It's a great briefcase - really, you should keep it and get something else to use alongside it, as I think that you'll regret it if you sell it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2453post #36781 of 624658/25/13 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36782 of 624658/25/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks for sharing your bags and offering some suggestions guys, will go through them tonight and have a look.
At the moment I have a leather messenger, its served me well but not the best quality and im hanging out for something in dark brown but theres a lot of chunky stuff out there, need something in between. Everyone speaks highly of Filson but I have yet to come across a design that takes my fancy.
The ones from the UK look pretty good and seem like good value but I think thats a bit too formal for my needs but might want to hear what you think when you get yours, I think you got yours with the shoulder strap?.post #36783 of 624658/25/13 at 9:27pmpost #36784 of 624658/25/13 at 9:45pmpost #36785 of 624658/25/13 at 9:50pmpost #36786 of 624658/25/13 at 9:54pmpost #36787 of 624658/25/13 at 10:14pmpost #36788 of 624658/25/13 at 10:30pmQuote:
Pics of the shirt when you get a chance.post #36789 of 624658/25/13 at 10:43pmpost #36790 of 624658/25/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
I was about to say the same thing as JM- ze watch!!
Is it this?post #36791 of 624658/25/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
Thanks for the congrats.
I've gotta wash and iron the shirts first before I do fit pictures, but I did quickly try them on. Fit seemed spot on, minus the sleeve length. I need them taken up about an inch or so.
I did snap some pictures however:
:Dpost #36792 of 624658/26/13 at 1:05ampost #36793 of 624658/26/13 at 1:46ampost #36794 of 624658/26/13 at 2:28am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Things that are pissing you off. 57 seconds ago
- › The Grad Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan