or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2424

post #36346 of 52494

Hey Fxh, can you move in and do my washing please?

 

 

 

Mum goes away to Europe for a month on saturday :(

post #36347 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Hey Fxh, can you move in and do my washing please?



Mum goes away to Europe for a month on saturday frown.gif

Er maybe we need another thread for this nature....
post #36348 of 52494
post #36349 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennier View Post

Just another shout out to the excellent service that Herring Shoes provide.

I have a waxy leather bag I bought from them a while back, which came with a warning that prolonged contact with clothes could cause marking due to the waxy finish.

Which bag was this lennier?
post #36350 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennier View Post

Just another shout out to the excellent service that Herring Shoes provide.

I have a waxy leather bag I bought from them a while back, which came with a warning that prolonged contact with clothes could cause marking due to the waxy finish.

Which bag was this lennier?

It was a Mayfair, basically the same design as their current Coombe (which is what I'm getting as the replacement).
post #36351 of 52494
Cheers.

Quality wise, what do you think of their bags?
post #36352 of 52494
It's settled - FXH can do all our washing!
post #36353 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Cheers.

Quality wise, what do you think of their bags?

I really like the one I have, the leather is soft and thick and the fittings and finish seem good. I'm no expert but I couldn't see anything out here that was close to the quality at that price.
post #36354 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennier View Post

I really like the one I have, the leather is soft and thick and the fittings and finish seem good. I'm no expert but I couldn't see anything out here that was close to the quality at that price.

Thanks again. The pricing is extremely competitive so I thought I would ask. Looking at maybe getting one of their overnight bags.
post #36355 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennier View Post

I really like the one I have, the leather is soft and thick and the fittings and finish seem good. I'm no expert but I couldn't see anything out here that was close to the quality at that price.

Thanks again. The pricing is extremely competitive so I thought I would ask. Looking at maybe getting one of their overnight bags.

If you're in Melbourne you're welcome to check out mine and see what you think.
post #36356 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennier View Post

If you're in Melbourne you're welcome to check out mine and see what you think.

Have PMd.
post #36357 of 52494
Should change the thread name to 'Australian Eharmony thread'
post #36358 of 52494

If we're going to do that, might have to move the thread out of Mens wear to get a little more gender variety :p

post #36359 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

Guys, 

 

What do you do when your shirts start to smell despite regular washing? 

 

I have some MJ Bale shirts that get a lot of wear, including in summer, and I'll occasionally sleep in them too if I've had a big night. 

 

They're getting a bit on the nose, but I can't bare to part with them. 

 

How would you guys go about getting rid of the smell? I've tried the baking soda routine in the past and it works okay, but its not a long term solution. 

 

So this started 6 pages ago and the nett result for me is that I feel the need to draw up a procedural manual with Gantt chart next time I do my laundry...

I use Earth's choice detergent on the delicate setting, hung-up on the line or on a hanger and seem to have no problem. I too am quite a sweaty man.

post #36360 of 52494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halifax View Post

So this started 6 pages ago and the nett result for me is that I feel the need to draw up a procedural manual with Gantt chart next time I do my laundry...


I use Earth's choice detergent on the delicate setting, hung-up on the line or on a hanger and seem to have no problem. I too am quite a sweaty man.

I used Earth's choice for years however found it a bit harsh on clothes so moved to eco store.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members