I think that the linen shirts only went up on the Kamakura website a couple of weeks back, so they're quite new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2454post #36796 of 633428/26/13 at 2:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36797 of 633428/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36798 of 633428/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36799 of 633428/26/13 at 4:51ampost #36800 of 633428/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36801 of 633428/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36802 of 633428/26/13 at 4:59ampost #36803 of 633428/26/13 at 5:11ampost #36804 of 633428/26/13 at 5:42ampost #36805 of 633428/26/13 at 5:49am
Will sighting SF members on qanda become a regular thing? I was waiting all night for Foxhound to get up and ask about Gen Y housing affordability ("I have to post my selfies from my mum and dad's kitchen!", or maybe Olli complaining about foreign ownership of RM Williams and unskilled Australian manufacturing, ("The entire legal fraternity will have to look elsewhere!").post #36806 of 633428/26/13 at 6:28amQ&A like most TV is hopeless. I don't think I've watched more than a few minutes in the last year or so. Ernest audience members carefully chosen to be earnest and party aligned. Too many on panel spouting the party line and interrupting. Inane twitter feed across the bottom. Plonkers sending in video questions and no in depth discussion or policy debate. Occasionally I flick across from Housos to Q&A.. About all I watch are Housos, Louie CK, docos on cute fluffy wild animals and big ships. I did notice in advance to catch Tony Windsor on Oz Story - usually Oz story is a PR job on some dodgy millionaire but was almost good with Windsor - I hope he gets to be an election /politic commentator on radio somewhere..post #36807 of 633428/26/13 at 6:56amI don't mind Q&A.
I always feel sorry for the Labor politicians - apart from the obligatory Tory, they'll be surrounded by a News Corp analyst who refers to the Coalition as 'we', a member of Amnesty International or the Greens and a comedian who sometimes takes pity on them.
I actually plan on going in the holidays, DR. I was going to ask a question about where Australia is going after primary resources but I can run one on RMWs if you like.
Foxhound can come with me - we can wear Morbid Angel shirts and camo.
Edited by Oli2012 - 8/26/13 at 7:06ampost #36808 of 633428/26/13 at 7:08ampost #36809 of 633428/26/13 at 7:13am
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Alden Captoes in CIGAR Shell Cordovan size 10E Hampton last 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...