It's a great briefcase - really, you should keep it and get something else to use alongside it, as I think that you'll regret it if you sell it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2453post #36781 of 679468/25/13 at 8:09pmpost #36782 of 679468/25/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks for sharing your bags and offering some suggestions guys, will go through them tonight and have a look.
At the moment I have a leather messenger, its served me well but not the best quality and im hanging out for something in dark brown but theres a lot of chunky stuff out there, need something in between. Everyone speaks highly of Filson but I have yet to come across a design that takes my fancy.
The ones from the UK look pretty good and seem like good value but I think thats a bit too formal for my needs but might want to hear what you think when you get yours, I think you got yours with the shoulder strap?.post #36783 of 679468/25/13 at 9:27pmpost #36784 of 679468/25/13 at 9:45pmpost #36785 of 679468/25/13 at 9:50pmpost #36786 of 679468/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #36787 of 679468/25/13 at 10:14pm
A linen and an oxford cloth shirt rocked up from Kamakura. I now know what Jason was going on about. They are amazing.
Also scored a Nomos Tangente from the fiancee as a belated engagement present! It's beautiful. Got serious wood when the postie arrived with it.post #36788 of 679468/25/13 at 10:30pmQuote:
Pics of the shirt when you get a chance.post #36789 of 679468/25/13 at 10:43pmpost #36790 of 679468/25/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I was about to say the same thing as JM- ze watch!!
Is it this?post #36791 of 679468/25/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Thanks for the congrats.
I've gotta wash and iron the shirts first before I do fit pictures, but I did quickly try them on. Fit seemed spot on, minus the sleeve length. I need them taken up about an inch or so.
I did snap some pictures however:
:Dpost #36792 of 679468/26/13 at 1:05ampost #36793 of 679468/26/13 at 1:46ampost #36794 of 679468/26/13 at 2:28ampost #36795 of 679468/26/13 at 2:28am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 39 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a new hairstyle 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › THE AMAZING JOHN LOBB, BERLUTI, JM WESTON, GAZIANO & GIRLING THREAD... 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...