It's a great briefcase - really, you should keep it and get something else to use alongside it, as I think that you'll regret it if you sell it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2453post #36781 of 679468/25/13 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36782 of 679468/25/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks for sharing your bags and offering some suggestions guys, will go through them tonight and have a look.
At the moment I have a leather messenger, its served me well but not the best quality and im hanging out for something in dark brown but theres a lot of chunky stuff out there, need something in between. Everyone speaks highly of Filson but I have yet to come across a design that takes my fancy.
The ones from the UK look pretty good and seem like good value but I think thats a bit too formal for my needs but might want to hear what you think when you get yours, I think you got yours with the shoulder strap?.post #36783 of 679468/25/13 at 9:27pmpost #36784 of 679468/25/13 at 9:45pmpost #36785 of 679468/25/13 at 9:50pmpost #36786 of 679468/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #36787 of 679468/25/13 at 10:14pm
A linen and an oxford cloth shirt rocked up from Kamakura. I now know what Jason was going on about. They are amazing.
Also scored a Nomos Tangente from the fiancee as a belated engagement present! It's beautiful. Got serious wood when the postie arrived with it.post #36788 of 679468/25/13 at 10:30pmQuote:
Pics of the shirt when you get a chance.post #36789 of 679468/25/13 at 10:43pmpost #36790 of 679468/25/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I was about to say the same thing as JM- ze watch!!
Is it this?post #36791 of 679468/25/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Thanks for the congrats.
I've gotta wash and iron the shirts first before I do fit pictures, but I did quickly try them on. Fit seemed spot on, minus the sleeve length. I need them taken up about an inch or so.
I did snap some pictures however:
:Dpost #36792 of 679468/26/13 at 1:05ampost #36793 of 679468/26/13 at 1:46ampost #36794 of 679468/26/13 at 2:28am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 53 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 57 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...