Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2359post #35371 of 679468/2/13 at 9:37pmpost #35372 of 679468/2/13 at 9:47pmpost #35373 of 679468/2/13 at 9:48pmStarting new job Monday. Moving this weekend. Seems everyone is suddenly sick or has a bad back including myself and the missus AND the has hasn't been connected for whatever reason. Who knew the power companies are all closed weekends....post #35374 of 679468/2/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
I know this is slightly crazy, but I've always found painting to be relaxing.Quote:
I've never been able to make a decent dough. Got recipe?
It is - she sorts the lamb, I sort the fire.post #35375 of 679468/2/13 at 10:06pmCar shopping for me this morning. Child number 2 is due in about 5 weeks and the missus wants a mid sized SUV. She's sleeping now so I'm lining up matchbox cars with my son in his room.
Did some shoe antiquing last night and I think it worked out well. Will try and post a pic later this afternoon.post #35376 of 679468/2/13 at 10:09pmpost #35377 of 679468/2/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
I'm not entirely sure! She using the safety and more room/space lines on me but I'm not entirely convinced. Had a look a CX-5 and CRV today and will also check out XC-60 and Q5 in the next couple of weeks.post #35378 of 679468/2/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
Old man made a pizza oven a while back, will PM you the recipe, unless others are interested?post #35379 of 679468/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #35380 of 679468/2/13 at 10:31pmQuote:In short, babies.
I have an Accord Euro which the lease is up on in October and is a great car, but no good for getting to out of the way fly fishing spots and not so good on trips when said fly fishing gear and a 6 month olds gear needs to be packed together. Will prob get an X-trail or Forrester for a few years until I can afford one of the 4WD's I'd really like new, either a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wrangler or even an X5 (prob wishful thinking on the X5).post #35381 of 679468/2/13 at 10:37pm
Shanghai is in the grip of its hottest summer in 140 years (i.e. since records began). No way I'm putting any fits together in this heat. It's strictly shabby tee-shirts and K-Mart stubbies weather. Unbearable. Never thought I would look forward to flying back to a Melbourne winter, but here I am counting the days...
Yes, it can get hotter in Australia, but look at the overnight lows. Blech.post #35382 of 679468/2/13 at 10:42pm
SUV's are a self fulfilling prophecy. Hatchbacks or people movers are fit for purpose, but as more people buy 4WDs, more people are worried by getting into accidents with them, so they buy larger cars for the added safety.
Obviously this isn't the only reason, but I thought it was an interesting prerspective on the subject when I heard it some time ago.post #35383 of 679468/2/13 at 10:42pmMy parents ran my brother and I around in a 90s Falcon. These days your average 4-burner is even bigger.
SUVs boggle the mind - too big for the city and not powerful enough for the bush.
I'm convinced women buy them for Freudian reasons...post #35384 of 679468/2/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Where did you end up getting the jungle jacket from?Quote:
Owen and James have some nice chinos. What price range are you looking at?
What shoe care supplies do you need? Consider ordering from Double Monk in Melbourne.post #35385 of 679468/2/13 at 10:46pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › farmers insurance agent- good career choice? 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 20 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding