Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2299post #34471 of 596717/17/13 at 2:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34472 of 596717/17/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ennuis
Any advice on where to get 'everyday' shirts and trousers?
Haven't had much luck with the conventional sizing as I tend to fit into large sized shirts/trousers and find that the sleeve length and trouser length is too long.
Also interested in herringbone shirts.
Thanks in advance
Try tm lewin. Go with fully fitted line. Multiple skywave lengths available.post #34473 of 596717/17/13 at 2:13ampost #34474 of 596717/17/13 at 2:16ampost #34475 of 596717/17/13 at 2:17ampost #34476 of 596717/17/13 at 2:18ampost #34477 of 596717/17/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I'm looking at buying a leather dopp kit.
Something similar to this (2 compartments), but for <$150 http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Leather-Travel-Toiletry-Case/926C________NBRN__________,default,pd.html
A dopp kit shouldn't cost as much as a pair of shoes...
Any ideas? If they do monogramming, it'd be a plus.
There is this but that BB is very nice and its also another $50+ for shipping http://www.mensbiz.com.au/geo-f-trumper-flat-cigar-brown-leather-wetpack.html
They do have otherspost #34478 of 596717/17/13 at 2:20ampost #34479 of 596717/17/13 at 2:40ampost #34480 of 596717/17/13 at 2:42ampost #34481 of 596717/17/13 at 2:44ampost #34482 of 596717/17/13 at 2:47ampost #34483 of 596717/17/13 at 3:00ampost #34484 of 596717/17/13 at 3:08amQuote:
Thanks, was very easy to talk them up. Yeah I will actually attempt a couple more fit pics, and see how we go.
Fabric is so impressive. I'm sure another poster on this thread had the same fabric for their peaked lapel suitshop SC a while back. The grey version looks very nice also.post #34485 of 596717/17/13 at 3:10am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 55 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 57 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...