or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2307

post #34591 of 51865

Hey guys,I seriously need some help.

I've spent the last 4 hours scrolling through google trying to find this in a small or extra small

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/barbour-x-tokihito-yoshida/barbour-x-tokihito-yoshida-jungle-jacket.html

 

I can't find it, I also. Cannot find any alternatives, can you guys recommend anything?

post #34592 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Hey guys,I seriously need some help.
I've spent the last 4 hours scrolling through google trying to find this in a small or extra small
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/barbour-x-tokihito-yoshida/barbour-x-tokihito-yoshida-jungle-jacket.html

I can't find it, I also. Cannot find any alternatives, can you guys recommend anything?


Have you tried contacting Barbour itself to ask whether they know of any in stock?

If you don't have any luck going direct to the source, perhaps you could ask a made-to-order place like Luxire to see if they can replicate the design for you. I haven't used them, but quite a few others have and they appear very willing to try making requested designs for people, so it could be worth a shot. Have a look at their affiliate thread for various pictures of their efforts.
post #34593 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post



Yep.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)













At that price, for shoes like this, I couldn't resist.

hi mate did they have any lace ups on clearance?
post #34594 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post


hi mate did they have any lace ups on clearance?

 

Yes they did, but none in my size (UK10). And as stated before, only in antique brown. They are down to their last few pairs, so you would need to hurry.

 

I also picked up a Drake's scarf for $58.

post #34595 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasricher View Post

Where was the carmina clearance?

Ie tried to catch up on 2 weeks of posts. Well done jase on the new retail spot. Hope the canberra meet went well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post

Oli2012

RMW Simpson Chukka's their about 5 years old. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Also HC saw your display nice.

Thanks guys. Yes the meet was good, myself, GF, Marbles & Plestor all made it for a coffee in Braddon.

Back to Monday so quickly when you work 75% of the weekend. New coat and only 1 week till holidays to keep me happy.







Coat: Belvest
Shirt: Kamakura
Tie: Henry Carter Navy Cashmere Knit
Trousers: HY light grey flannel
Shoes: Carmina
post #34596 of 51865
Aus Peeps - AE Walmut Strands 9D for sale. See Sig

HC - Those Carmina shoes are a thing of beauty

btw Blahman, sold my saddleback and bought the Filson 256. So glad i listened to you guys, such a epic bag.
post #34597 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

Double Monk is cheaper .. every day of the week
Cheaper than $600 for handgrade C&J?
post #34598 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbons View Post

Any opinions on this deal at Azzaro? http://www.azzaro.com.au/page/promotions
any experience on azzaro mtm?
on the hunt for a new suit in Melbourne
I've tried it on. It's a pretty good suit full stop. At that price it's fantastic.
post #34599 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post

haha appreciate the honesty smile.gif  I like them too but I find myself gravitating towards Navy..theres a camel colour option available in the first style as well that looks nice.

I like beige macs/trenches too, but here's a factor--my beige TM Lewin mac is starting to look dirty around the cuffs, and I don't think macs are washable (correct me if I'm wrong). Navy would obvioiusly show the dirt much less than beige or camel.
post #34600 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post

Oli2012

RMW Simpson Chukka's their about 5 years old.

Nice! Thought you had them in suede tho frown.gif
post #34601 of 51865
All - I have some black AE Strands in 10B which I acquired online under the mistaken assumption that they were D width - they're too narrow for me and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in them before I put them on the general market. They are brand new, first quality, but shipped without a box. Will take $200 ONO. (I will put up some pictures tonight once I get home)
post #34602 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

Nice! Thought you had them in suede tho frown.gif

No the Clarks DB are in a brown chocolate suede Marbles rocked up on Saturday wearing the Clarks DB in Ambergold the colour is lot more vibrant than how its depicted on line.

I am going to get a pair of RMW Rigger boots MTO in Camel need a new pair of lace up brown boots.
post #34603 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post


I like beige macs/trenches too, but here's a factor--my beige TM Lewin mac is starting to look dirty around the cuffs, and I don't think macs are washable (correct me if I'm wrong). Navy would obvioiusly show the dirt much less than beige or camel.

 

They would be dry cleanable wouldnt they?  Its a good point you make though.  I know only 2 ppl have given opinions but I expected there to be a strong sway to navy, I am a little surprised by the beige love hrmm decisions.

post #34604 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by __PG__ View Post


Cheaper than $600 for handgrade C&J?

 

yup

 

~$460 for bench,

~$560 for hand

 

dont remember exact pricing but its roughly in those range

post #34605 of 51865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post

They would be dry cleanable wouldnt they?  Its a good point you make though.  I know only 2 ppl have given opinions but I expected there to be a strong sway to navy, I am a little surprised by the beige love hrmm decisions.

Another vote for beige here - I've got a Burberry trench in the "classic" beige (or "taupe", as I think Burberry call it) colour and I wouldn't have it in any other colour.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members