Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2359post #35371 of 537498/2/13 at 9:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35372 of 537498/2/13 at 9:47pmpost #35373 of 537498/2/13 at 9:48pmpost #35374 of 537498/2/13 at 10:02pmQuote:
I know this is slightly crazy, but I've always found painting to be relaxing.Quote:
I've never been able to make a decent dough. Got recipe?
It is - she sorts the lamb, I sort the fire.post #35375 of 537498/2/13 at 10:06pmCar shopping for me this morning. Child number 2 is due in about 5 weeks and the missus wants a mid sized SUV. She's sleeping now so I'm lining up matchbox cars with my son in his room.
Did some shoe antiquing last night and I think it worked out well. Will try and post a pic later this afternoon.post #35376 of 537498/2/13 at 10:09pmpost #35377 of 537498/2/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
I'm not entirely sure! She using the safety and more room/space lines on me but I'm not entirely convinced. Had a look a CX-5 and CRV today and will also check out XC-60 and Q5 in the next couple of weeks.post #35378 of 537498/2/13 at 10:23pmQuote:
Old man made a pizza oven a while back, will PM you the recipe, unless others are interested?post #35379 of 537498/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #35380 of 537498/2/13 at 10:31pmQuote:In short, babies.
I have an Accord Euro which the lease is up on in October and is a great car, but no good for getting to out of the way fly fishing spots and not so good on trips when said fly fishing gear and a 6 month olds gear needs to be packed together. Will prob get an X-trail or Forrester for a few years until I can afford one of the 4WD's I'd really like new, either a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wrangler or even an X5 (prob wishful thinking on the X5).post #35381 of 537498/2/13 at 10:37pm
Shanghai is in the grip of its hottest summer in 140 years (i.e. since records began). No way I'm putting any fits together in this heat. It's strictly shabby tee-shirts and K-Mart stubbies weather. Unbearable. Never thought I would look forward to flying back to a Melbourne winter, but here I am counting the days...
Yes, it can get hotter in Australia, but look at the overnight lows. Blech.post #35382 of 537498/2/13 at 10:42pm
SUV's are a self fulfilling prophecy. Hatchbacks or people movers are fit for purpose, but as more people buy 4WDs, more people are worried by getting into accidents with them, so they buy larger cars for the added safety.
Obviously this isn't the only reason, but I thought it was an interesting prerspective on the subject when I heard it some time ago.post #35383 of 537498/2/13 at 10:42pmpost #35384 of 537498/2/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Where did you end up getting the jungle jacket from?Quote:
Owen and James have some nice chinos. What price range are you looking at?
What shoe care supplies do you need? Consider ordering from Double Monk in Melbourne.post #35385 of 537498/2/13 at 10:46pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 57 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29th AUGUST: THE 'ALL BLUES' CHALLENGE 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)