I think that the linen shirts only went up on the Kamakura website a couple of weeks back, so they're quite new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2454post #36796 of 559188/26/13 at 2:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36797 of 559188/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36798 of 559188/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36799 of 559188/26/13 at 4:51ampost #36800 of 559188/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36801 of 559188/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36802 of 559188/26/13 at 4:59ampost #36803 of 559188/26/13 at 5:11ampost #36804 of 559188/26/13 at 5:42ampost #36805 of 559188/26/13 at 5:49am
Will sighting SF members on qanda become a regular thing? I was waiting all night for Foxhound to get up and ask about Gen Y housing affordability ("I have to post my selfies from my mum and dad's kitchen!", or maybe Olli complaining about foreign ownership of RM Williams and unskilled Australian manufacturing, ("The entire legal fraternity will have to look elsewhere!").post #36806 of 559188/26/13 at 6:28amQ&A like most TV is hopeless. I don't think I've watched more than a few minutes in the last year or so. Ernest audience members carefully chosen to be earnest and party aligned. Too many on panel spouting the party line and interrupting. Inane twitter feed across the bottom. Plonkers sending in video questions and no in depth discussion or policy debate. Occasionally I flick across from Housos to Q&A.. About all I watch are Housos, Louie CK, docos on cute fluffy wild animals and big ships. I did notice in advance to catch Tony Windsor on Oz Story - usually Oz story is a PR job on some dodgy millionaire but was almost good with Windsor - I hope he gets to be an election /politic commentator on radio somewhere..post #36807 of 559188/26/13 at 6:56amI don't mind Q&A.
I always feel sorry for the Labor politicians - apart from the obligatory Tory, they'll be surrounded by a News Corp analyst who refers to the Coalition as 'we', a member of Amnesty International or the Greens and a comedian who sometimes takes pity on them.
I actually plan on going in the holidays, DR. I was going to ask a question about where Australia is going after primary resources but I can run one on RMWs if you like.
Foxhound can come with me - we can wear Morbid Angel shirts and camo.
Edited by Oli2012 - 8/26/13 at 7:06ampost #36808 of 559188/26/13 at 7:08ampost #36809 of 559188/26/13 at 7:13am
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina U-Wing Shoes Midnight Blue Suede Rain Last - Group MTO... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 16 minutes ago
- › Gap x GQ x Best New American Designers 16 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 30 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...