Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2299post #34471 of 640967/17/13 at 2:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34472 of 640967/17/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ennuis
Any advice on where to get 'everyday' shirts and trousers?
Haven't had much luck with the conventional sizing as I tend to fit into large sized shirts/trousers and find that the sleeve length and trouser length is too long.
Also interested in herringbone shirts.
Thanks in advance
Try tm lewin. Go with fully fitted line. Multiple skywave lengths available.post #34473 of 640967/17/13 at 2:13ampost #34474 of 640967/17/13 at 2:16ampost #34475 of 640967/17/13 at 2:17ampost #34476 of 640967/17/13 at 2:18ampost #34477 of 640967/17/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I'm looking at buying a leather dopp kit.
Something similar to this (2 compartments), but for <$150 http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Leather-Travel-Toiletry-Case/926C________NBRN__________,default,pd.html
A dopp kit shouldn't cost as much as a pair of shoes...
Any ideas? If they do monogramming, it'd be a plus.
There is this but that BB is very nice and its also another $50+ for shipping http://www.mensbiz.com.au/geo-f-trumper-flat-cigar-brown-leather-wetpack.html
They do have otherspost #34478 of 640967/17/13 at 2:20ampost #34479 of 640967/17/13 at 2:40ampost #34480 of 640967/17/13 at 2:42ampost #34481 of 640967/17/13 at 2:44ampost #34482 of 640967/17/13 at 2:47ampost #34483 of 640967/17/13 at 3:00ampost #34484 of 640967/17/13 at 3:08amQuote:
Thanks, was very easy to talk them up. Yeah I will actually attempt a couple more fit pics, and see how we go.
Fabric is so impressive. I'm sure another poster on this thread had the same fabric for their peaked lapel suitshop SC a while back. The grey version looks very nice also.post #34485 of 640967/17/13 at 3:10am
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...