I think that the linen shirts only went up on the Kamakura website a couple of weeks back, so they're quite new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2454post #36796 of 524468/26/13 at 2:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36797 of 524468/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36798 of 524468/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36799 of 524468/26/13 at 4:51ampost #36800 of 524468/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36801 of 524468/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36802 of 524468/26/13 at 4:59ampost #36803 of 524468/26/13 at 5:11ampost #36804 of 524468/26/13 at 5:42ampost #36805 of 524468/26/13 at 5:49am
Will sighting SF members on qanda become a regular thing? I was waiting all night for Foxhound to get up and ask about Gen Y housing affordability ("I have to post my selfies from my mum and dad's kitchen!", or maybe Olli complaining about foreign ownership of RM Williams and unskilled Australian manufacturing, ("The entire legal fraternity will have to look elsewhere!").post #36806 of 524468/26/13 at 6:28amQ&A like most TV is hopeless. I don't think I've watched more than a few minutes in the last year or so. Ernest audience members carefully chosen to be earnest and party aligned. Too many on panel spouting the party line and interrupting. Inane twitter feed across the bottom. Plonkers sending in video questions and no in depth discussion or policy debate. Occasionally I flick across from Housos to Q&A.. About all I watch are Housos, Louie CK, docos on cute fluffy wild animals and big ships. I did notice in advance to catch Tony Windsor on Oz Story - usually Oz story is a PR job on some dodgy millionaire but was almost good with Windsor - I hope he gets to be an election /politic commentator on radio somewhere..post #36807 of 524468/26/13 at 6:56amI don't mind Q&A.
I always feel sorry for the Labor politicians - apart from the obligatory Tory, they'll be surrounded by a News Corp analyst who refers to the Coalition as 'we', a member of Amnesty International or the Greens and a comedian who sometimes takes pity on them.
I actually plan on going in the holidays, DR. I was going to ask a question about where Australia is going after primary resources but I can run one on RMWs if you like.
Foxhound can come with me - we can wear Morbid Angel shirts and camo.
Edited by Oli2012 - 8/26/13 at 7:06ampost #36808 of 524468/26/13 at 7:08ampost #36809 of 524468/26/13 at 7:13am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Study abroad in Paris. Need wardrobe help. 21 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 23 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 25 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)