And anybody want to connect PM me if interested.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2428
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah, I thought about light grey. Most of the trousers I wear casually are white, khaki, stone or grey with the occasional "big plaid" thrown in, most of which would probably look washed out when paired with a grey jacket, but I'm prepared to be convinced. I've started moving away from jeans, especially in the summer, as I'm not too fond of swap butt, which further limits the utility of light gray.
If I was to go for a light grey jacket, I would probably just get a full suit made.
I was planning on getting a lightish grey jacket myself, but not necessarily just for summer.. Maybe tan / light brown will be nice for the colour trousers that you wear?
I think texture / pattern is the key with sports jackets
I love how Kirin and Asahi are under their 'local beer' products. I knew Kirin owns Lion Nathan and brews it in Australia for local consumption. Asashi owns Schweppes and uses Independent Distillers (got to love the company name) but I thought the stuff supplied to the public was brewed in Thailand - so it can be passed off as imported.
Sorry, I seem to have gotten things of topic.
How could it possibly be off topic talking about beer in the Australian members thread?
I'm looking to get an unstructured jacket from P Johnson for summer. Was originally leaning towards a navy in blazer cloth, but I already have enough navy jackets for now. I'm thinking of a nice mid-blue with a large-scale windowpane in light blue or white. Something along these lines:
I actually just purchased a cotton unstructured windowpane jacket for summer. Navy with pale blue windowpane.
I would vote for navy as you can never have too many navy jackets.
Nice, I finished off a bottle of that on the weekend. I'll probably pick up a bottle of Glenmorangie for the weekend.
No uni and no scouts tonight(I'm a scout leader), I've been dusting off my bottle of Jager.
When I go out I have free drinks. As I usually get destroyed I like to drink something with some water in it, like VLS or G&T, or when I feel like being extra jumpy, JägerBombs.
Try the Glenlivet 15. There is something that happens to this whiskey (and not the not the French Oak Reserve) when a little cold water is added. The bouquet just opens up magnificently.
The Japanese whiskeys are, IMHO, some of the most underrated ones out there. I find the Nikka, Hibiki and Suntorys are the perfect balance of peaty and sweet, for my personal liking.
- Australian Members
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 4 minutes ago
- › HOLY GRAIL of Isaia cashmere sportcoats, 40r 7 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 14 minutes ago
- › I am starting a water fasting !!! 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw