded by a News Corp analyst who refers to the Coalition as 'we', a member of Amnesty International or the Greens and a comedian who sometimes takes pity on them.
I actually plan on going in the holidays, DR. I was going to ask a question about where Australia is going after primary resources but I can run one on RMWs if you like.
Foxhound can come with me - we can wear Morbid Angel shirts and camo.
Labor politicians get rousing applause each week on Q&A for consistently inane, overly emotive comments that ruin any chance for meaningful discourse about policy, economics or ideology. You feel sorry for a Labor politician on a show which has a dominantly young, progressive leaning audience (both live and televised)?
The stats shown each week on Q&A with the Labor/Liberal split in the audience are a farce. I have countless progressive-minded friends who know that their best chance to pass the ballot for the live audience is to say they vote Liberal, which is what they say every time.
Having said this, the non-standard studio audience last night in Melbourne was filled with an equal split of Liberal and Labor hardline, unwavering automatons.
That was incredible. It's rare that an athlete is called an artist and it's actually true rather than bullshit hyperbole. You could see that over 30 years on, the people involved were still emotional about the event.
The subject is also covered (equally well) in the Ken Burns New York Documentary series. The film charts the rise and fall of the WTC, presenting Petit's walk as the zenith in the life of an otherwise quite ugly building (the nadir being, well... you know). Interestingly, though I remember 9/11 very clearly, it was not until I saw that documentary that I understood the symbolic power and impact of that event, as much a horrifying work of art as a pivotal moment in history.
- Australian Members
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 22 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2013-14 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments Glen Plaid Andover Jacket [Size M] - FW2012 2 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Superman VS Batman - Movie Thread (July 17, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Jeffrey George - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Can't choose which watch!? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw