or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 2222

post #33316 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

 

This has not been true enough in my experience.

i'm in love with a white girl at work. not sure if she has yerrow fever.

post #33317 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSurg View Post

White guys love Asian girls. Asian guys like White girls. Asian girls love White guys. White girls do not like Asian guys. Therefore, Asian guys are fucked. I'm done.

Never had a problem with either, mate (-:

But, married now, so happily out of the game...

Guess you guys stand a fighting chance now eh?

(she's all yours, PoP)
post #33318 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

I am a uk 7-7.5 (;

I'll PM you details of the Prince Albert slippers. They're practically unworn. Only tried on.
post #33319 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxaca View Post

I have lived in Shanghai for the past seven years and I'm here to tell you that flooding therapy doesn't work.

Methinks there's a pressing need on this thread for a support group along the lines of AA... Maybe we'll call it AGA.

"It's been three months since I fell madly in love with an Asian girl..."
post #33320 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

i'm in love with a white girl at work. not sure if she has yerrow fever.

 

She will if you can do something cool - play guitar, solve a rubic's cube in sub 30 seconds, etc.

post #33321 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist View Post


Methinks there's a pressing need on this thread for a support group along the lines of AA... Maybe we'll call it AGA.

"It's been three months since I fell madly in love with an Asian girl..."

 

If I'm in Melbourne it's like 1 per day.

 

If I'm at Uni, or in Footscray, it's like 1 per 10 minutes.

 

If we open it up to all women - 3 per minute when I'm in a city, easily.

post #33322 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist View Post

Never had a problem with either, mate (-:

But, married now, so happily out of the game...

Guess you guys stand a fighting chance now eh?

(she's all yours, PoP)
Thanks mate, though I'll leave her to the young ones. My heart will always belong to Nigella inlove.gif
post #33323 of 58046
Someone ought to sort out that no goodnik hubby of hers.

He's right though: thaaat's not a choke.

Have someone who knows what they're doing slap Osoto Gari on him and he'll learn very quickly what a choke really is.
post #33324 of 58046
Seems like there's a correlation between liking Asian girls and liking men's clothes. Hmm.
post #33325 of 58046
No. It's just that Asian women are superior and well loved by all.
post #33326 of 58046
Not fxh; he only has eyes for Muffy.
post #33327 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

Good old Gerry Harvey is now whinging because the aud$ is going down, a while back he was whinging because it was going up.

Expect the Harvey Norman dinosaur to go down in a slow mess over the next few years yelling and screaming for government intervention.

+1 agree but he owns c.$2bn in property bought with shareholder money and unlikely to return capital.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSurg View Post

White guys love Asian girls. Asian guys like White girls. Asian girls love White guys. White girls do not like Asian guys. Therefore, Asian guys are fucked. I'm done.

Eurasian = best of both worlds :)

post #33328 of 58046

Thanks to Sliq - saw us on four pins. Took me by surprise as ive had no contact with the guys.

 

Four Pins "The K is for Kangaroo"

post #33329 of 58046
Eurasian. +1.
post #33330 of 58046
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

No. It's just that Asian women are superior and well loved by all.

Don't think we are reading from the same script give me that voluptuous Mediterranean siren look any day of the week. Either that or an Irish colleen, no wait I married one of those.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members