Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2359post #35371 of 640968/2/13 at 9:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35372 of 640968/2/13 at 9:47pmpost #35373 of 640968/2/13 at 9:48pmpost #35374 of 640968/2/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
I know this is slightly crazy, but I've always found painting to be relaxing.Quote:
I've never been able to make a decent dough. Got recipe?
It is - she sorts the lamb, I sort the fire.post #35375 of 640968/2/13 at 10:06pmCar shopping for me this morning. Child number 2 is due in about 5 weeks and the missus wants a mid sized SUV. She's sleeping now so I'm lining up matchbox cars with my son in his room.
Did some shoe antiquing last night and I think it worked out well. Will try and post a pic later this afternoon.post #35376 of 640968/2/13 at 10:09pmpost #35377 of 640968/2/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
I'm not entirely sure! She using the safety and more room/space lines on me but I'm not entirely convinced. Had a look a CX-5 and CRV today and will also check out XC-60 and Q5 in the next couple of weeks.post #35378 of 640968/2/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
Old man made a pizza oven a while back, will PM you the recipe, unless others are interested?post #35379 of 640968/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #35380 of 640968/2/13 at 10:31pmQuote:In short, babies.
I have an Accord Euro which the lease is up on in October and is a great car, but no good for getting to out of the way fly fishing spots and not so good on trips when said fly fishing gear and a 6 month olds gear needs to be packed together. Will prob get an X-trail or Forrester for a few years until I can afford one of the 4WD's I'd really like new, either a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wrangler or even an X5 (prob wishful thinking on the X5).post #35381 of 640968/2/13 at 10:37pm
Shanghai is in the grip of its hottest summer in 140 years (i.e. since records began). No way I'm putting any fits together in this heat. It's strictly shabby tee-shirts and K-Mart stubbies weather. Unbearable. Never thought I would look forward to flying back to a Melbourne winter, but here I am counting the days...
Yes, it can get hotter in Australia, but look at the overnight lows. Blech.post #35382 of 640968/2/13 at 10:42pm
SUV's are a self fulfilling prophecy. Hatchbacks or people movers are fit for purpose, but as more people buy 4WDs, more people are worried by getting into accidents with them, so they buy larger cars for the added safety.
Obviously this isn't the only reason, but I thought it was an interesting prerspective on the subject when I heard it some time ago.post #35383 of 640968/2/13 at 10:42pmpost #35384 of 640968/2/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Where did you end up getting the jungle jacket from?Quote:
Owen and James have some nice chinos. What price range are you looking at?
What shoe care supplies do you need? Consider ordering from Double Monk in Melbourne.post #35385 of 640968/2/13 at 10:46pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 49 seconds ago
- › CARPE DIEM 2001 cashmere labcoat 4 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Teacher Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Paris restaurants 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...