Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 2192post #32866 of 679466/12/13 at 2:49ampost #32867 of 679466/12/13 at 3:25ampost #32868 of 679466/12/13 at 3:25amQuote:
Hey man. Wear your Breitling mech/digital hybrid with pride.post #32869 of 679466/12/13 at 3:48amQuote:
i know which id prefer - and it isnt the carpost #32870 of 679466/12/13 at 4:24am
We've had blasphemy over the last day in the media about blue ties, from our own Prime Minister Julia Gillard at that! At Henry Carter we love blue ties no matter your political preference, so we've taken 25% off all blue ties for the next week. Jules has had a tough few days, so we forgive her but not before we prove that blue ties are the best, most versatile colour any man can have in his wardrobe, whether his name is Tony Abbott or Kevin Rudd.post #32871 of 679466/12/13 at 4:24ampost #32872 of 679466/12/13 at 5:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
We've had blasphemy over the last day in the media about blue ties, from our own Prime Minister Julia Gillard at that! At Henry Carter we love blue ties no matter your political preference, so we've taken 25% off all blue ties for the next week. Jules has had a tough few days, so we forgive her but not before we prove that blue ties are the best, most versatile colour any man can have in his wardrobe, whether his name is Tony Abbott or Kevin Rudd.
Love it Jase. Placed my order already.post #32873 of 679466/12/13 at 5:14am
I pulled the trigger on a pair of G&G dub monks the other day. Mayfairs in Vintage Oak on the MH71 last, with trees.
Rapid response - shoes arrived at my office in Melbourne yesterday, a mere eight days after I placed my order online.
So rapid in fact, that they beat me there. I'm still in Shanghai. Won't get back to my booty (NPI) until next Monday.
I just hope they fit...post #32874 of 679466/12/13 at 5:16ampost #32875 of 679466/12/13 at 6:50ampost #32876 of 679466/12/13 at 7:46ampost #32877 of 679466/12/13 at 8:27ampost #32878 of 679466/12/13 at 8:31ampost #32879 of 679466/12/13 at 2:52pmIn todays NYT men's mag triva http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/06/05/t-magazine/06chart-japan.html?_r=1&post #32880 of 679466/12/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
Aaaagh! I'm having flashbacks to an eight-hour drive in a crowded Mitsubishi Colt van stuffed with people, packages, a live pig and several trussed chickens through the mountainous countryside of a remote Indonesian Island, where the only tape the driver had contained a variety of remixes of "Achy Breaky Heart".
Strangely, the inside of his van was plastered with pictures of 80s "big hair bands" like Poison and Warrant, which was rather at odds with the music on his sole cassette tape.
I hated the song already, but I've had a pathological loathing for it since that day!
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 34 seconds ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 26 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 32 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 35 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 minutes ago
- › Orban's - Cheap, affordable European made Goodyear Welted shoes 42 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 50 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...