I think that the linen shirts only went up on the Kamakura website a couple of weeks back, so they're quite new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2454post #36796 of 678868/26/13 at 2:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36797 of 678868/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36798 of 678868/26/13 at 4:50ampost #36799 of 678868/26/13 at 4:51ampost #36800 of 678868/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36801 of 678868/26/13 at 4:56ampost #36802 of 678868/26/13 at 4:59ampost #36803 of 678868/26/13 at 5:11ampost #36804 of 678868/26/13 at 5:42ampost #36805 of 678868/26/13 at 5:49am
Will sighting SF members on qanda become a regular thing? I was waiting all night for Foxhound to get up and ask about Gen Y housing affordability ("I have to post my selfies from my mum and dad's kitchen!", or maybe Olli complaining about foreign ownership of RM Williams and unskilled Australian manufacturing, ("The entire legal fraternity will have to look elsewhere!").post #36806 of 678868/26/13 at 6:28amQ&A like most TV is hopeless. I don't think I've watched more than a few minutes in the last year or so. Ernest audience members carefully chosen to be earnest and party aligned. Too many on panel spouting the party line and interrupting. Inane twitter feed across the bottom. Plonkers sending in video questions and no in depth discussion or policy debate. Occasionally I flick across from Housos to Q&A.. About all I watch are Housos, Louie CK, docos on cute fluffy wild animals and big ships. I did notice in advance to catch Tony Windsor on Oz Story - usually Oz story is a PR job on some dodgy millionaire but was almost good with Windsor - I hope he gets to be an election /politic commentator on radio somewhere..post #36807 of 678868/26/13 at 6:56amI don't mind Q&A.
I always feel sorry for the Labor politicians - apart from the obligatory Tory, they'll be surrounded by a News Corp analyst who refers to the Coalition as 'we', a member of Amnesty International or the Greens and a comedian who sometimes takes pity on them.
I actually plan on going in the holidays, DR. I was going to ask a question about where Australia is going after primary resources but I can run one on RMWs if you like.
Foxhound can come with me - we can wear Morbid Angel shirts and camo.
Edited by Oli2012 - 8/26/13 at 7:06ampost #36808 of 678868/26/13 at 7:08ampost #36809 of 678868/26/13 at 7:13am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › The small feet thread: sharing sizing and fits, and where to get... 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 17 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 39 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 40 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...