Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 2299post #34471 of 679467/17/13 at 2:06ampost #34472 of 679467/17/13 at 2:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Ennuis
Any advice on where to get 'everyday' shirts and trousers?
Haven't had much luck with the conventional sizing as I tend to fit into large sized shirts/trousers and find that the sleeve length and trouser length is too long.
Also interested in herringbone shirts.
Thanks in advance
Try tm lewin. Go with fully fitted line. Multiple skywave lengths available.post #34473 of 679467/17/13 at 2:13ampost #34474 of 679467/17/13 at 2:16ampost #34475 of 679467/17/13 at 2:17ampost #34476 of 679467/17/13 at 2:18ampost #34477 of 679467/17/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I'm looking at buying a leather dopp kit.
Something similar to this (2 compartments), but for <$150 http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Leather-Travel-Toiletry-Case/926C________NBRN__________,default,pd.html
A dopp kit shouldn't cost as much as a pair of shoes...
Any ideas? If they do monogramming, it'd be a plus.
There is this but that BB is very nice and its also another $50+ for shipping http://www.mensbiz.com.au/geo-f-trumper-flat-cigar-brown-leather-wetpack.html
They do have otherspost #34478 of 679467/17/13 at 2:20ampost #34479 of 679467/17/13 at 2:40ampost #34480 of 679467/17/13 at 2:42ampost #34481 of 679467/17/13 at 2:44ampost #34482 of 679467/17/13 at 2:47ampost #34483 of 679467/17/13 at 3:00ampost #34484 of 679467/17/13 at 3:08amQuote:
Thanks, was very easy to talk them up. Yeah I will actually attempt a couple more fit pics, and see how we go.
Fabric is so impressive. I'm sure another poster on this thread had the same fabric for their peaked lapel suitshop SC a while back. The grey version looks very nice also.post #34485 of 679467/17/13 at 3:10am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 48 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...