Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2192
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32867 of 594976/12/13 at 3:25ampost #32868 of 594976/12/13 at 3:25amQuote:
Hey man. Wear your Breitling mech/digital hybrid with pride.post #32869 of 594976/12/13 at 3:48amQuote:
i know which id prefer - and it isnt the carpost #32870 of 594976/12/13 at 4:24am
We've had blasphemy over the last day in the media about blue ties, from our own Prime Minister Julia Gillard at that! At Henry Carter we love blue ties no matter your political preference, so we've taken 25% off all blue ties for the next week. Jules has had a tough few days, so we forgive her but not before we prove that blue ties are the best, most versatile colour any man can have in his wardrobe, whether his name is Tony Abbott or Kevin Rudd.post #32871 of 594976/12/13 at 4:24ampost #32872 of 594976/12/13 at 5:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Henry Carter
We've had blasphemy over the last day in the media about blue ties, from our own Prime Minister Julia Gillard at that! At Henry Carter we love blue ties no matter your political preference, so we've taken 25% off all blue ties for the next week. Jules has had a tough few days, so we forgive her but not before we prove that blue ties are the best, most versatile colour any man can have in his wardrobe, whether his name is Tony Abbott or Kevin Rudd.
Love it Jase. Placed my order already.post #32873 of 594976/12/13 at 5:14am
I pulled the trigger on a pair of G&G dub monks the other day. Mayfairs in Vintage Oak on the MH71 last, with trees.
Rapid response - shoes arrived at my office in Melbourne yesterday, a mere eight days after I placed my order online.
So rapid in fact, that they beat me there. I'm still in Shanghai. Won't get back to my booty (NPI) until next Monday.
I just hope they fit...post #32874 of 594976/12/13 at 5:16ampost #32875 of 594976/12/13 at 6:50ampost #32876 of 594976/12/13 at 7:46ampost #32877 of 594976/12/13 at 8:27ampost #32878 of 594976/12/13 at 8:31ampost #32879 of 594976/12/13 at 2:52pmpost #32880 of 594976/12/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
Aaaagh! I'm having flashbacks to an eight-hour drive in a crowded Mitsubishi Colt van stuffed with people, packages, a live pig and several trussed chickens through the mountainous countryside of a remote Indonesian Island, where the only tape the driver had contained a variety of remixes of "Achy Breaky Heart".
Strangely, the inside of his van was plastered with pictures of 80s "big hair bands" like Poison and Warrant, which was rather at odds with the music on his sole cassette tape.
I hated the song already, but I've had a pathological loathing for it since that day!
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 36 seconds ago
- › SOLD - Lotuff Leather Bifold Wallet - Chestnut Color 54 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Ryan Gosling's Grey Jeans 1 minute ago
- › Saphir Renovateur 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...